Chapter 19

Someday love will be back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

------ Junhyung ------

Month has passed when I saw them at the staircase and weeks later they broke the news to us. Honestly, I wanted to give up but I’m not willing to before I get the answer from Jihyun. I’m pushing myself into a dead end, giving myself a hard time and struggling unnecessarily. She’s taken and never going to be mine but still I can’t get over it. I got myself drunk trying to forget and Hyunseung did try to console me to let go but to no avail. Recently I’m not myself getting into a mess. Therefore I decided not to carry on and get into the studio to do some music composition. Just as I was engrossed working on a song I thought of using macbook, I heard a knock on the door.

“Are you busy with your work?” I turned and was faced with Jihyun. Stunned, I just stared at her. “If you’re busy I’ll come another time,” she said.

I stood up abruptly and held onto her hand, “No it’s okay I’m finishing soon.” She flinched a little and looking at our connected hand I let go, “I’m sorry. Just… sit and wait while I finish up the song.”

She didn’t decline but just nodded her head and took a seat at the couch. I went back and do some arrangement of the song. I was so absorbed that I didn’t take note that Jihyun was sitting right next to me.

“This how you compose a song?”

“Eh?”

“It’s amazing. So that’s how you came out with songs just by using this,” she shot me a curious gaze.

“You’re interested to know? I can show you.”

“Can I?” her eyes were shinning with excitement.

I shrugged and smiled at her, “Of course.”

I explained to her what I’m doing and showed her how to compose a song from scratch. I also demonstrated how to use some music related gadgets in the studio. She was amazed and it brought a huge smile to my face.

“This the demo and it’s sung by Yoseob,” I put the headphone for her and let her listen to my unreleased song which I never allowed anyone to.

As the song was playing, she closed her eyes and moved with the beat. Side of her lips twitched and slowly curved out a smile. It seemed that she’s enjoying. Taking the chance, I took a close look at her. Once again I’m mesmerized by her and it made me miss her more. My eyes shifted to her plump red lips and slowly I leaned down and captured it.

Her eyes opened in an instant once our lips came in contact. She tried to fight off but I placed my arm around her nape and another winding round her waist. We locked gaze with each other and I was lost in her brown crystal eyes. It started off with a slow kiss without her reciprocating. It lasted for awhile before she responded to the kiss. Slowly, her eyes were shut letting me to lead and took full control. I hoped the time would stop as I savored the moment but nothing last forever. I nibbled her lower lip which made her gasped. Regaining her conscious, she pushed me away and stood up.

“We shared mutual feelings or else you won’t respond to the kiss,” I said.

“No it’s a mistake,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter