HS127 Mafia

Replay (PM 01:27)

After cleaning up from lunch, the squad gathered at the living room. Johnny has prepared for them a game where even if you’re a couple. High chances after the game you will be on bad terms. HAHA :) NCT are known to be legendary for playing the famous Mafia game. So, Johnny had prepared an upgraded version of it and it is called Werewolf Game. The game will be as follows;

0f73b3ecbe1e716930e9e05fb0b0f3c580dd6fe6.png

In this game, there will be two werewolves that sneaked into the village. Let’s call it the Heart Signal Village. Following the two wolves, there are five more roles for the squad to play which are;

9012d0d52fb6555f4da846f1af609518c90a88f0.png

Each of them has its own special role, with that being said. Everyone will need to unite to catch the two werewolves. So, in a way it will be “Werewolves Vs Villagers”. The special roles will be introduced when they start the game. Will the villagers be able to win against the werewolves? One way to find out is by playing it.

“You’ll learn as you play yedora.. I’ll sit out for this game since I’m the game master for this first round.” explained Johnny.

“Okay chowaseo. Nolza!” exclaimed Haechannie ecstatically.

“Ja.. Let’s start with everyone closing your eyes.” Instructed Johnny.

Haechan was still teasing Jaehyun who was beside him. “Eo Haechannie, no cheating” said Youngjae who saw it.

“Arasso arasso. Yall are taking this too seriously hahahahaha”

“Yah shikereoo..” Seulgi huffed. Haechan covered his mouth hiding his laughter.


 

Johnny proceeded to distribute the role cards. He was containing his laughter looking at all of them. Why are they so serious and competitive? Let’s rewind to after lunch time when they were playing a game to decide the penalty for this particular Mafia game.

It turns out that Yun-ha had won that table game. She then suggested the penalty for the loser of the current Mafia game. It consists of the loser doing a TikTok viral video and post it on their social media. He or she will be able to choose a partner to embarrass themselves together. Sounds like a couple or a pair will break the internet today. Now back to the game.

“Okay you may open your eyes and check your card now.” Said Johnny.

All of them started giggling once they saw their cards. Everyone was looking around each other, trying to read the room. Jungwoo made an evil laughter sound after he saw his card. Haechan was making a hyena sounds to trick everyone. Suddenly, all of them started to suspect each other as they laugh at each other acting.

fd1375023b17cc39c6c21a4b022542b2d79147fe.png

“Okay calm down yeoreobun.. Now that you’ve already checked your cards, please close your eyes again.” Johnny then walked over to Youngwon who is currently holding the Insomniac card. He whispers to her and told her to check everyone’s card. Because the Insomniac card is a role where the character is unable to sleep. He/she is able to look at all players card at once in the beginning without them knowing. It’s actually a card with an advantage. If played well he/she will be able to hunt the Werewolves down easily. Young-won proceed to go around the circle sneakily to see everyone’s card before she settled down and close her eyes once again.

“Now the two werewolves please rise and look at each other.” Uttered Johnny. He then saw Youngjae and Jungwoo growling mutely to each other. It made him chuckle to the silly couple.

“Next, the Seer please raise your head and choose another player card that you want to see.” It turns out that Yun-ha was the Seer and she chose to see Jaehyun’s card who was in front of her. She had checked Jaehyun’s card and it was a Robber card.

“Robber it’s your turn now.” Johnny instructed.

dc6d0b7564e94440565167c9e4fc9eb5d15ee238.png

“Robber, you may choose to switch your card with another player and claim your role.” Explained Johnny. Jaehyun then switched his card with Jungwoo’s card and now he holds the new Werewolf role.

“Okay Troublemaker please rise.” Said Johnny laughing silently at Haechan whose role is a Troublemaker. It suited him so well. Not just a troublemaker in the game but also in real life. :)

“Please shuffle two cards of your choice and exchange them. Do not lift up the card okay. You are not allowed to see the identity of other players except for yours.” Haechan did as instructed and switch Jungwoo and Youngjae’s card.

2167d0ffe079100f9bf9c5ba3c14af75cdff5e2d.png

“Okay lastly, Villager please rise and see your card. Hopefully no one had switched your cards.” The last role was taken by Seulgi. Thankfully her role still remained the same. Johnny gave a thumbs up sign to Seulgi and proceeded to give the next instruction. “Okay please move your cards a little bit.. Keep your eyes closed.. And in 3….. 2…. 1, LET’S HUNT!”, exclaimed Johnny.

Youngjae started growling playfully. Jaehyun started making an evil laugh followed by Jungwoo. Youngjae turn to Jungwoo and started High fiving each other not knowing that their roles might have been switched. Youngwon who was observing the room thinks that their laughing sounds were all suspicious. She had an idea on whom had what roles in the beginning, but right now it gets confusing as the Robber and Troublemaker might have switched her card as well.

Acting like a villager, Youngjae claimed that she saw Seulgi’s card and hers were the same as Seulgi’s. “Eo? Jinja? I don’t think so. Are you the Insomniac? Ayyyyyyy” said Seulgi nervously. Youngjae then acted very coy to cover her accusation pretending to be surprised. She then looked over to Jungwoo and started laughing again. This game is making them laugh unnecessarily.

“Who can see the cards again?” asked Jaehyun acting.

“The Insomniac, Seer and the Robber.” Explained Johnny. Jungwoo started laughing again. “I guess you are a Werewolf Jungwoo yah..” guessed Jaehyun. Everyone started laughing again hearing Jungwoo’s guilty laughter.

“I’m a Villager and I was dragged into this interrogation.” said Yun-ha smiling displaying her eye smile.

“It really looks like you’re a villager with those boggly eyes.” said Haechan.


 

“Well…. I’m-”

“It’s a lie.” Haechan interrupted Seulgi’s confession. Seulgi then looked at Haechan with wide eyes shocked seeing her boyfriend trying to kill her.

“YAH! I’m the Insomniac.” exclaimed Seulgi trying to defend herself. Jungwoo then started to point to Seulgi accusing her for being the werewolf because of her suspicious claim. Jaehyun then went on to explain that the Insomniac is also a villager. Which is true except that the role could see all cards in the beginning before it got switched.

2f2d0f986f9a20e388b6a5aa4b67f6afc3fab193.png

“Noona, you know those who claims that they are an Insomniac is someone who has a guilty conscience. The insomniac has nothing to be suspected and it’s a safe character.” Teased Jungwoo to Seulgi. They then went around clockwise to pretend to reveal their roles. Young-won also claimed that she was an insomniac which made them debate Jungwoo’s theory all over again. But they didn’t know that Young-won was really telling the truth. That is when the game gets fun as they continue to doubt and suspect each other.

It was Youngjae’s turn to explain herself. “I’m a villager.” “Aigooo geurae geurae you’re a villager.” Said Haechan. Then it was Jungwoo’s turn. “If that’s the case, then I’m also an Insomniac.”

“Bwo-ya hyung, you just told Seulgi about the theory and now you’re saying that you’re it. Is this how we are going to play the game?? Oh my god. My brain hurts already.” Said Haechan in frustration.

“Honestly Babywoo seem more trustworthy for being the Insomniac” defended Youngjae, not knowing that she is no longer Jungwoo’s wolf comrade.

“Yahhhhhh… no defending of each other in games. This is competition man.” Said Seulgi laughing to the Unpretty Rapstar reference.

“Okay Haechannie whats your claim for your role.” Asked Johnny trying to speed up the game.

“Then I’m an Insomniac too.” Claimed Haechan obviously lying.

“Yah then one of you is the werewolf.” Youngwon the real insomniac claimed pointing to Haechan and Jungwoo. Haechan and Jungwoo started laughing hysterically making the others laugh as well.

“Jaehyunnie, how about you?” asked Johnny.

“Naneun.. mwo.. I can see everything and I know everything.” replied Jaehyun with his 5-stars acting face.

“The Seer?” said Johnny echoed by Young-won and the rest. The real Seer, Yun-ha was confused as she stares at her boyfriend in the eyes not knowing trying to communicate with him. One thing for sure, she knows that Jaehyun was holding on to the Robber card before. She then asked again what can the robber role do. Johnny explained that the robber could steal another player’s card and switch it with theirs.

“Eo? Is Yun-ha noona acting now or is she??” guessed Haechan. Yun-ha now is suspected by the rest after she asked that question for no reason. (Obviously, she was just trying to hunt the Werewolf down). Jaehyun successfully escaped from being caught by Yun-ha.

0b2ce9ad00f7c2bd10e18af30c53146359b970c0.png

It was now time to vote on who will be the first one to get killed. Everyone except for Jungwoo and Youngjae pointed to Jungwoo as he was the most suspicious one since the beginning. Youngjae had pointed to Haechan and Jungwoo had pointed to Seulgi. So it was 4 votes for Jungwoo, 1 vote for Haechan and 1 vote for Seulgi.

“Me? Really?” said Jungwoo with his innocent eyes. He still insisted everyone to kill someone else first. But unfortunately, it was already getting late so they had to kill him first. Jungwoo then revealed his card and it turns to be true that he was the 1st Werewolf to get caught. He then delivered an evil laughter making the squad laugh. Haechan was howling when the 1st result got revealed. Jaehyun was in a dazed for a while as he thought that Jungwoo wouldn’t be a Werewolf as he stole his card before. Jaehyun then looked at Yun-ha bashfully.

“Jagiya.. what’s your role? Tell me.. honestly..” asked Jaehyun to Yun-ha sweetly.

“Eo?! Out of a sudden Jaehyunnie? Wae? I will give No comment then hahahahah” answered Yun-ha taken back by Jaehyunnie’s question. Her boyfriend really knows her weakness. Why? Just why did he had to look into her eyes, calling her Jagiya while playing this never-ending game.

“Ja..ja yedeora.. In order to finish the game fast we gotta reveal ourselves quickly and truthfully.” Said Youngwon getting really tired and frustrated even when she was the only one that had the advantage card in the beginning. It’s getting tricky as everyone now is not telling the truth.

“Eonnie.. don’t force us. Hahahahahahha” said Yun-ha building a wall of pillows between her and Young-won after hearing her comment. Yun-ha’s actions made all of them laugh. Their energy drained while playing this game. They were not moving much but their brains were. :s

d5687a51c3f8d14809e12c76cb87afb059aec62b.png

Haechan then quickly ask Youngwon what her role was. “I’m really the Insomniac yahh. What’s yours?” said Youngwon.

“I’m also the Insomniac.” Answered the troublemaker. Really complicating the whole game again and again.

“Aigooooo you’re trying to win the game with that acting Donghyuckie??” Seulgi scoffed looking at her boyfriend being annoying.

“Yah yah… Baby neo waegeuraeni.. What are you? A Robber? Did you see my card, did you switched my card??” said Haechan defensive.

While the villagers were all fighting against each other. We have Jaehyun who pretends like everything is funny and crazy. He is the Werewolf and he is doing a hella great job disguising himself. Seeing the commotion, Yun-ha the Seer started talking. “Firstly.. Jaehyunnie neun. I know what his character is.” She then leaned forward to whisper to Jaehyun and told him that he is the Robber. Again, Jaehyun shamelessly acted as if he was clueless of what he was. He then also confirmed that Yun-ha is the Seer.

“Wah they are allowed to whisper? Who created this game???? Yall make noise when I was defending Jungwoo earlier now Yun-ha and Jaehyunnie just auishhhhhtttt jinjja” said Youngjae furiously.

“Okay calm down yeoreobun.. Let’s not fight and let’s finish this game up so we can go for dinner. Who would have thought that playing this game could break friendships as well. HAHAHAHHAH. Yah PPALI WEREWOLF NAWAA” Johnny uttered while looking at his watch.

“Okay Jaehyunnie tell me what you know. Since you know your role after changing your card.” Said Yun-ha.

“Naega??” denied Jaehyun betraying his girlfriend for this game.

Jaehyun’s reply made Yun-ha wanted to throw water at his face. Aigoo this namja, she had already shared the information with him and now he is playing Mildang with her. Haechan didn’t want things to get awkward and he wanted to speed things up so he went ahead and own up; “Let me tell you guys the truth…”

“I’m the Troublemaker and I switched Jungwoo Hyung and Youngjae Noona’s cards” said Haechan after thinking hard. It made Youngjae the current robber flustered as she could potentially be killed next if caught as a Werewolf.

“So, the Insomniac could be Young-won noona since I’m the Troublemaker. Understand?”

“Aniya.. he is lying… I don’t trust him” said Seulgi teasing her boyfriend. Haechan was sulking looking at how Seulgi was not on his side.

9ea8eb401834fb6bf53411eaa2ae3638df49f72a.png

“Aniya.. Aniya I think what he said is true.” Answered Yun-ha trying to understand the situation. Jaehyun also agreed. (This guy really should really win an Oscar for his outstanding act)

“Youngjae you’re still alive right?” asked Jaehyun blindly.

“Eo.. I’m just watching.. not knowing what’s going on.” Answered Youngjae trying to be as normal as possible. She was certain that she will die as a Werewolf.

“Okay lets all vote now. 1… 2… 3..” Johnny instructed. All of them pointed to Youngjae except for the victim herself voted for Haechannie.

“Yah.. You should have done better! You should have hurried.. and and fight back.” Jungwoo nagged at Youngjae leaving her speechless. They have yet flipped Youngjae’s card to know if she is really is a Werewolf or not but Jungwoo had already begin nagging making Youngjae a little upset. Youngjae then flipped her card over and it shook everyone. All of their eyes were wide open seeing that the card was not a Werewolf card but a Robber card.

bba904e428de96af51b5e98f956d6542d1a29dd4.png

“See I told you!!!!! Haechannie is lying!” Seulgi exclaimed.

Everyone were now all standing and frustrated with the results. Jaehyun who was still in his character played along with the others. Haechannie requested for all of them to reveal their cards now and out a sudden. Jaehyun started laughing out loud like a villain. It is now revealed that HE WAS THE WEREWOLF all along.

“Oh my God.. How could this be, how did it happen? I thought I knew what was going on since I saw everyone’s card in the beginning. It’s all useless since everyone was lying. Napeun jashikkkie” said Young-won.

“I was the robber in the beginning and I switched my card with Jungwoo who was a werewolf. Then Haechannie exchanged Jungwoo’s card with Youngjae’s Werewolf card. That’s why he died earlier and then Youngjae ended up having the robber card in the end.” Explained Jaehyun.

“Ahhhhh.. it was Haechannie who switched our cards. You trouble maker!” Said Jungwoo smacking Haechan.

“Wahhhhhh… I really talked a lot of nonsense playing this game. I didn’t even trust Haechannie since we started it. Mianhae baby. Jeongmal mianhae..” apologized Seulgi to Haechan.

“Wah I really played like a Pabo thinking that I was a werewolf till the very end. Even my boyfriend got angry at me for not fighting back. Hmphhh.” Said Youngjae crossing her arms.

“Mianhae jagiyaaaaa… Na jeongmal mollaseo.. I thought we were going to be werewolves till the end.” Pleaded Jungwoo.

“Wah ii game jaemiseoo Johnny yah.. But look at the time now. Its almost evening. Oh look, the rain had stopped. Let’s go out and have dinner.” Said Youngwon while clinging on to Johnny because she was exhausted.

“CALL!” yelled everyone.

"Jungwoo and Youngjae can do their penalty at the venue we are going." said Johnny

"Heol"