Thirty seven

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

'' We've put- '' Chaerin announced a little bit loud as she entered Dara's room but the latter quickly shushed her and gave her a glare.

'' Jihoon is sleeping '' Dara mouthed and Chaerin bit her lips and scrunched her nose.

'' Sorry '' She mouthed back then she walked closer to her friend '' I just wanted to say that we brought all the stuff in '' She revealed and Dara nodded then both of them walked away from the bed and the little sleeping boy to the balcony that was in her room. The weather was not cold that night.

 

 

'' How long will you be staying? '' Chaerin asked.

'' We'll leave just the day after the wedding '' Dara informed as she looked up the stars. 

'' But this means you'll be only staying for a week '' Her best friend complained and Dara looked at her apologetically.

'' Chae, you know that I can't come back to live here or even stay for a long time. I can't risk it, especially now with Jihoon '' She reasoned and Chaerin sighed '' I'm even risking it now for staying for a week. I wanted to come just for the wedding day but it's my brother's wedding, I can't do that '' 

'' Are you never going to tell him? '' Chaerin asked after a while and Dara instantly shook her head.

'' No '' She said firmly '' He already chose his life and I chose mine. Besides, I can't let go of my son, ever. When he'll know, he'll want to take him away from me so I'll never let that happen '' She explained.

'' Dara... '' Chaerin started but was cut off when Seungri suddenly came.

'' Hey, I was looking for you '' He said to his girlfriend '' Shall we go? '' He asked.

'' Okay '' Chaerin answered and the three of them walked into the room and then out and downstairs. 

 

 

'' I'll come tomorrow to pick you up '' Chaerin announced as she looked for her phone and Dara frowned.

'' Why? '' She asked puzzled.

'' I knew you'd forget '' Chaerin sighed '' We're going with Naeun to choose her wedding dress as well as choosing our own '' She reminded and Dara closed her eyes and threw her head back.

'' I am really sorry... But I really can't go '' She said and gave Chaerin her puppy eyes.

'' But Dee! Naeun has been waiting for you to come before choosing and she's running out of time. Besides, we have a lot of other things to do '' Chaerin whined.

'' Can't we go another day? '' She asked and her best friend frowned '' Jaejoong has some work to do and Seungjae is going to his grandparents. Even Sanghyun is working and I can't leave Jihoon alone '' She explained.

'' We'll take him with us '' Chaerin suggested but Dara looked at her in horror and shook her head.

'' Definitely not, you don't know him. He'll be grumpy and noisy and we wouldn't be able to do anything '' She refused.

'' Dee... ''

'' I'll take care of him for you if you want '' Seungri suddenly proposed and Dara looked at him with raised brows '' What? I've been taking care of Youngbae hyung's kids for years, I'm a really good sitter '' He defended quickly but she was still not buying it '' It will only be a couple of hours, three hours max. I'll call you if something went wrong '' He tried more.

'' I know he looks reckless and he is sometimes but he really knows how to take care of children '' Chaerin confirmed and Seungri gave her a weird look.

'' Umm, thanks? '' He muttered then looked back at Dara who just stared at the both of them.

'' Fine '' She gave in and the couple grinned '' But it'll only be a couple of hours and that's it ''

'' Don't worry, we'll be quick '' Chaerin promised.

'' Seungri, please, I don't want- '' Dara started but he cut her off.

'' You don't want Jiyong hyung to know, I know that. You don't have to worry '' He assured and she nodded.

'' Great! Let's go then. I'll be here at nine '' Chaerin urged and then the couple finally left. Dara heaved a sigh as she closed the door and turned to find Jaejoong getting out of his home office.

'' Did you start working already? '' She teased and he chuckled shaking his head.

'' Nope, I just put my computer in there '' He revealed '' Are you going out with Chaerin tomorrow? '' He asked.

'' Hmm '' She hummed in response.

'' Will you be taking Jihoon with you? '' He wondered as he knew how grumpy Jihoon could be when they go outside.

'' No, Seungri will be watching over him '' She shared and his eyes widened '' Don't ask me about it because I don't know how I agreed to it myself '' She instantly added and Jaejoong held his hands up. He was about to speak when they heard Jihoon crying.

'' I better go. Goodnight '' Dara quickly said and ran upstairs. Jaejoong watched her as she left then sighed.

'' Goodnight '' 

 

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________

 

 

 

The next morning, Jiyong woke up with the worse hangover. He couldn't even pick up his head from the pillow. For nearly half an hour, he just laid on his bed trying to remember what happened the night before but nothing. However, he remembered one thing. 

 

 

Dara with another man. 

 

 

The thought made him feel like throwing up. He just couldn't imagin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter