Yunha is Back

Replay (PM 01:27)

So apparently the news of the engagement of Kim Yunha and Jeong Jaehyun is out on many Seoul news articles and social media platforms. Their respective labels SMEnt. And ESTeem have been answering love calls to confirmed the status of their relationship.

 

Youngwon had invited the girls over for a sleepover at her place because Johnny had went back to the NCT dorm for that day. The girls gathered at their heavily pregnant Eonnie apartment.

GIF news photos hilton - animated GIF on GIFER

“Jal jinaeseoyo Eonnie. Omona your tummy omoooo.. Kyeopta..” said Yunha.

 

 

“Eoooo. How about you.. Neo article baseooo. Jinjja you and Jaehyun.. Engaged?” asked Youngwon.

 

 

“Eo…”

 

 

“Chukahamidaaaaaaa!” said Seulgi cheering and rooting for Yunha. Youngjae and Youngwon weren’t really that cheery not because they weren’t happy for Yunha. They were just worried.

 

 

“Eo wae geurae tul saram.. You guys don’t look that happy me being engaged.” Asked Yunha.

 

 

“Ani we are happy. But we just don’t want you to make impulsive decisions. Knowing Jaehyun his heart might waver when something new comes up to him. You know it right.” Said Youngwon.

 

 

“Yes eonnie is right. You know it better Yunha yah.. that’s why when you told me you’re engaged via FaceTime the other day, I was shocked. Jaehyun proposing to you is something I expected. But you accepting it that easily is something I can’t brain till this day.” said Youngjae.

 

 

“Chill ladies. I’m sure Yuno has come to his senses now.” Expressed Seulgi backing her ex-boyfriend up..

kang seulgi gifs | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

“Ya sure. Shut up Kang Seulgi. You’re also one of the reason why these two broke up. So please. Keep your comments to yourself.” Said Youngjae.

 

 

“Okay ladies, lets not fight over someone else’s love life. As Long Yunha is happy, we should not interfere. Let’s just pray that Jaehyunnie has really changed and as what Youngho always tells me. Think positive of people. They deserved chances.” Said Youngwon ending the heated debate.

 

 

Yunha didn’t look too good but she knew her sisters were just concern about her. She tried to shook those feelings that were bothering her. She is the queen of overthinking so those little things could ruin her mood and day.

 

 

Youngwon had cooked up a storm for the girls when she invited them for dinner at her house. As they catch up with each other and ate dinner. Youngwon had suggested they play “Truth or Dare Jenga” after dinner.

Seulgi GIFs | Tenor

“Are you sure Eonnie? You know this kind of games will get nasty as the game progresses.” Asked Seulgi.

 

 

“It’s okay, its only us girls so it’s doesn’t matter if you want to be or whatever hahahahahahahha.” Answered Youngwon.


 

After dinner, the girls had gathered at the living room around the heated mat that was placed in the middle of the room.

 

 

“Alright ladies we are playing Truth or Dare Jenga today. Let me hear you screammmmm…” hosted Youngwon.

 

The rest of the girls cheered “Woooohooooooo” following the hype ness of the game.

 

 

“I’m so bad at Jenga that like.. I like.. have the shakiest hand.” Confessed Youngjae.

 

 

“I’ve never seen one with the questions on the blocks.” Said Yunha.

 

 

“The last time I played was at SM rookies MT where I kissed one of the boys.”

 

 

“Trust me.. you don’t wanna know who I kissed. TMI.” Said Seulgi.

 

 

“Lol. Thanks for not telling tsk…” said Yunha.

 

 

“I think we are going to learn more about each other today..” said Youngwon.

 

 

“Okay lets start… I’ll go first..” said Seulgi while pulling one of the blocks from the top causing a commotion between the ladies.

 

 

“You can’t take it off from the top..” complained Youngjae.

Latest Jenga GIFs | Gfycat

“Alright welcome to Jenga.. where you try not to knock it over and the whole point is that it’s hard. Fine I’ll take it from the middle then.. and the first question is..”

 

 

Truth: what’s the last thing you searched on your phone?

 

 

Seulgi: Oooooo… hmmmm.. let’s see.. ahhh Gucci rings.. I was searching for couple ring choices for Haechan.

 

 

Youngwon: Awwww was it the one that you asked me about for your anniversary?

 

 

Seulgi: Yupsss. Okay next. Yunha you go..

 

 

Yunha then pulled one block from the middle roughly making the whole tower block shake.

 

“Calm down Kim Yunha.. hahahahha we don’t want the game to end so fast.” Said Youngwon.

 

 

Dare: Call the person whom you last slept with.

 

 

Seulgi: Wow the questions are quite open and extreme.

 

 

Yunha: Well its nothing actually. I’ll just call Jaehyun then. Let’s see if he picks up in the first place hahahaha.

 

 

Youngwon: He should though, he isn’t promoting right now right?

 


Yunha: Ya.. but okay give me a second, I’ll put it on speaker.

 

 

“Yeobosaeyo?”

 

 

“Baby??”

 

 

“Mmm Baby.. what you doing now?”

 

 

“I’m…. listening to music on my LP wae?”

 

 

“Ani.. I’m just calling..”

 

 

“Wae? Sul mashilae??”

 

 

“Aniya.. geunyang.. I’m at Youngwon eonnie’s house and we’re playing Truth or Dare Jenga with the girls. I was dared to call someone that I last slept with. So it was you since we slept together in Paris. Insa-haji..” said Yunha.

 

 

“Eo.. ahhhhh.. Annyeonggg.. Have fun ladies. Don’t get too wild hahahahahahaha..”

 

 

“Yahhh we are not you!” Youngjae exclaimed.

 

 

“Youngjae sshi, neol wae geuraeni.. Since we facetimed the other day you weren’t too happy with me. Why is that so? Did I do something wrong?”

 

 

“Jaehyun ah.. can I asked you something?” asked Youngwon.

 

 

“Sure. Noona. What’s up?” answered Jaehyun.

 

 

“Are you sure about the marriage coming up?? I hope you are serious now that you are someone’s fiancé. I know a lot of things about you and that “person” from my husband so I hope you’ve properly move on and don’t make the same mistake again. Yunha is your fiancé now, treat her well please. I beg you.” Pleaded Youngwon.

 

 

“I’ve warned you. If you hurt her one more time. I will find you. And I will kill you.” Said Youngjae.

 

 

“Sashilleun Na-“

 

 

“Okayyyyy can I hang up now. We need to move on with the game right? Okay baby, I’ll call you back..” said Yunha interrupting Jaehyun explanation. The ladies didn’t need to hear his explanation because as long as she trust him nothing with make her change her mind of her agreement on marrying the love of her life.

 

 

“Eoo… call me when you reach home. Saranghae.”

 

 

“Mmm kkeuno…”

 

 

“Okay.. what was that about?? What is it that you know that I don’t Eonnie?” asked Yunha.

 

 

“Aniya.. let’s continue with the game. Jjaaa. My turn.”

 

 

Truth: What’s the worst thing that your parent saw you do.

 

 

Youngwon: Ermmmmmm… I don’t really know actually cause I’ve never really hid anything from them but if we wanna get to the funky stuff.. I must say it was during High School. I would sneak out at night. Like on school nights, to go on dates.”

 

Youngwon: I mean not really date-date you see. I didn’t had proper boyfriend before I met Johnny but this was back then when you know we just wanna rebel against our curfews. And so, my mom found out, but she never like.. straight up told me. So I just walked in from school one day as she was installing an alarm system at our apartment.

 

 

“OMGGGG.. That’s one hella overprotective parenting! I kinda respect that petty but it makes me nervous hahaha” said Seulgi laughing.

 

 

“Ya I know right. But that’s what I get for rebelling I guess?”

 

 

“Hahahahah Okay next! Youngjae your turn.” Said Youngwon passing the turn to Youngjae.

 

 

“Alrightyyyy.. Let’s see..”

 

 

Dare: Slow dance with a broom and act as if you’re making out with your partner while dancing.

 

 

“OH MY GODDDDDDDD….” Said Seulgi.

 

 

“Seriously do we really need to witness this???” said Yunha disgusted.

 

 

“Smash it girlllll… that’s the fun of the dare. Just pretend that its Jungwoo you’re doing it with.” Said the pregnant mother Youngwon.

 

 

“Yahhhhh Eonnie!!! But I guess if its BabyWoo then ya sure…. HAHAHAHAHAHAH” said Youngjae making everybody in the laugh.

Breakin cannon group boogaloo shrimp GIF - Find on GIFERDear Papa Erwin, Let's say you saw levi making out with a broom, your  reaction,,? – cielsocialhour

“Can I sing it for you?” said Seulgi.

 

 

  • I’m a girl with a broom…

 

  • Looking for a room to sweep….

 

“Okayyyy that’s enough.. Daeum!” exclaimed Youngjae the embarrassed.

 

 

“Alright yall, I’m gonna this up a little bit..” said Seulgi pushing one of the blocks.

 

 

“Of course you do Aquarius..” Youngwon commented.

 

 

“Oh oh… that’s like stuck..” added Youngjae.

 

 

“No. I am going with it.. Whoopppp” said Seulgi as she escaped the tower fall.

 

 

Truth: Have you ever gone out without your underwear?

 

 

Seulgi: Hmmm TMI. I don’t wear underwear when I wear dresses.

 

 

“WHAT????” the girls exclaimed.

 

 

“Girl you tyyyyyy…” said Yunha.

 

 

“YAHHHHHH… Aniya.. but it’s just more airy and you know some dresses have the bra cups attached to it.” Explained Seulgi.

 

 

“But that’s for your s. What about your VJAYJAY??” asked Youngjae.

 

 

“Well I just freestyle them.. I don’t really care. I don’t really like seeing the visible line when I wear with dresses. Unyeppeo..” said Seulgi.

 

 

“Yeoksshii mad lad.. Definitely Lee Haechan’s girlfriend. Paksu yeoreobun..”

 

 

While everyone gave Seulgi a round of applause, Yunha got her overthinking brain worked.

 

 

“Does that mean when Seulgi was dating Jaehyun she wears all this stuff and you know. They did all those funky stuff. And oh my god what if Seulgi and Jaehyun had a baby together before? Ayyy seolma.. But oh my god is that what Youngwon knows and she doesn’t.” Yunha thought.

 

 

“Okay my turn. OOOO things are getting interesting..” said Youngwon.

 

 

Truth: What is something someone wouldn’t know about the person next to you?

 

 

Youngwon: Oh boyyyyy. That will be Seulgi right.. Oh boy.. I don’t really know if I should say this but mannn. Uishh This is tough. Can I drink something or what not so I don’t have to say it?

 

 

“Eonnie.. You’re pregnant. So you cant drink. It’s okay just say it.” Said Seulgi.

 

 

“Eo isn’t it supposed to be my turn?” asked Yunha.

 

 

“Eo manae… But nevermind you can go for yours after this.”

 

 

“Also, are you sure Seulgi? This secret might be bad for you. You know.. I know it’s in the past but it could be really bad for the person hearing it.” Said Youngwon.

 

 

“Come on spill it already you’re making me curious.” Said Youngjae.

 

 

“It’s okay Eonnie. I think I know what you’re going to say. Just say it.” Seulgi added.

 

 

“Okay.. Jja Yunha.. I hope you’re not mad at this thing. Because it’s in the past plus everyone here is no longer single and available. So just listen to it for the sake of the game and we move on okay.”

 

 

“Hahhhh.. Why am I nervous suddenly.. Okay spill..” said Yunha.

 

 

“So back then. While Seulgi was still a trainee. Yall know that she and Jaehyun had something right. And they were a couple for a quite a while. And-

 

 

“Seulgi….”

 

 

 

“She-

 

 

 

“became pregnant with Jaehyun’s baby while she was training to be an idol. But she went through abortion where Jaehyun asked her to because it’s for their future.” Said Youngwon in rush so the ladies couldn’t catch on to it. But nope it was clear enough.

 

 

“WHAT IN THE FLYING FUNKKKKKKK” exclaimed Youngjae.

 

 

Yunha stood up straight away and unable to hide her emotions. Her guess was right. Damnnnn that hurts.

 

 

“I’m outta here. I need some air.”

 

 

“Wait Yunha.. it’s in the past…” said Seulgi.

 

“Eonnie.. I pity you when you lost your baby due to the miscarriage. I felt extremely sad for you. You know.”

 

 

“Now I know why Jaehyun was crying when you lost the baby. He probably reminisced the time when yall had your FIRST BABY. With Jeong Jaehyun my Fiancè. And to know that you aborted it.. I don’t know what to feel anymore.”

Contesta GIF | Gfycat

“How am I supposed to face him now? How am I supposed to ignore all this things and move forward with my possible marriage life. How am I really.. Oh my god just forget it.”

 

 

“Jinjja I genuinely thought I was going to be happy being engaged to Jaehyun. And now I know all this things. How I am supposed to love him the same. Omona saesanghaeeee..” sighed Yunha full with regrets.

 

 

“Yunha yah.. like I said earlier. It’s all in the past. Back then Jaehyun and I were young. I agreed to the abortion because we really couldn’t afford to keep the baby if we wanna chase our dreams. So that’s why we decided to do it. Please don’t blame Jaehyun for it. It was a mistake that we both made out of lust and love. Now that he is with you. He is different right? He is much more mature and gentleman like. That’s why he made you his future wife. Right?” said Seulgi convincing Yunha.

 

 

“See this is why I was very concerned about you being engaged to Jaehyun. Oh my god Kim Yunha.. What has love made you do..” said Youngjae.

 

 

“I don’t know anymore… Na Eotteokee.. I’m just gonna go home..”

 

 

“Yunha yahhhh..” called Youngwon as Yunha exited the door of her apartment.

 

 

“See I told you I shouldn’t have reveal that. This is all because of the stupid Jenga game. Urghhh. I’m gonna toss it into the bin.” Said Youngwon frustrated.

 

 

“Yahhhh Kang Seulgi.. Can you call your ex-boyfriend to fix this . Cause I’m going to flip if I talk to him.” Said Youngjae annoyed.

 

 

“Arasso arasso. Mianhae..”