Chapter 23

Someday love will be back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

------ Junhyung ------

I squinted as the sunlight glared straight into my eyes. Feeling annoyed, I buried my head into the pillow as I groaned. The scent that I inhaled seemed to be different and instantly I got up. Groggy from my sleep, I took time to adjust as I scanned through the surrounding. The room setting was different so I’m sure I’m not in the dorm. Just then, I felt someone wriggled under the blanket and all of a sudden I remember what happened.

Lying down, I tried to keep my movement as light as possible not wanting to wake her up, I then turned to her angelic face. Jihyun was sleeping with her lips slightly in a pout, her silky white shoulder blade revealed, which was a tempting gesture of hers. My heart was saturated with happiness as I refreshed the memories of last night. I made love to Jihyun, who I cherished, longed and loved with no intention of letting go. It wasn’t based on lust or desire but purely our love for each other. Winding my arms around her waist, I brought her close to me feeling her warmth through our bare skin. I kissed the irresistible lips which was never enough for me. Stirring in her sleep, I pecked on her lips for one last time before closing my eyes and went back to sleep.

There was a rustling sound as she moved in my arms and rubbed against the bed sheet. Pretending to be asleep, I listened hard to her movement. Gasping out loud, she tried to push me away but I wouldn’t budge. Trying for a few minutes she gave up and stayed still in my embrace. Shortly after, I felt her finger on my face tracing out my features.

Her finger moved slowly from my brows to my eyes. “Having such long eyelash for a guy so unfair,” she whined cutely. How I wished to give her a pinch on her cheek telling her how adorable she was. Then she went for the nose bridge and finally down the lips. Gently and carefully, her finger traced the outlines of my lips. “Even looking so hot when you’re asleep,” she giggled and murmured.

Unable to hold on, I grabbed on her wrist and rolled her over, trapping her under me. “Am I that desirable that you can’t resist?” I asked with a smirk. “Are you eager to taste me?” I and wet my lips while teasing her.

“You’re awake the whole time?” she asked in disbelief. “Yong Ju-” muffling her words, I gave her a mind blowing kiss.

“Satisfy your craving?” I asked.

“It should be yours not mine,” she countered, narrowing her eyes.

“Whatever,” I leaned in. “Don’t say you didn’t enjoy it baby,” I whispered as I nestled in the crook of her neck breathing in her scent.

“J-Junhyung… c-can y-you… m-mo-ve a-away,” she stammered while trying to get up. I was getting hard as she unconsciously grinded on the sensitive part of mine while wriggling out of my grip.

“Baby if you don’t stop moving I’m going to take you again,” I warned. For a minute she was quiet but after that I was harshly pushed down the bed and landed on the floor.

“Yah early morning your mind is filled with such ert thoughts,” she yelled, taking the sheet to cover her bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter