Eighteen

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong and Dara were both walking silently. After getting out of the lady's shop they were both out of place. Jiyong was thinking about his father and Joo Yeon and what they were playing and after he heard what the woman said, he was even more afraid, he was worried he wouldn't keep the promises he made to Dara who was also worried herself.

 

Sandara was never the insecure type and she never cared about anything but with Joo Yeon, she just couldn't help it. Whenever the other woman was around she couldn't control her worries especially since Joo Yeon never let a chance pass without expressing how close she was to Jiyong. And with what the fortune teller said, Dara's anxieties intensified. 

 

 

After walking for half an hour without any specific place to go to, Jiyong finally took them to the car and after getting in, Dara finally found the courage to speak.

 

 

'' Do you think what she said was true? '' She asked without looking at Jiyong. 

Jiyong looked at her for a good second before he took her hand in his and held her tight '' Don't think about what she said, she knows nothing '' He replied and she finally looked back at him, worry clear in her eyes.

'' But what if it was? What if you really did hurt me? What if one day you woke up and realized that you don't want me in your life again? What if... what if another woman- '' And before she could say anything more Jiyong cut her.

'' No '' he said firmly and shook his head '' Don't ever think about that because it will never ever happen. There's only one woman for me and it's you. And whatever happens, I'll stick with you through it all. I won't leave you no matter what. Do you understand me? I can't leave you... I can't '' He added and Dara just kept looking at his eyes fighting her tears '' Ever since the day you showed up in my life you took a place in my heart and with every day that space grows, even more, I can't even imagine my life without you and I don't want a life without you. I don't care about what a stupid woman said, she doesn't know a thing about our lives or mine. Only I know and I want you... there will never be anyone else, Sandara, you're unfortunately stuck with me '' He said then smiled warmly at her and after a moment Dara nodded then threw her arms around his neck and hugged him ever so tightly. 

'' I love you so much '' She whispered and Jiyong caressed her hair and smiled. 

'' I love you too, my butterfly '' 

 

 

 

______________________________________

 

 

After spending another couple of hours together, Jiyong and Sandara finally made their way home both feeling much better. Joo Yeon was nowhere in sight, the guys were playing poker in the porch while the women were preparing dinner so after changing their clothes, Jiyong joined his friends while Dara joined the ladies in the kitchen.

 

'' Wow Sandara I must say that this lasagne smells like heaven '' Bom commented as she took out the food from the oven, Yubin quickly rushed to her side. 

'' And it looks delicious too '' Yubin confirmed. 

'' I never knew you were able to make lasagne '' Chaerin added and then the three women looked at Dara who had a visible blush on her face.

'' Oh I have a feeling I know the person who taught her '' Hyorin said with a grin. 

'' She's blushing more '' Jiwon continued and all of them laughed... except for Dara. 

'' Okay... fine, fine, Jiyong taught me how to make that '' She admitted and there was another round of giggles.

'' How? '' Bom was the first who asked.

'' Come on tell us! '' Chaerin urged and Dara groaned before she finally told them. 

'' He made us dinner one night and since I liked what he made I asked him how to make it and he taught me '' She cleared and Bom gasped while Yubin's eyes went wide.

'' Jiyong cooked for you? '' Yubin questioned and Dara nodded with confusion.

'' Omo! '' Bom and Hyorin exclaimed. 

'' What is it? '' it was Daesung's girlfriend who asked. 

'' He must really love you to do that, like really really love you '' Yubin admitted. 

'' We've been begging Jiyong for years now to cook for us but he never did, and trust me we tried everything with him but nothing worked '' Bom explained. 

'' Youngbae once told me that Jiyong said he'll only cook for his special someone '' Hyorin confirmed and Dara's face went crimson red.  

'' Oh I'm really happy for the two of you '' Yubin then added but then their happy mood was ruined with Joo Yeon's arrival. 

'' Don't get your hopes up, a simple dinner doesn't actually mean anything '' She commented as she entered the kitchen and everyone's smile disappeared and Dara actually felt angry. 

'' Well if a simple dinner that he made especially for me at home with just the two of us and then having an amazing night together is nothing then I don't know what is '' Dara found herself saying. She never thought she'd say anything like that but she was just angry and annoyed with the way Joo Yeon was treating her, she couldn't hold herself.

 

Joo Yeon's jaw locked and she stared at Dara for a good moment before she smiled. It was obviously a fake one. 

 

'' Then good for you dear, but it's not just about a few dates, it's about who keeps him in the end '' She said with a smirk '' You know what I mean... marriage '' She added and looked like she had more to say and Yubin was aware of what the other woman was trying to do and she panicked. She figured that Jiyong didn't tell his girlfriend about what his father and Joo Yeon's parents were planning and she wanted him to be the one who tells her, not Joo Yeon.

'' Well we're not in a competition here '' She quickly interrupted with a nervous laugh '' Oh, Joo Yeon, I remembered, you received an e-mail earlier let me show it to you '' She added and then she hurriedly took Joo Yeon's arm and left with her.

 

'' Sandara, please don't mind her. Don't let her ruin your mood '' Hyorin said after the two other women left. 

'' She's just jealous that Jiyong doesn't feel the same way toward her. It's been years and Jiyong never once showed any interest in her yet she didn't give up but don't mind her, she'll eventually understand that Jiyong loves you and she'll leave you alone '' Bom reassured with a smile.

'' Well, she can at least be a little less rude '' Chaerin muttered.

'' It's okay, Chae '' Dara said '' Maybe I'd do the same if I was in her position. Let's just not ruin our night and have fun, we'll be back to Seoul tomorrow after all. Let's get the best of this time we have '' She added with a smile '' Come on, Jiwon let's go and prepare the table outside '' 

 

 

 

______________________________

 

 

After the table was set, everyone finally gathered together.

'' The food smells amazing '' Seungri said as soon he sat on his chair. Daesung and Jiyong were also eying the food and looking as if they haven't eaten in days. 

'' No work, perfect weather, and now great food, this is heaven '' Seung Hyun commented and everyone giggled agreeing. 

'' Oppa, here, try these egg rolls, they're delicious '' Joo Yeon suddenly offered Jiyong who took the plate from her with a forced smile 

'' Thanks '' But instead of putting some in his plate, he started putting them on Dara's plate '' Here, butterfly, try them '' He said and Bom and Chaerin were both trying hard to contain their laughter as they looked at Joo Yeon pissed face. 

'' What's with this butterfly nickname? '' Seungri suddenly asked. 

'' Yeah, I've noticed that too, there must be a story behind it '' Seung Hyun added. 

'' Just leave them alone, maybe they don't want to share '' Bom said to her fiancé but he shrugged. 

'' No, it's okay '' Jiyong cleared then he looked at Sandara with a wide grin on his face '' It was the first time I met her, she was wearing a dress with butterfly patterns all over it, her necklace and earrings were also in the shape of a butterfly and she's just as delicate and beautiful as a butterfly '' He revealed, both of them still looking at each other with Dara

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter