Seven

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

‘’ It’s about time you show up ‘’ Seungri said as they greeted each other ‘’ Jiyong hyung, I want you to meet my girlfriend, Chaerin ‘’ He told him and both Chaerin and Jiyong shook hands then Seungri turned to Dara ‘’ And this her is her friend, Dara ‘’ He introduced and it was only then that Sandara has finally looked at Jiyong. 

 

She hesitantly offered her hand and he took it. 

 

‘’ She’s your father’s doctor, we saw her that day ‘’ Seungri added. 
‘’ Oh? I don’t remember seeing her ‘’ Jiyong said and suddenly held on her hand tighter. Dara felt her heart sink at what he said and her forced smile dropped then she hurriedly took her hand away and sat back again. The guys looked at each other confused yet no one said a thing.


 After that, everyone ordered and they kept talking and chatting like they were old friends. Youngbae, Daesung, and Seung Hyun were sharing some of Seungri’s dark past with Chaerin. However, Jiyong and Sandara were both silent most of the time and just watched their friends talk and laugh. They only talked when they were asked something. 

 

They were both aware of the tension between them. But neither of them had said anything about it. 

 

After nearly an hour, Dara stood to go to the bathroom. She washed her hand and tried to calm herself.

 

‘’ He doesn’t remember so calm yourself ‘’ She said to her reflection in the mirror ‘’ But that day he said it’s you so he does remember ‘’ She added and stared at herself ‘’ Ugh! I’m getting crazy ‘’ She huffed and then she fixed her lipstick then she took her purse and left. 

 

Just when she stepped out she came face to face with Jiyong.


She looked at him with wide eyes but quickly stopped herself and started to walk away. But he stood in front of her and stopped her. Dara quickly looked at where he was holding her and then looked at his face frowning. 

‘’ Can we talk? ‘’ He asked before she could say anything. 
‘’ What- ‘’ 
‘’ I know you remember me ‘’ He immediately said and she stunned ‘’ So, let’s go and talk? ‘’ He added and it was more like a question. 
‘’ But the others… ‘’ Dara reasoned. 
‘’ It won’t take long and they are so busy talking to notice ‘’ He answered without thinking. 

 

Dara looked at him for a second before nodding. Jiyong started to walk without letting go of her hand. She wanted to say something but then she stopped herself. He took her to the elevator and pressed some button. 


After a few seconds, they reached the rooftop. The view from there was breathtaking and Dara couldn’t help but love the city night lights. 


‘’ You left ‘’ Jiyong suddenly spoke and Dara turned to look at him with a confused look so he cleared ‘’ That night, in London. You left the next morning ‘’ 

Sandara immediately looked down and started playing with her purse. 

‘’ I… I had to leave. Something urgent came up ‘’ She said and Jiyong chuckled. 


He came up, he wanted to say. 

 

‘’ But you didn’t show up either even though I told you ‘’ Dara continued and Jiyong looked at her confused.
 
‘’ What do you mean? You left without saying anything! ‘’ He said a little too angrily ‘’ I woke up to an empty bed and you were nowhere in sight. I looked for you everywhere but it was like you never existed. I didn’t even know your name and it was driving me crazy ‘’ He screamed and Dara’s eyes widened in shock before they hardened.
‘’ Who are you kidding Mr. Kwon?! ‘’ She shouted back ‘’ Yes, I left the first time without saying anything but then I came back. I knocked on your door but you didn’t open so I left you a paper. I told you where to find me and I told you my name ‘’ She added '' I couldn't simply leave like that after what happened and after we promised to spend time together '' she yelled, her eyes wide with anger after he accused her of lying.
‘’ What- ‘’ He started but she wasn’t stopping.
‘’ Do you know how hard it was to wait for nothing? And now you showed up, shouting me as if it was all my fault ‘’ She continued.
‘’ What the hell are you talking about? I haven’t seen any paper ‘’ He shouted back feeling like one of his nerves was about to explode. Something was wrong.
‘’ I passed it under the door so there was no way you couldn’t have seen it ‘’ Dara revealed.
Jiyong frowned then it hit him ‘’ What room? Do you still remember what room? ‘’ 
‘’ It was room number 1807 ‘’ She answered and Jiyong closed his eyes and breathed out. 
‘’ That’s not- ‘’ He stopped when her phone ringed. 
‘’ It’s home ‘’ She answered and quickly walked away to answer. Jiyong’s hands turned into fists when he heard the word ‘’home’’ and he kept looking at her but got shocked when she yelled. 

 

‘’ What? What do you mean?... okay, ok

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter