Chapter 21

Someday love will be back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

------ Jihyun ------

I was massaging the temples to relieve the headache which was hurting like mad.

“Hangover?” Aejong asked.

“Ani I’m okay,” I assured her. When I woke up in the morning, I was already in my bedroom with no memories of yesterday night. Despite having a bad hangover, I pulled myself up and rushed to the studio for a magazine photo shoot for Beast and 4Minute.

“Nobody asked you to drink that much. Serve you right,” Hyoyeon causally commented.

Not in the mood for bickering, I shrugged off her comment and started to arrange the accessories. “Oh right. What happened after I’m drunk?” I stopped and turned to them as I thought of it.

“You don’t remember?” Hyoyeon asked.

“Not even a tiny bit?” Aejong followed on.

I was just asking the follow up after I’m knockout but by looking at their faces, I wondered what really happened or did I do something outrageous. “Should… should I?” I asked, hesitantly.

“Well…” Hyoyeon gave me an intriguing gaze, “are you asking the one you kissed Junhyung in front of all the staff or the rumors been going around.”

“O-oh w-wait wait,” in a flash I’m totally awake. “I . kissed . Junhyung?” I asked emphasizing on every word.

“Ne. Not only had Doojoon seen it, he’s the one who sent you home.” Hyoyeon said.

“Don’t you feel guilty huh? You… should control that behavior of yours,” Aejong said, with a bit of resentment.

“And what about the rumors you’re talking about?”

“Apparently after what happened do you think people wouldn’t gossip? There are rumors about you getting in a love triangle with Doojoon and Junhyung. They say you’re the one who seduced them, taking your job as an opportunity to get close to them and you’re the cause of the unhappiness in the group. Some even worse say that you’re a , should get out of the company and…” Hyoyeon nudged Aejong on her ribs before she’s carried away. Realizing she’s talking too much, Aejong covered giving me an apologetic smile and looked away.

“It’s okay I won’t be affected by that. It’s just… rumors right?” I let out a laugh trying to lighten up the mood but not succeeded as they were looking worried.

“Jihyun…”

“I’m fine. Don’t need to worry. I… I’m going to the restroom for awhile,” with that I exited the room, not wanting to face them.

 

Walking to a corner, l leaned onto the wall and heaved a sigh. That’s too much for me to handle, I wondered did I make a right decision coming Korea. Though I hate the life in New York, at least it’s peaceful and carefree. Just as I’m in a daze, someone tapped lightly on my shoulder.

“Morning,” Doojoon greeted with a smile.

I straighten my back, “Morning.”

“I heard you’re the one helping me out when I’m drunk, komawo,” I said.

“No problem,” he shrugged it off.

“Doojoon about yesterday I…”

“I know you didn’t do it on your own accord. It’s unavoidable,” he said, without letting me to explain.

“Jihyun…”

“Hm?” I have bad feelings as to what he’s going to say.

“Meet me later after my photo shoot. I’ve something to tell you.”

“You can tell me other time,” I said, unable to understand why he must be in such a hurry.

“No. You know I’ll in Busan for the next few days… so I’ll prefer to settle all for once,” I don’t like the expression he’s having, but with no choice I nodded as I wouldn’t be following him to Busan for schedule.

 

------ Minjung ------

The rumors were spreading like wildfire in the company; I knew even when I’m not there for the after party. I was raged when I heard from the staff. Though some stated because she was under the influence of alcohol, I on the other hand felt that she’s practically throwing herself to Junhyung. Wasn’t she together with Doojoon, how could she do such shameless act? Han Jihyun, you got to pay for what you did.

Making sure Jihyun was alone without the two annoying by her side, I approached her. As I went over, I saw that her phone was left on the table.

“Jihyun,” I smiled at her which I’m disgusted by it.

She looked at me with hostility in her eyes, “What do you want Minjung-ssi? I don’t think we’ve any business to do with each other.”

Since she’s showing me with such attitude, I could drop my pretense and got straight to the point. “I’m here to pass a message to you. Doojoon-ssi asked to meet you now at the small house near the studio.”

“Now? Isn’t he having a photo shooting?” she doesn’t take my word for it. “And meeting at the small house, why-”

I cut her off as she’s really a pain in my . “Believe it or not. I’ve passed the message to you so don’t blame me if Doojoon-ssi waited too long,” I rolled my eyes and walked off.

I waited patiently at the side while pretending to be working, and when Jihyun went out I smiled inwardly. Using Doojoon as bait was a correct choice, because earlier on I overheard their conversation, so what I did was to change the venue.

I stayed for awhile before following her out and on my way not forgetting taking her phone with me. I kept a distance from her ensuring that she doesn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter