Chapter 50

Someday love will be back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

------ Junhyung ------

With our last song, Beautiful, we ended our stage successfully with the fans cheering and shouting for us not to go.

“Everyone, be careful on your way back,” Doojoon reminded the fans.

Every member bowed and thanks the fans for coming to the concert on such late hours. “Please return safely back home,” Dongwoon said, waving to the fans.

“Komawo Beauty,” I shouted into the mic, waved and thanked them while getting down the stage.

Our managers stood aside and cleared the way for us to the car. However, our path was blocked due to the commotion ahead of us. People were surrounded in a circle and muttering away.

“What is it?” manager asked, pushing the crowd away to get to the front.

In the midst of chaos, I saw a woman on the floor in the arms of a man. Her head was lowered down and she seemed to be in agony while holding onto her head.

“Are you really okay?” The man held up her while she tried to stand on her feet.

“What happened?” manager went forward to ask for the situation.

“I’m fine,” she uttered in a weak voice. She separated herself from the man and thanked him for helping. From their gesture, I knew that they were not friends. “Do you need us to send you to the hospital?” manager asked.

“Who is it?” Hyunseung stuck his head out.

“I think someone fainted,” Yoseob replied.

She shook her head and turned down manager’s offer. “Thanks for your concern,” she straightened her back as she tried to get her sense back. Taking a deep breath, she tucked strands of her hair behind the ear. “I’m feeling better now. Sorry for the trouble.”

After ensuring that she’s all right, manager came back and led us to the car before any accident happened as the time we stayed had attracted many fans.

“Hurry up,” mangers shouted as they escorted us.

Standing still, I wasn’t able to move and every single movement of her was captured in my eyes. Walking away, she stumbled a little and instinctively I went forward but was pulled away by manager.

“What are doing, Junhyung? Hurry and get in.”

With that, I joined the rest in the car and drove off to the dorm. I had no idea what happened to her after that. Well it’s just a stranger and so I shook off those thoughts and took out my phone.


Oppa, are you reaching soon? I’m waiting at the usual place.

12:00am
 

I facepalm as I read the message from Hara. I totally forgot about the date with her.

“Hyung, drop me off at the café two streets away from our dorm.”

He looked at me through the rear view mirror as he teased. “Meeting with Hara?”

I merely nodded my head.


*************************


Entering the café, I looked to the right corner which was away from the others, and saw Hara was busy with her phone. She was in a simple top with jeans and a hat to add on.

Noticed my presence, she glanced up to me and immediately her lips curved out a smile. “Oppa,” she said sweetly.

With a light smile, I took a seat opposite of her. She started to share her life with me while I listened and time to time laughed at some of her jokes. Usually this where we had our date, updated our life with a drink and sat for hours.

Initially it was a cover-up but it developed into something deeper just because of a decision I made. I asked Hara to be my girlfriend and let the relationship turned into a real one. She agreed without asking for a reason and accepted whatever I could give her. The feelings between us remained the same, or should I say it’s just me, staying as friends. Though our status was couple, I couldn’t treat her like one. It’s unfair to her as she loved me with all her heart yet I wasn’t able to return her the same amount of love.

Even if I denied, I couldn’t take Jihyun off my mind. There’s always a place for her, no matter how long, it would still remain intact. Well that’s what I deserved. After all it was me who gave Hara the chance and led her into this mess. Even I don’t understand what’s the p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter