Meeting Halfway

Replay (PM 01:27)

“Oh Hyung are you coming? I’m reaching soon..”

 

 

“Eo ye ye.. I’m coming.. Yah another artiste is coming with me to the meeting.. He said he is interested on working with your brother in law.”

 

 

“Geurae… Jinjjaru.. nugusaeyo???”

 

 

“You’ll find out soon.. Its someone you already know..”

 

 

“Ah Hyungg..”

 

 

“Yah.. Do you want to help your brother in law or not..”

 

 

“Arasso arasso.. ittabwojaa..”

 

 

Jaehyun had asked his sunbaenim Super Junior Shindong to come along for this meeting as Shindong is one of SM’s Director Coordinator for SM Artistes Music Video and stages.

 

 

He figured that in order to pull Yunha’s brother out from a slump, he wanted Yang Chi to gain experience by working with Super Junior Shindong as an assistant director for the NCT upcoming comeback.

 

 

Exclusive Contracts like this don’t come along that easily without the help of cable. In order to produce a high budget quality music video it requires skills, experience and wits. Jaehyun had asked Shindong for a favour and Shindong had did a background research on Kim Yang Chi and his works aren’t that bad and it has potential to grow with a bit of a push.

 

 

Kim Yang Chi just have to stop playing around with his clients money to gamble and fall for the get rich fast scheme. Trust between directors and clients are the key to a successful film production business.  

 

 

Finally they had arrived at the SUMCafè at SM Entertainment and Kim Yang Chi was sitting cross legged proudly. Men with their egos. Jaehyun and his manager greeted him properly with a bow and a respectful handshake. 

DSCF3410.JPG

"Oh you're also here?? Bwoya?? You work with this guy now?" asked Yang Chi.

 

 

"Nae Hyungnim.. Jeong Seobang had hooked me up with the job. I'm really thankful for him."

 

 

"Geuraegeuna.. So you're big shot now that you got on my family's good side.."

 

 

"Aniyo Hyung.. I'm genuinely serious to help you."

 

 

"Bull Jeong Jaehyun.. You are just an idol. You can't possibly help me clear my debts with the money you just started to have. You're just a small kid."

 

 

"Yunha told me your wife is rich. Why didnt you ask her for help then huh? Why did you have to burden my fianceè by forcing her and Eommonim to sell the family house. Even worst attempting to kill us all. I may be young, but i have enough money to sue you for the crime you committed. You should be thankful that i didnt sue you for attempting to murder." said Jaehyun sternly. At this point, Jaehyun couldn't keep his cool because Yang Chi was belittling him.

 

 

"Look.. Hyungnim, i am not here to fight with you or boast about money to you. I am here as a family member and i am genuinely concern about your well being. Heenim Hyung did a background research on you and we know you are in a deep with the bank and you have a lot of creditors."

 

 

"Geurae you sold the family house.. But it wasnt enough right to clear all your debts?" questioned Jaehyun.

 

 

"We also know that you and your wife are in process of a divorce and you are fighting for custody for your boys. But you dont have enough money to hire a good lawyer." added Jaehyun. This boy could actually be a real detective if he decides to retire from showbiz.

 

 

"How did you know all of that??" puzzled Yang Chi.

 

 

"SNS. And mutual friends."

 

 

"Geurae hyung.. Geumanhaja eo.. Jaehyun is just trying to help. You just need to accept the fact that you need help. You cannot be so egositic." said Heenim.

 

 

"Halmari eoptago.. What do you want me to do? Beg you? Get on my knees?"

 

 

"Dweseoyo.. We're here today for a professional meeting.. Apparently lucky you, i have sunbaenims that are in the same film production line as you. And speaking of the devil he is here.."

 

 

"Eo Hyung waseoyo.."

 

 

"Panggapseumida.. Super Junior Shindong Imnida.."

 

 

"Ye. ah ah ah asaeyo.. Kim Yang Chi imnida.." stuttered Yang Chi.

 

 

"Eo Bang Yongguk you're here too.." greeted Yang Chi making Jaehyun look behind Shindong.

 

 

"Nae Hyung.. Eoraemaniya.. Jal jinae ji??" answered BYG.

 

 

"Jaehyun ah quit looking at Yongguk weirdly.. He is my client." said Shindong.

 

 

"What?? So this is the client that you mentioned to me on the phone? Wow talk about small world. Everybody knows everybody now."

 

 

"Panggapta Jaehyunnie.. Congrats on winning Yunha's heart back. I heard you are getting married next week. Still working ayy. Good. Hardworking. I like your dedication."

 

 

"Thanks.. Did Yunha send the wedding invite to you? Cause if she didn't. Good. You're not welcome." replied Jaehyun sarcastically.

 

 

"Ouch.. She did.. But i'm not able to attend cause i'll be overseas.." replied Yongguk.

 

 

"Great!! Anyways shall we start the meeting. Hyung can you brief us about the proposal and the contract." said Jaehyun.

 

 

So they sat and discuss the project proposal for the upcoming NCT music video and the contract signing for Yang Chi to work together with Shindong for his sub company with SM Entertainment. In the contract stated that, Yang Chi's debt will be fully funded by SM Entertainment and he will be dedicating his artistry as an assistant production director next to Shindong till the next renewal of contract. Bang Yongguk had also book Yang Chi to produce a music video for his upcoming single to be release in Spring. 

Shindong (Super Junior) Cover Iz*one Và NCT 127 Đầy Uyển Chuyển Và Tự Tin  Sau Khi Giảm Cân

 

“What do you think Yang Chi sshi? Isn’t it a good deal? Not only your debt will be cleared. But you get to keep the job.” Said Shindong.

 

 

“I’m not sure sunbaenim. This is too good to be true.” Mumbled Yang Chi.

 

 

“This kind of opportunity don’t come around twice. If you reject this offer, you will just go back to square one. I’m not just doing Jaehyun a favour because he has been a great hoobae. But I recognized your artistry, I see the potential in you. You just went on the wrong path with the gambling and womanizing. Quit all of that. Life is too short to waste it on those. Think about your children Yang Chi sshi.” Advised Shindong.

Shin Donghee | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

 

 

 

After Shindong cracked Yang Chi stone head, Yang Chi finally signed the contract and officially employed. That had solved Yang Chi money/debt issue. Shindong and Bang Yongguk left after the meeting and it was only left with the Kim Family and Jaehyun.

 

 

“So.. urm.. Jaehyun ah..”

 

 

“Dweseoyo hyung.. Don’t need to thank me. Let’s go somewhere else.” Suggested Jaehyun.

 

 

With that the three men of the Kim Family got into the car and Heenim had drove the car to their next destination.


 

They arrived at an apartment and immediately Yang Chi went, "Whose house is this? Wahhh there are 4 rooms???"

 

 

"Do you like it Hyung?"

 

 

"Why are you asking me whether i like it.. Its not my house.."

 

 

"Hyung.." called Heenim making Yang Chi turn to face them.

 

 

"Its our family house.." expressed Jaehyun.

 

 

“EH???”

 

 

“I’ve found a house for you guys so yall can live here comfortably as a family. You can move in this weekend. Yunha and I will come and visit as and when we can.” Said Jaehyun winking.

 

 

“Jaehyun ah.. Isn’t this like too much. You paid all my debts, you got me and Heenim a job. How can we repay you back? Does Yunha know about this?”

 

 

“Yunha doesn’t know yet. About the house that is. But Aniya Hyung.. I didn’t help much. It was just pure coincidence and luck. I was trying my best to look for an afforadable house on the real estate page. So for this house, I only paid for the down payment. The rest of it. It will be divided by the three of us monthly. It’s a bit costly then expected because it’s in Hannamdong. But at least we are living close to each other. ”

 

 

“Please Work hard hyung. Learn from your past mistakes. We are the men of the family. We can’t let our family suffer because of our misfortunes.” Said Jaehyun.

 

 

“Yunha picked the right man to get married to.” Said Heenim.

 

 

“Ayyyy hyung.. aniyeyo.. So.. Yang Chi Hyung you’ll be living together with the family right? Since you’re undergoing the divorce.. you cant be sleeping at motels.” Said Jaehyun.

 

 

 

“How do I face Eomma and our family after what I did to our house.” Said Yang Chi head hanged low.

 

 

“You just have to lower your ego and apologize. That’s all.”

 

 

“Aissssshttt jinjja…” sighed Yang Chi.

 

 

“We will have a get together here before the wedding this weekend so think about it.”

 

 

“Okay if there isn’t anything else. Hyungdeul if you don’t mind I will excuse myself first.” said Jaehyunnie.

 

 

“Do you need me to drive you?” offered Heenim.

 

 

“Oh its okay. I’m just meeting Yunha for dinner. Its quite late already but I’m sure she is still at her studio. See you Hyungs. Thank you.”

 

 

“No.. Thank YOU Jeong Seobang..” said Yang Chi as Jaehyun smiled and left the apartment. 

 

 

Jaehyun took a cab straight to Yunha’s studio to tell her about the news.. She will be estatic!

25 images about nct ♡ on We Heart It | See more about nct, jaehyun and gif