We Do!

Replay (PM 01:27)

Fast forward 10 0ctober 2021

 

Sorry if I have to fast forward the chapter a lil bit but yeah let’s not drag the marriage in this fanfic any further. And I guess the best place to start this chapter is none other than them the couple getting ready in the morning.

 

 

Youngjae stayed at a hotel a night before the wedding and Jungwoo was just in his man cave in the NCT Dorm. Spending his final night as a single man with s.

 

 

So that way the morning of D-DAY, all of the ladies like involved in the wedding could get their hair and makeup done in Youngjae’s hotel room. It was kind of poppin’. Youngjae had a face mask on for most of it.

 

 

And then around 10.am. The Wedding Bells Production crew stopped by to start filming the wedding thangs…

 

 

“Oh its happening…” it’s definitely happening..” said Youngjae to the camera while getting her makeup done.

 

 

“Alright.. Annyeonghasaeyo.. Yoo Youngjae imnida.. Today is the day yeoreobun.. We’re getting ready. We’ve been getting ready for a few hours actually hahaha..”

 

 

“There’s has been a lot of people in and out. You guys are here now, while other pople were here earlier.. ITS JUST PEOPLE IN AND OUT I DON’T KNOW. HAHAHAH.”

 

 

“We had my mom got her makeup done, we had Jungwoo’s mom, Mama Suh get her make up done, Jungwoo’s sister get her makeup done and then we also got my bridesmaids, Yunha, Youngwon Eonnie and Seulgi get their hair and makeup done. Are my bridesmaids here?”

 

 

“Yeahh. Yeah.. Baby A-Reum and Ja Din is also here! Oh Hi camera..” answered Youngwon.

 

 

“Oh yes.. Ja Binnie is with his father over at the Groom’s cave.. So yeah we have loads on our plate today hahahah.”

 

 

 

“Some of them were at E-mart earlier just now so I was just checking in. But yeah we have the bridesmaids in the house. We have Yunha somewhere in the room.”

 

 

 

“Wooo..” cheered Yunha from a distance.

 

 

 

“Yup there she is, ironing her skirt. A distant ‘Woo’ from the other side was heard.” Added Youngjae.

 

 

 

“Oh also, umm. This is my wonderful glam team. I should have started with that. It’s okay. This is Jung Ssaem. One of the famous makeup artist for idols. I’m not an idol but yeah Yunha had hooked us up. And this is Yuki doing my hair. She is Seulgi eonnie’s friend. Say Hi.”

 

 

 

“Hi.”

 

 

 

“And I would say in general we’re going for kind of like a umm.. glowy, like wedding makeup look.” Explained Youngjae when out of a sudden, the hotel room phone rang…

 

 

 

“What.. Who’s calling me??” no one answered so it was still a mystery.

 

 

 

“Anyways, for the hair, we wanted to go for kind of like tousled, wavy, curly situation but also pulled back. So you know it can showcase my neck line and stuff. But also lot of extensions. There is a lot going on.” Said Youngjae.

 

 

 

“There’s a lot of hair.” Added Yuki.

 

 

 

“Yeah there’s a lot of hair. Hahahah.. I think my general hair and makeup goal was just to have something that would match the fantastical meets fairy tale vibes of my dress. If I look like a princess today, it is all thanks to the glam team.” Said Youngjae.

02da9289b4a1bc2f33772eb801cacac1443817e6.jpg

 

“We are almost done with my makeup I think, my nails also got done. Not today but Seulgi Eonnie did them for me yesterday. Just a simple brush of clear nail polish and cleaning of cuticles.”

 

 

 

So with Youngjae hair and makeup done. It was time to do like a looking into the mirror for the first time reveal.

 

 

 

“Oh I love it.. I never worn this much makeup before and gosh I’m glowing.” Said Youngjae Which she did not anticipate being so emotional looking into the mirror.

 

 

 

“I Like it a lot.”

 

 

 

Youngjae pretty much immediately started crying. Her bridesmaid who were at the side, were just giving her some space for Youngjae to be in the moment and feel good for once about herself. They just giggled at how silly their bride to be friend are.

 

 

 

“I’m fine. I’M FINE.. NO. I’m not fine. No no no.. *BAWLS*”

 

NOVEL~*Hiding behind a Stranger*~Thread 16-CHAPTER 21-UPD 23rd Nov(Page 11)

 

There was a lot of crying when the bridesmaids decided to give her a big hug. Awwwwwwwwwww.. Trust me it was all happy tears. :’)

 

 

 

“Okay we need to pack my bag. We need to get going. All the crying was not something I expected to do. Alright I’m fine hahahah.” Said Youngjae.

 

 

 

So after the sob session, they got into the car and headed over to the Wedding venue. Where Jungwoo was basically is the whole day.

 

 

 

“So we are here at the Wedding Venue, this is our dude lounge for me and my groomsmen.”

 

 

 

“I was supposed to do our first check-in like this at the dorm and then I got like kind of uh.. Lost in the fray. So I had mistakenly go to the Wedding Venue first and then you guys, the production team had correctly go into my house first.”

 

 

 

“So when they got to my house, they thought that I had bailed.”

 

 

 

“Runaway Groom??” interrupted Haechan.

 

 

 

“No.. I was just overly eager to get married hahahahah.” Answered Jungwoo.

 

 

 

“But I feel this is better, our dorm yeah. Is not really appropriate for us to film it there so yeah here we are at the Seoul Chapel.”

 

 

 

The other dynamic of Jungwoo’s morning was that Jungwoo and Youngjae had forgotten to get him wedding shoes outright. So Jungwoo had to trade shoes with his dad for the ceremony and he had to stuff them with toilet paper just to get them to fit. And hey.. That helps. It’s pretty snugged now.

 

bc3300a986705b959ad01a1212ade30cd807af1c.jpg

After two mini fire drills, Jungwoo was getting his hair ready and his other groomsmen started showing up. Such as the other NCT members. They looked dashing in suits.

 

 

“You caught me in my best moment.”

 

 

 

“I know.. Dangggg… Look at you.. Glowing!! You look good bro.” said Mark.

 

 

 

“You ready?” asked Jaehyun.

 

 

 

“Yeah!”

 

 

“Big day man. BIG DAY.” Said Johnny carrying Baby Ja Bin.

 

 

“Oh ya hyung how is the big move? Sorry I couldn’t help out much cause you know wedding stuff.”

 

 

 

“Oh nahhh its okay. It’s all settled now and we actually officially moved in last week! So maybe after the wedding we can do a house warming party soon.” Said Johnny.

 

 

 

“That’s great!”

 

 

 

So after everyone was there, it was time for Jungwoo to get dress and ready for the wedding.

 

 

 

Decked in a black and white tuxedo fitted and tailored nicely just for him. His hair complimenting the dark suit. Yeokshi.. The member with the best hair.

74a0cb3121ad9bade64ca4bc90e1f950cdd4ec27.jpg

 

“Do I look like I’m ready to get married?”

 

 

“Hell yeah bro.. Yay” answered Taeyong.

 

 

So while Jungwoo was getting dressed downstairs of the Chapel, Youngjae was hanging with her gang at the bridal suite of the Chapel on the upper floor. She was about to get dress as that was on schedule. She actually needed some assistance to get into her gown because besides it being pretty awesome.

 

 

 

It also ended up being kind of fragile. And of course, classic of Youngjae. As soon as she got into it, she started getting teary eyed. She was just blubbering all day. It’s the wedding jitters/feels.

 

 

Alright so this is the dress:

ea8ed06a9aa2aa6476ae346af6c838340aa05b46.jpg

So, Youngjae’s Wedding dress was specially designed by Jungwoo but with the help of Yunha and many others involved. They had produce a beautiful fairytale like A-line dress, with an off shoulder sleeves just like how Youngjae likes it.

 

 

 

There is also sheer lace draping on the sleeves that made the dress look more dramatic. The minimal floral-star like beadings on the dress were stunning. Really almost like Cinderella’s ball gown. Youngjae just needed to use the Cinderella glass slippers and she will turn into a Disney Princess.

 

 

 

And though the fabric of the dress was heavy and kind of had a mind of its own, Youngjae didn’t regret her choice at all because firstly it was literally designed by her soon to be husband. Secondly, she loves how it ended up looking on her with her full face makeup on and a few additional touches of the headpiece and jewellery. It just look soooooo dreamy.

 

 

 

“I hope I don’t step on myself as i walk down the aisle.”

 

 

 

“You’ll be fine. Stop having those unnecessary thoughts sis.” Said Youngwon.

 

 

 

“Okay okay. I guess I’m ready to meet Jungwoo. Shall we go down and do the first look??”

 

 

 

“Yeah sure why not. We need to take pictures anyway.” Said Yunha.

 

 

 

So they decided to do the ‘First Look’ which is basically like a moment before the ceremony. Where the bride and the groom reveal themselves to each other. That’s sounds wrong. But mostly to get rid of some nerves and also so you can start hanging out together and also take some pictures before the ceremony.

image-asset.jpeg?format=1500w

“Oh my god….”

 

 

“I love you so much baby..” expressed Jungwoo tears welling up as soon as he saw Youngjae. He hold onto Youngjae before pulling her into a hug. Youngjae was already starting to cry.

 

 

 

“You can’t cry.. then i’m gonna cry..”

 

 

 

“Mian..”

 

 

 

“I’ve already been crying a lot.”

 

 

 

“Wow.. I lasted like ten seconds.” Said Jungwoo before he started crying.

 

 

 

WooJae couple are a couple of sad sacks. They are not good at not crying during happy moments hahaha. But awwwwwwwww. Everyone literally around them started awe-ing.

 

 

 

“That’s not cool DaddyWoo. NOT COOL.” Said Youngjae fanning her face so she would stop tearing too. Nope it didnt help.

 

 

 

“Arasso.. arassoo.. No crying alright.”

 

 

 

“No crying.

 

 

 

“Ya.. earlier was just a yeonseuphae.”

 

 

 

“Yah you just turned around and act surprised again. Hahahah. Ready?” said Youngjae to Jungwoo who followed as per instructed.

 

 

 

“Okay ready.”

 

 

 

The moment Jungwoo turned around again, the couple started laughing.

 

 

 

“You look amazing Youngjae!”

 

 

 

“You look good too Jungwoo. I love you so much Baby..”

 

 

 

 Aww this two when will we get to the ceremony again?

 


 

Anyways fast forwards…

 

 

So after checking each other out, it was photo time. Here are the collage of the bridesmaids, the NCT 127 members, Ja Din, Ja Bin and A-reummie.

464658018310d10ad044f9fcab6ad8dca071a3b5.jpg

 

There are a lot of things happening right now. The décor team are finishing up the final touches. Candles, flowers, plates, utensils and their wedding cake are on the table now.

 

23a2f8556f1267a0da5f7848129d304457e2019e.jpg

All the Guests are slowly entering the chapel and then as soon as the clock strike 1:27pm it was time to get married.

8c1f0f72bbbd69791fc5f6870799f61441d9405b.jpg

Jungwoo was definitely feeling some butterflies as he was about to walk down the aisle with his Mom. But he got this yeah. He gathered himself and walk down the aisle with the Church chimes ringing in the background.

 

 

Following Jungwoo, it was time for the whole bridal entourage to walk down the aisle. The married couple Youngwon and Johnny with A-reum and Ja Dinnie in each other arms. Then followed by Yunha-Jaehyun and then Haechan-Seulgi looking spiffy.

 

 

 

And finally, it was Youngjae’s turn to walk down the aisle. Her mother wanted to accompany her but Youngjae insisted that it’s okay because she felt like at that right moment, she could feel the spirit of her late father walking with her by her side.

Bride Bride Entrance GIF - Bride BrideEntrance BrideWalkingDownTheAisle -  Discover & Share GIFs

Everyone rose, the moment she was standing at the door. Jungwoo was smiling and teary eyed again when he saw Youngjae. She was the most beautiful woman he has ever wished to be wedded with.

 

 

Youngjae was breathing in and out nervous. This is it. The moment she is waiting for so long. Her dreams are becoming true. She approached the small hallway in no time when she finally stood next to Jungwoo facing the officiant.

 

 

 

Officiant: Welcome everyone. Please have a seat.

 

 

 

*Everyone were now seated except for the bride-groom and their entourage.*

 

 

Officiant: I know everyone is as excited as I am to be gathered here in the Seoul Chapel to celebrate the marriage of Yoo Youngjae and Kim Jungwoo. And to begin with, let’s say a prayer before the couple say their vows.

 

 

*After the short prayer, WooJae couple begin to take turns to say their vows starting with Jungwoo.*

 

 

 

Jungwoo: Dearest my love, Yoo Youngjae. With all my love, I take you to be my wife. I promised to love you through good and the bad, through joy and the sorrow. I promise to love you without conditions, to honour you each and every day, to laugh with you when you are happy, to support you when you are sad, to guide you when you ask for direction, to challenge you to be a better person, and allow you to do the same for me, to be your biggest fan and your ever present listening audience.

 

 

Together we will face all of the life’s experiences and share one another’s dreams and goals. I promise I will be your equal partner in a loving, honest relationship, for as long as we both shall live. Today I marry you with no hesitations or doubts. With these words and my whole heart, I give you and our baby, my life. I love you so much.

 

 

Youngjae was already almost choking on her tears hearing those words from Jungwoo. Not just her. Her bridesmaids and especially her bestfriend Yunha was so touched listening to Jungwoo vow that her face was turning red as she teared.

 

 

It was Youngjae’s turn to say her vow. She had to wipe her tears and collect herself before she begin reciting her vow. And after taking a deep breath she finally said it.

 

 

Youngjae: My beloved BabyWoo, Sorry everyone. I mean. Kim Jungwoo. I take you to be my wedded husband to have and to hold. From this day forward for better for worse for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health to love and to cherish till death do us apart.

 

 

I vow to help you love life, to always hold you with tenderness and to have the patience that love demands, to speak when words are needed and to share the silence when they are not, to agree to disagree on Sweet desserts options, and to live within the warmth of your heart and always call it home.

 

 

I promise to learn how to cook your favourite dishes so we can order in less. I’m sorry Eommonim I’ll try my best to learn from you. *Youngjae’s remarked made everyone laughed.*

 

 

I promise to be an amazing mother to our little junior and to be an understanding wife in your eyes but also the public’s eye. According to God’s holy ordinance and therefore I pledge this my faith.

 

 

*After exchanging their vows and then putting on the rings on each other. Cried a little more after that. And You know those things you do for the actual marriage part. And then…..

 

 

Officiant: By the power vested in me, I pronounce you as a newly married couple! You may now kiss the bride. :)

 

 

Instead of the normal kissed on the lips, Jungwoo went for a forehead kiss as it was much more meaningful. It gave assurance and made Youngjae feel safe.

dd1ce5a4998f44bba00b0572d19d7c8acb83a7cc.jpg

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Finally! You know what happens after the serious ceremony is over right? PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME. LET’S GET THE PARTY STARTED!!!!!!