Chapter 34

Someday love will be back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

------ Junhyung ------

“Hyung, where are you going?” Dongwoon cocked his head to one side, looking confused. “Do we have schedule for today?”

“We’re going to Cube.” Doojoon chimed in. Dongwoon nodded, seemed to know the purpose of our visit. Doojoon patted on my shoulder. “Come on, we’re going to be late.”

Though manager hyung had explained to Hong Sajangnim that it was an accident, Doojoon felt that there’s a need for us to pay him a visit. The article was out right the day after the concert. I didn’t know the reporter had snapped shots of us, and what’s more fans started to upload fancam making a fuss out of this matter. Rumors spread like wildfire, speculating that both of us were dating. More and more irrational explanation came out, making the agency to take immediate action to stop these speculations.

The staff and manager hyung were around when everything happened, so there were people to testify making it crystal clear. Hara also thank me through message and said that she would make clear with her agency. Statement from both agencies was released which put the matter to rest.

I glanced at my phone hoping that her name would appear on the screen. “She still hasn’t call?” Doojoon asked. I shook my head and sighed.

The last call I had with Jihyun been ended abruptly which got me worried. Then I heard from G.Na noona that she called in sick. I had been trying to call her but she did not reply. After that, the article was out which added on to my worries. Was she mad that’s why she didn’t reply me? Or was she really sick to the extent of unable to get back to me?

“Don’t worry. Jihyun will understand.” Doojoon draped his hand over my shoulder consoling me.

“Let’s go. We’ve reached.”


*************************

 

We were in the room as Sajangnim sat opposite of us. “So why are you guys here?” He eyed us with a warm smile.

“We’re here to apology about the incident.” Doojoon began. “Sajangnim, sorry for the trouble,” I stood up and bowed.

He gave a hearty laugh. “I can see that appointing Doojoon as the leader is the right choice.” He gave a pat on my shoulder. “Sit down, Junhyung.” I took my seat as I slightly bowed to him again.

“I thank you guys for being thoughtful and come to me personally to apologize.” He gave us the father-like smile. “But I would like to clarify one thing.” His smile faded as he had his eyes on me. “Junhyung, are you sure you’re not in a relationship?”

I was tongue tied. Yes I’m in a relationship but not with Hara. “Not in a relationship with Hara?” He continued. Inwardly, I felt relieved as to Sajangnim was referring to her. “No, I’m not,” I replied.

He nodded his head. “It’s not that I don’t allow you guys to date but it must be handle properly in order to avoid issues. No doubt you guys should know how it works in this industry.”

“Ne. We’re very clear of that.” Doojoon answered. We knew from the start there’s no such thing as privacy if we advanced on the road of being an artists. We would always be placed under the magnifying glass and observed by everyone. Any wrong move we made, it would be magnified million times bigger. That’s what we had to sacrifice in order to gain what we wanted.

“Good.” He stood up and walked back to his desk. “I got your message so you all can go back now.”

“Ne. Goodbye Sajangnim.” Both of us bowed before getting out of the room.

“Why didn’t you tell Sajangnim the truth?” Doojoon asked once we were at the hallway. “Well…” I didn’t even know why.

“Doojoon ah. Junhyung ah.”

“G.Na noona.”

“You guys here to see Sajangnim?”

“Ne,” Doojoon replied.

“About that incident?”

I tucked my hands into the pocket and nodded my head as respond. “Did you manage to contact Jihyun?” Noona asked.

“No,” I murmured. “When she left she was not in a good condition so I’m concerned.”

“Not in a good condition?” I creased my brow.

She covered and laugh awkwardly. “Well… I’m not supposed to say,” she muttered. I stared at her as she eyed me. “Don’t give me that look, Junhyung.”

I continued to stare at her intently which made her shivered. “Alright I’ll say.” Finally she gave up. “Jihyun was feeling nauseous and couldn’t stand properly. She hushed me when she’s on phone with you. I did ask her to rest but she said it’s alright. In the end I let her leave early as her face was looking pale.”

So I’m right there’s something wrong with her during that time. But why didn’t she tell? “And I felt something weird,” Noona murmured.

“Weird?” Doojoon asked.

Noona nodded her head. “It was a guy who helped Jihyun to inform us.”

“A guy?” I exclaimed.

“Yes, a guy. I was wondering when Jihyun know another friend when she’s new to here,” Noona said casually.

A guy? Could it be Junsu?


*************************


“Junhyung, are you not going back?” Doojoon asked as he went into the car.

What G.Na noona said awhile ago was bothering me. “No, I’m not going. I’m going somewhere else.”

Doojoon seemed to understand me. “Okay, I got it. I’ll go back first.” He gazed warily at me, “Take thing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter