Chapter 14

Someday love will be back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

------ Jihyun ------

Upon reaching Yoojung’s apartment I saw a small crowd gathered, pointing up to the rooftop and whispering. I looked up to where they were pointing, and to my surprise it was Yoojung’s mother standing at the edge of the rooftop.

Instantly the scene triggered the memory, the one which inflicted pain and agony on me that I choose to forget. Stood rooted to the ground, I couldn’t bring myself to move and I was trembling uncontrollably.

The image of omma standing at the rooftop edge surfaced in front of me. Her pain and suffering reflected on her face with tears streaming down.

“I’m such a fool to believe that you’ll love me! You promised to give me an infinite love but now you’re the one who choose to clash it! Why?!” omma turned to appa and shouted frantically.

“Can you come down first? We can talk things out,” appa stepped forward trying to persuade her.

“Han Woojin don’t you come any closer!” omma glared at appa warning him not to cross the line. “Maybe you’re right I’m stupid to not know your true feeling for so many years. Your heart always has a place for her, Choi Seojin, and me just a tool to get what you want!”

“Please come down first it’s dangerous to be standing there. I beg you, Hyomin! Can’t you see Jihyun worrying for you?” appa was pleading omma while pulling me along.

“Omma please come down. Please don’t leave me I want you omma,” I was weeping aloud asking omma not to leave me.

“Beg? I should be the one begging you to let me go. I’m suffocating and the pain is beyond what I could bear,” my pled was not heard by omma as she was clouded with hatred and agony that caused her not to see anything. “I’m letting go now, everything! Goodbye,” she jumped down and ended her life right before my eyes.

 

“Jihyun unnie Jihyun unnie,” Yoojung shook me which brought me back from my trance. I didn’t know since when I’m at the rooftop with Yoojung asking me, “Try to persuade omma to come down. Please unnie.” Tears were all over her face and she looked just like a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter