Fifty one

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

A few days passed and Jiyong and Dara were falling into somehow a routine. He would come right after lunchtime and spend the whole afternoon playing with Jihoon and taking care of him. Whenever he was there, Jihoon wouldn't let go of him making Dara feel jealous. One day Chaerin was in the house with them and she was teasing her the whole time.

 

 

'' Look, Jihoon turns out to be a daddy's boy after all '' Chaerin whispered to her best friend as they were watching Jiyong and Jihoon playing outside as they sipped on their coffee. 

Dara immediately glared at her '' Shut up '' She hissed.

'' Don't tell me you're jealous of them '' She said laughing. 

'' Just stop '' Dara said irritated. 

'' Have you finally told him that's he is his son? '' Chaerin asked after a few minutes and the other woman shook her head. '' What? Why? '' 

Dara let out a sigh as she put '' I honestly don't know '' 

'' So he's treating him like this without even that he is his own blood and flesh... '' Chaerin chuckled '' It's true then when they say that blood is thicker than water '' She added. '' Are you still waiting for the test result? '' 

She nodded '' I think it'll be ready in a week or less '' 

'' And what did you do with Jaejoong? '' Chaerin kept interrogating. 

'' I've talked to him yesterday '' She revealed '' I told him not to change anything... We should let the results as they are... '' She said and Chaerin smiled.

'' That's the best thing '' She encouraged then she looked at the father and son playing outside in the garden. '' Just look at how happy they are together '' 

Dara hummed as she looked at them too '' That's why I chose to let him know... The way Jihoon is happy and attached to him, I can't deprive him of that ''

'' That's the best decision, Dee. Even Jiyong deserves to know '' She then turned to her friend and smirked then winked '' Besides, I can see that you too are getting too well together again... Maybe soon Ji-hoon will be having another sibling '' She teased and Dara threw a pillow at her but she caught it perfectly in her hands as she laughed.  

 

 

 

'' It looks like mommy and Aunt Chaerin are having fun on their own '' Jiyong commented as he suddenly entered with Jihoon in his arms. Both ladies looked at them and smiled. 

'' Are you finally done playing? '' Dara asked and Jiyong shook his head.

'' Well, this little buddy is letting out a very nice smell so we had to stop '' He joked and all three of them laughed while the clueless little boy kept looking around not understanding. 

'' I'll go and change for him '' Dara announced as she stood but Jiyong stopped her with his hand.

'' It's okay, I'll manage... You keep enjoying your coffee '' He said and turned to go but suddenly the main door was opened and Sanghyun and Naeun walked in. 

 

 

Everyone froze in their spot and Sanghyun's smile dropped as he saw the other man then, his expression hardened. Knowing that things won't be good, Chaerin quickly rushed to Jiyong's side and took Jihoon away from him.

 

'' I'll go and change for him '' She announced hurried upstairs. 

 

 

Dara swallowed hard as she walked a little closer to Jiyong who looked at her then at her brother. He knew that Sanghyun was furious with him. After Dara left two years ago, Sanghyun came to his office one day and he punched him so hard in the face to the point his jaw was blue for over a week. He told him that if he ever saw him near his sister again he'll kill him.

 

'' You're back '' Dara finally spoke as she tried to act like nothing was wrong. 

'' What is he doing here? '' That was her brother's only response as he sent death glares toward Jiyong. '' Huh? What is this man doing here, nonna? '' He repeated when none of them said anything. 

'' What's going on? Why are you angry? '' Naeun asked as she didn't understand but no one gave her an answer. 

When he started moving toward Jiyong, Dara quickly stepped in '' Just calm down, okay? We'll explain everything! '' 

 

 

 

 

__________________________________________

 

 

 

'' We're here, sir '' Mr.Lee's driver announced and the older man looked out the window and nodded. He then stepped out of the car without saying anything. He started walking toward the cemetery door when his men started following him.

'' I don't want anyone with me '' He announced and the two guards looked at each other before they bowed and stopped in their tracks. 

 

Although he hadn't been there for more than five years, he still knew his way very well. He kept walking through the tombstones until he finally stopped in front of two that were nicely decorated with freshly put flowers. He let out a sigh then put both of his hands in his pockets. 

 

 

 

In Loving Memory

Park Il Sung

July 6, 1951 -  May 12, 2006

 

 

In Loving Memory

Seol Young Won

February 15, 1956 - May 12, 2006

 

 

 

 

 

Mr. Lee kept staring at the two tombstones that he knew very well then he smiled faintly. 

 

'' It's been a while, Young Won '' He finally said after a while '' I have met your daughter, Sandara '' He continued '' She's just as beautiful as you... No wonder why she looked a little bit familiar when I saw her, she had your smile '' Then he looked at the other tombstone '' But she had his eyes... His eyes that you adored '' He muttered then closed his eyes. '' Why is this happening, huh? Why after all these years our lives are still tangled? '' 

 

 

 

 

_______________________________________________

 

 

 

 

'' So he just told you that and you believed him and welcomed him back with your arms wide open? Right? '' Sanghyun said through gritted teeth as he glared at his sister and then at Jiyong. 

'' Sanghyun! '' Dara called begging but he was still not having it.

'' What? Have you forgotten what this man did to you? Huh? Do you want me to remind you of what he did? '' He started raising his voice a little bit.

'' Sanghyun, the baby will be scared! '' Naeun interfered. 

'' He humiliated you... When he got bored with you, he threw you away like some kind of old item and went and married his rich friend! Have you forgotten the night you spent crying because of him? Don't you remember how much pain you had to go through because of him?! '' He hissed angrily as he pointed at Jiyong. '' He didn't care- ''

'' STOP! '' Dara finally shouted. She shut down her eyes and breathed out. She couldn't hear what her brother was saying because it brought out some bad memories she wanted so badly to forget. '' Just stop! '' 

'' What's going on? '' Someone suddenly said and they all turned to look and saw Jaejoong walking in with a small bag in his hand. He was confused and worried when he heard their voices from the outside but he froze in his tracks when he saw Jiyong standing there next to Dara. After she phoned him the night before and told him not to interfere in the DNA test result, he knew that something was happening and he decided to come back. 

'' What is he doing here? '' He repeated the same question Sanghyun gave as he walked closer toward them. 

'' Mr. Kwon here has decided to come back to our lives again '' Sanghyun announced sarcastically and opened his arms wide then looked at his sister '' He just told her that he was forced to marry his wife and my dear sister just accepted him into her life again as if nothing ever happened '' He continued and Da

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter