Chapter 32

Someday love will be back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

------ Jihyun ------

My eyes fluttered open; a white ceiling welcomed me with a pungent smell of hospital disinfectant. It was a foreign surrounding, and so I let my eyes roamed around the room.

“Finally you’re awake.” The door opened and there came Junsu oppa striding towards me.

I tried to propped myself up by the elbow but failed to due to the weak condition I’m in. “Don’t move,” Junsu oppa exclaimed, supported me by the arm.

Slowly, I lay down on the bed. I was feeling light headed and dazzled. “What’s wrong?” I asked weakly.

“You passed out at the doorstep.” He was back facing me while pouring the water into the glass. “And I happened to be there and send you to the hospital.” He handed me the glass of water, and took a seat beside me. “Komawo, Oppa.” I took a sip but ended up gulping down owing to the dryness of my throat. I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand. I turned my gaze to him, tilting my head to one side and waited for his reply.

He was crossed leg with folded arms, gazing at me with an unreadable expression, and somehow it was unnerving.

“Wae?”

“Did you use protection when you did it with him?” His voice was soft but I could sense the rage in it.

“Eh?” I was confounded for a moment. “What are you trying to say?”

“Don’t feign innocence.” His eyes were fiery. “You know what I’m talking about. Or would you like me to go into details?”

“Stop,” I half shouted at him. “What does this got to do with the current situation?” I flushed as I don’t understand why he’s asking such question.

He ran his hand through his hair and stood up. “Because the little one who’s growing inside you is the result of unprotected between Yong Junhyung and you,” he chastised me.

“What little one?” Blood was drained off from my face as I tried to process what Junsu oppa said.

“For goodness sake, Hyun. You’ve no idea?” His inhaled sharply with eyes widened.

“You… You mean I…” I murmured. I gazed at him searching his eyes for the answer or should I say confirmation. His eyes softened and he sighed. “Yes you’re pregnant and it’s been two months.”

What! For freaking two months and I was clueless? My hand went down to the belly and caressed it softly. Instantly, I remember I fell when I passed out.

“The baby…”

“Nothing happen,” he cut me off as he knew I’m seeking for reassurance. “Lucky the little one is strong enough or else you would have a miscarriage.”

I breathed a sigh of relief. “You’ve worked yourself too hard that the baby protests,” he said. Tears started to escape uncontrollably as I felt a wave of emotions. It’s neither tears of joy nor sadness. How am I going to face this? Seriously I have no idea. What worried me was Junhyung as how he’s going to react to this? It never came across my mind or should I put it this way, I never thought I would get pregnant.

Junsu oppa my back to soothe me. “Doctor said that you got to stay for few more days to have a thorough checkup. And during this time you shouldn't move around.”

“Hyun…” He interrupted my train of thoughts. I glanced at him. “Are you listening?” His brow creased. Absentmindedly, I gave a nod.

“Junhyung…” I muttered. Earlier on I was on phone with him. . I ended the call abruptly especially when he’s talking on some serious stuff. “Junsu oppa, could you pass me my phone?”

“No.” His voice was full of authority. “Di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter