Let's Kaja

Replay (PM 01:27)

Back at the NCT Dorm before

 

nct first time | Tumblr

“Hyung I don’t think I can wait around here. I should head over to Yeouido Park to see them.”

 

 

“What if they say something wrong. Then Yunha overthinks again. Then a new problem arises again. Aigooo I just got her back hyung..” said Jaehyun.

 

 

“Relax my guy. They’ll be fine. You’ve heard Donghyuck earlier right? I’m sure he will help you convinced Yunha that everything will be fine. It’s all in the past. Don’t worry so much.” Answered Johnny.

ˏˋ GAYDREAMS ˎˊ- - σαράντα επτά - Wattpad

 

“I wonder who told her or how this topic was brought up.” Wondered Jaehyun.

 

 

“You said they were playing Truth or Dare Jenga right?”

 

 

“Yah.. but who said it? It can’t be Seulgi since it’s her story..”

 

 

“I think it’s my wife. HAHAHAHAHAA” said Johnny chuckling.

 

 

“What Youngwon Noona? Eotteoke ara? You told her didn’t you?”

 

 

“Yes I did. Youngwon and I have no secrets with each other. But I didn’t expect it to be revealed like ermmm randomly.”

 

 

“How about you? Why didn’t you tell Yunha about this matter yourself since yall are serious already.” Added Johnny.

 

 

“I’m scared thats why I thought it will be better if I just hid it. It was like 5 years back hyung. And Seulgi had perfectly move on from me. She had a baby with Donghyuck too. So I thought the dark past was unnecessary for Yunha to know.” explained Jaehyun.

 

 

“Look.. it matters a lot when you are about to marry your significant other. You are about to share a life with her. Even the simplest things matters. Yuno yah.. when you’re honest about everything, there will be no absolute reason for Yunha to not trust you. Yes what’s past is past but knowing Yunha, its best if you come clear about stuff like this so she doesn’t overthinks.” Advised Johnny.

 

 

“Aigooo. Andwaegetta.. I need to go see her now..”

 

 

“Ka uleun.. you should know where to find them. Although Yeouido Park is big but I’m sure you know it hahahah. Hwaiting!” cheered Johnny.

Khottie of the Week: Johnny | ฉลาม

 

“I will. Ittabwaa Hyung..”


 

Now back at Yeouido Park

 

 

Jaehyun had parked his car at the carkpark and he walks to the nearest convenience store right away to buy Yunha’s favourite drink Banana Uyu just in case Yunha needs one when he sees her.

 

𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 on Twitter:

 

As he approached the convenience store, he saw a familiar face. It turns out to be s Jungwoo and Haechan alongside Yunha back facing him. He walks up to her from behind and patted her head. It scared her.

 

 

“Yuno???”

 

 

“Mmm.”

 

 

“What are you doing here??”

 

 

“To see you..”

 

 

Silence…

 

 

The two younger ones decided to take their leave since they said their pieces. Hopefully it helps the couple to be alright at least. Jaehyun gave the thumbs up sign to s as they walk off. Yunha head was still hanging low, embarrassed to face Jaehyun.

 

 

“Can I sit?”

 

 

“Eo..”

 

 

“Gwenchana yah?”

 

 

“Eo.”

 

 

“Neol jinjja Gwenchana? Condition eottae?”

 

 

“Ani.. ungwenchana..”

 

 

“Wae?”

 

 

“I don’t know. You tell me..”

 

 

“Alright I have a question for you..”

 

 

“To me?”

 

 

“Mmm.. but firstly, I want to apologize.” Said Jaehyun making Yunha a little surprised.

 

 

“I want to apologized about not being completely honest with you about my past relationship with Seulgi. I think it was too harsh for you to know about all those stuff now.”

 

 

“I mean I could have told you earlier on my own but honestly Yunha. I was afraid. I was afraid of losing you.” Said Jaehyun nervously.

 

 

“I’m curious why you had to hid it from me. I’m your fiancé Yuno. Don’t you think I should know it better before others did. There must be a reason why you hid it from me.” Answered Yunha.

 

 

“Geugae.. Sashilleun.. Why I hid it from you was because I had lingering feelings for Seulgi before. But that was back when she was still carrying Donghyuck’s baby. It was like an instant infatuation.” Jaehyun Muttered

 

 

“Mmmm.. I’ve guessed so..” said Yunha listening attentively.

 

 

“But that was back then to be completely honest with you. So I thought I should fixed my feelings first so I won’t be swayed by thinking of my past with her.”

 

 

“I thought I hid my feelings towards her well from you. But obviously I failed right? Yeah I did had a fair share of silent treatment from you.”

 

 

“I wasn’t considerate enough when I proposed to you out a sudden in Paris, before telling you all this stuff about my past. Yunha yah.. my focus was only about us moving forward in our relationship. And we agreed to take it slow right?”

 

 

“I guess my ego took you for granted not caring about how my dark past could hurt you. So when I thought about it today, I felt really bad. I thought it was very rude of me as your fiancé to keep stuff like this from you. And so I want to apologize.”

 

 

“Mianhae.. Mianhae Yunha yah.. I love you so much that every single time I hurt you. I feel like my world will start to crumble slowly.” said Jaehyun head hang low sincerely apologizing.

 

 

Yunha looked at Jaehyun’s remorse face. Her heart was contented with Jaehyun’s explanation. She loves him. She trusts him. She just wanted to hear from his own mouth about the matter. She took Jaehyun’s hand and nodded her head accepting Jaehyun’s apology.

 

 

Jaehyun smiled showcasing his dimples after seeing his fiancé smiling at him lovingly.

Jaehyun shared by moonseemslost on We Heart It

“So what was the question you wanted to ask me earlier?” asked Yunha back to her cheery self.

 

 

“Geugoo mmm.. What did you, Jungwoo and Haechan talk about when you guys met?” asked Jaehyun that couldn’t stop thinking about why Yunha chose to call Jungwoo and Haechan instead of asking the matter straight to him.

 

 

“Hmmmm to be really honest..” Yunha paused.

 

 

“Na jinjja.. I’m just curious..” said Jaehyun.

 

 

Yunha paused before answering his question. “I actually talked about you. I asked for some advice. Like… Hear their point of view knowing about the matter.”

 

 

“I called Jungwoo because he was someone that I can easily talk to besides Johnny. I didn’t wanna ask Johnny out because I think he has always been the one who solves our problem. So I thought maybe Jungwoo was a better choice and a neutral listener.”

 

 

“I was surprised that he asked Haechannie to accompany him too. But it was also for the better because Haechan could relate to my problem since its his girlfriend that was once pregnant with your baby.”

 

“And to be honest, they are much more mature than I am when it comes this things. I like how Haechan decides to just respect Seulgi’s honesty and chose to not look of her past negatively.”

 

“Jungwoo also told me to focus more on the present instead of dwelling on the past. Mistakes are meant to be made because no humans are perfect.”

 

 

“And you.. Yuno. You chose me as your fiancé.”

 

 

“I always think about others before me in the past and I’m usually very yielding. That wasn’t a good thing for me at times.”

 

 

“But for the first time after our engagement, I don’t want to let other people take you. I want to go forward with my life not thinking of other peoples’ opinions about our relationship. And with that, I’m honoured to be your current one Yuno. Your one and only fiancè.” Said Yunha tears welling up in her eye sockets.

 

 

“Awwwwww. That’s so sweet baby.. Thank you for giving me a chance Yunha yah..” commented Jaehyun pulling Yunha into a hug after hearing her out.

 

 

“Jja ja.. Now that my fiancè is here. How about we challenge a round of Basketball?” Yunha suggested.

 

 

“Jigeum?? You’re in heels and a dress. Are you sure you’re gonna be fine??”

 

 

“We’ll see about that.”

 

 

“Mmmm. Challenge accepted. Let’s Kajaaa!!” exclaimed Jaehyun smacking his fiancè playfully making Yunha winced.

 

 

“Yahhhhh!” Yunha then did the same to Jaehyun back.

f879643cd3aeb34b68b654e20f8e01d7e9d9228e.png