Chapter 9

Someday love will be back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

------ Junhyung ------

We were in the waiting room getting ready for KBS open concert with 4Minute who waiting room was just beside us. I was lazing on the couch as I’m done with the makeup while looking through twitter.

As I was scrolling one particular tweet caught my attention, its Doojoon. The last sentence ‘Have a great time during the practice with a special companion’. The fans were asking Doojoon who the special companion was and some speculation started out stating maybe it was special guest for our concert. I knew who he was referring to and it’s Jihyun. Doojoon was in good mood when he came back from the practice unlike always coming back with a weary face. I felt disturbed seeing Doojoon in high spirits. Did something happen between them? Do both have feelings for each other? Or are they dating?

 

I glanced at Jihyun who was chatting with the rest of the boys. “Noona, I heard from Hyoyeon noona that both of you went drinking last night?” Dongwoon asked.

“Yes both of them went without me. What kind of friends are they!” Hyoyeon chipped in, grumbling at them while staring.

“Simmer down will you? Okay next girls night out we’ll make sure to call you along won’t left you out again. Sorry,” Aejong hugged Hyoyeon and asked for forgiveness.

“Fine this time I’ll let you girls off.”

“Wait Jihyun you still own me an explanation. You said you’ll join me shortly but I waited for one hour. Where did you go last night?” Aejong asked, turning to Jihyun.

Jihyun was tongue tied by the sudden question. Completely at a loss for an answer to the question, she looked at Doojoon who was standing beside her.

“Yah why are you looking at Doojoon? I’m asking you Jihyun,” Aejong said, with everyone looking at both of them.

“She was with me last night,” Doojoon admitted straight away.

“With you? Then why didn’t you tell me directly, Jihyun?” Aejong asked.

“I-I was… I mean…” she answered hesitantly.

“I asked her for help… to assist in taking video for me… so that I could have a compare with the recording of the boys,” Doojoon came out with a random reason.

“Oh I see,” Aejong said.

 

I smirked at the reason Doojoon gave. Helping out taking video?! Can’t believe they accepted such stupid reason. They were having their own sweet time in the dance studio or should I use lovey dovey which was more suitable.

“But what a waste Doojoon, you should join us last night so you’ll be able to see a different Jihyun,” Aejong said, placing her hand on Jihyun’s shoulder.

“Why noona?” Yoseob asked with curiosity.

“Because… Jihyun would turn into an over friendly person and going around-” Jihyun quickly covered Aejong’s mouth with her hand. “Aejong!”

But Aejong removed her hand and continued, “She’ll start giggling and talked with lots cuteness. She became talkative and that’s the time where you’re given chance to know her secrets but I didn’t g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter