Sixty four

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

'' Jiyong! '' Joo Yeon screamed as she rushed by his side to hold him but he was heavier than her and they both fell. '' Jiyong! Jiyong, what's wrong with you? '' She asked as she slapped his face a few times slightly. " God damn it! '' She cursed as she tried to put him down before she resumed trying to wake him up. '' Why are you like this? '' She panicked as she touched him to find him hot and sweat was actually forming on his forehead. 

 

 

She widened her eyes and started slapping him hard and shaking his body '' Jiyong why are you like this? This is not supposed to happen! '' She muttered and suddenly Jiyong opened his eyes a little bit. He was in pain and still holding his side. 

'' Doctor... I need... Doctor '' He whispered weakly. But she couldn't understand him, she lowered her head until her ear was near his mouth. 

'' What? '' She asked.

'' Doctor... '' He repeated and her eyes widened.

'' No... No... '' She instantly answered, frightened. '" This can't happen '' She added as she put him down and stood and started pacing around the room while Jiyong laid there helplessly. '' This... This wasn't supposed to happen, he said that it would only make you sleep and paralyzed for a few hours '' She breathed out as she pushed her hair back and held her forehead while closing her eyes.

'' Joo Yeon... '' Jiyong whispered and she looked down at him and rubbed her face. 

'' I can't take you, Jiyong... I'm sorry '' She said as she crouched down next to him and started passing her hand through his hair. '' You'll sleep for a while soon... Yeah, you will... After that, you'll wake up... You'll be fine... Then everything will be fixed... And you'll be back to me... We'll be happy together... We'll get rid of that woman... I'll make sure that happens '' She promised as she smiled at him not caring that he was wincing and barely able to open his eyes and move due to the pain. 

 

 

 

On the road, Yubin was trying to go to the restaurant as soon as possible. She was just five minutes away from the villa when she suddenly turned to the seat next to her and saw the blue file that she was supposed to give to Jiyong still in her back.

 

 

'' Ah! ! I forgot to give it to him! '' She cursed and huffed in annoyance '' I have to give it to him tonight or else the project could take more time... Aish, how did I forget it '' She scolded herself as she made a 'u' turn and drove back to the house. Thankfully, she wasn't that far away yet. Soon enough, she stopped her car in front of the gates, since she was not going to stay for long, she just left it there as she walked inside.

 

 

She saw the two guards that came with Jiyong standing by their car and she greeted them. However, when she looked at the house, all the lights were turned off making her frown.

 

'' Jiyong is still here, right? '' She asked and one of them nodded.

'' Yes ''

'' Thank you '' She smiled then she walked to the door. She rang the doorbell and knocked but no one answered. She looked down at her watch and cursed. '' , I'll be late '' She muttered as she took out her phone and typed a message to her fiancé asking him to distract their parents because she'll be late. She waited for a few more seconds then she walked away from the door.

'' Are you sure that they're still here? '' She asked the guards again and they nodded. '' That's weird '' She commented as she looked left and right. Sensing that something was off the two men looked at each other, then, moved closer to her. 

'' Do you think something happened? '' The tallest man asked and Yubin was busy looking around then she remembered that there was another door from the back and she rushed there, she had to give him the documents as soon as possible. The two men were following behind.

 

 

When they reached the back door, the whole floor was dark as they were able to see it through the glass wall. 

 

'' This is weird, they didn't look like they'll sleep when I left '' Yubin whispered to herself.

'' This door is open '' One of the guards said as he pushed the door and it moved.

'' Oh! Thank God! '' Yubin quickly rushed inside and started looking for the light switches. '' Ah, here they are '' As the room lit up, Yubin looked at the stairs. They must be upstairs, she thought to herself as she started making her way there. Everything was so awfully quite to the point that she was sensing that something was wrong.

 

The only light that she was able to see was coming from a room. She looked around one last time then she moved to the room. Thankfully, the door was open so she only pushed it open and got in. However, she got shocked when she saw Jiyong laying down looking like he was unconscious while Joo Yeon was resting his head on her lap and caressing his hair.

 

 

'' Jiyong! '' She gasped as she threw everything that was in her hands and rushed to them.

Joo Yeon moved her head immediately when she heard her voice and she widened her eyes. This can't be happening, she thought. 

'' Oh my God! '' Yubin screamed as she tried to touch Jiyong but Joo Yeon stopped her. She looked at her in horror '' What's wrong? Why is like this? What did you do? '' Yubin shouted at her but Joo Yeon didn't care and just leaned and kissed Jiyong's forehead. Yubin's heart was beating fast and she was terrified to see her like that.

'' Nothing '' She finally answered '' He will just fall asleep '' She continued and Yubin frowned then she looked down at Jiyong and saw his pale lips and the sweat formed in his face and body. He definitely wasn't sleeping.

'' Did you call the ambulance? '' She asked carefully as she studied the other woman but Joo Yeon didn't answer. Although she was too shocked by what was happening, Yubin immediately sprang on her feet and rushed out of the room.

 

 

 

'' Help! Help me, Jiyong is unconscious '' She screamed to the two men who were soon running up the stairs. 

'' What's wrong? '' One of them asked.

Yubin shook her head '' I don't know... He's just lying there and he's barely opening his eyes... I don't think that she called the ambulance so we have to get him to the nearest hospital '' She informed rapidly as they hurried back to the room.

 

 

When she saw them, Joo Yeon held on Jiyong tighter '' Stop there! '' She ordered but the men didn't listen. Yubin instantly went to her and pushed her away from Jiyong forcefully. '' Let go of me! '' She yelled but Yubin kept holding her tightly as the two guards helped Jiyong up and leaned each of his arms around them and started taking him away.

 

'' NO! NO! Stop! You can't take him away from me! '' She shouted and when she was sure that he was out, Yubin turned her around and held her shoulders shaking her. 

'' Wake up! Jiyong needs help! Stop with this creepy attitude! '' She angrily shouted then she pushed her away and took her bag and followed them. They put him in her car and while she sat on the back with him, the two men sat at the front and drove to the hospital.

 

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

'' How can this happen? Huh? I mean my father would have known if there was anything like this! '' Chaerin asked as she paced around Dara's living room after her grandmother finally left.

'' I don't know too... There must be some explanation '' Dara answered as she fed Jihoon. The evening was so eventful and she was still feeling emotional from her meeting with her grandmother.

 

Just then, the door opened and Naeun walked in. 

 

'' Hello '' She greeted as she put her bag on the couch then, she noticed the expression of the two ladies '' Are you o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter