Chapter 4

Someday love will be back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

------ Junhyung ------

I was in the studio with macbook on the table working on some beats and arranging them. I’m partner to work with Yoseob on a song but both of us had yet to come out with any concept. I had been working for days even going down to Shinsadong hyung for advices but still nothing seems to appeal to me.

As I was humming randomly a melody emerged and without thinking I took a paper nearby and wrote down. Just then I heard the door opened and without any doubt I called out, “Yoseob I had some inspiration for our song.”

I frowned as I’m not getting any reaction, “Yah I’m talking to…”

“What’re you doing here?” my eyes widened as I saw Jihyun standing in front of me instead of Yoseob.

She handed me a bag, “I met one of your fans and they asked me to pass it to you.”

Seeing that I knew it was fan gifts so I accepted it and went back to my work.

 

“Aren’t you going to thanks me?” she asked in a disbelief tone.

I didn’t ask for an apology for the lift incident and here she was asking me to thank her. I stood up and walked toward her till her back touched the wall. When she tried to escape I trapped her by placing both my arms on either side of her. I could feel that Jihyun was tensed and that’s when I decided to .

“You want me to show my gratitude?” I leaned close to the side of her ear. “Then I should do it this close so you’ll be able to hear it clearly,” I whispered.

“Jerk!” she pushed me away. “What do you think you’re doing?!” she raised her hand ready to give me a slap.

I managed to stop her by gripping on her wrist, “I believe you remember me and shouldn’t you apologize first instead of having me to thanks you.”

“That incident was your fault and now you demand an apology. You’re really unbelievable,” she gaped in disbelief. “You…petty man!”

“What?! Petty?!” I tighten my grip on her wrist.

“Let go off me!” she gritted her teeth while trying to free from my grip.

What got into me? Getting worked up over her mere comment and hurting her now. Realizing that I released her right away and with her unprepared, the coffee in h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter