Thirty six

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Seunghyun entered the bar looking right and left until he spotted his friend with a man next to him. When he approached the bar, the man turned and bowed.

 

''Seunghyun-sshi? '' He asked and Seunghyun nodded before he looked at his friend and he instantly frowned in worry. 

'' How much did he drink to get to this point? '' Jiyong was face down on the bar table, his face red and his eyes shut down as he mumbled none sense.

'' We tried to stop him but he didn't listen and kept shouting to get more '' The manager explained and Seunghyun sighed before he bowed.

'' I am sorry if he caused any troubles '' He apologized then he took out his card '' I am sure he didn't pay '' He added and the man nodded before taking the credit card and leaving. A few moments later, after paying for everything, Seunghyun took one if Jiyong's arms and put it around his shoulder as he practically dragged him out. 

 

After putting him in the passenger seat and putting the safety belt on, Seunghyun stood and sighed. 

'' What happened that made you drink till you pass out? '' He wondered before closing the door and turning to the driver seat. 

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________

 

 

Jiyong was passed out the entire ride and he didn't notice when Seunghyun stopped the car in front of his house. Seunghyun had a hard time getting Jiyong out of the car as the latter was refusing to leave the seat.

 

'' For God's sake, Kwon Jiyong! I am not your mother to tolerate your tantrums '' Seunghyun groaned as he forced the other man out.

'' I miss my mother '' Jiyong suddenly muttered and Seunghyun felt guilty yet sorry. It was clear that Jiyong was feeling lonely even if he and the other guys were trying their best to be with him.

'' It's okay '' He assured as he once again supported him to walk. Once they reached the door,  Seunghyun typed the password and opened the door. 

 

 

'' That's how you get back home after upsetting your wife? '' Someone asked scaring both men and Seunghyun cursed under his breath when he looked up and saw Mr. Kwon staring at the both of them with his usual cold expression.

'' Oooh! Mr. Kwon is here! '' Jiyong announced cheerfully and let go of his best friend who tried to hold him but failed. 

'' You're a grown-up man yet you're acting like a teenager '' His father commented '' What's wrong with you? Why are you being so irresponsible? And how could you make your wide cry like that? '' He added and upon hearing his words, Jiyong took the vase next to him and threw it away.

'' Shut up! She's not my wife! She's not! Shut up! '' He shouted as he put his hands on his ear then he looked at his father accusingly '' For once in your life act like my father and let me feel it '' He added.

'' You're not in a state to talk, we'll talk tomorrow '' Mr. Kwon announced and was about to leave but Jiyong stood in front of him and stopped him.

'' Why do you hate me so much? Huh? '' He asked painfully and started to cry " Why are you always insisting on making my life miserable? '' He continued and then he started to laugh '' Have you ever stopped to think if I was happy? If I was fine? Have you ever asked what I wanted? What I needed? Huh? '' 

'' Kwon Jiyong, I am your father, so speak to me respectfully '' The old man said sternly and Jiyong shook his head still laughing.

'' My father? Are you sure? Have you ever acted like my father? '' He asked and without thinking twice, Mr. Kwon slapped him hard and since he was drunk and barely able to stand he fell down. 

'' You were never a father to me... and I was never a son to you. I was always just someone that you had to raise in a certain way to give him your precious companies later on. You have never cared if I was happy or not. It was always about what you wanted and what you needed. I was only a little boy who just lost his mother and needed his father to be with him yet you left me all alone to the nannies and the countless step-mothers you brought '' He confessed crying and the other two men looked at him wide-eyed.

'' All my life, I tried to find excuses to your actions because my mother kept always telling me good things about you but she was wrong and I can no longer explain what you're doing. Yet, if there is one thing I am happy about it would be that my mother is not here to witness how you made my life a living hell. " He continued '' I have never wanted any of this, but of course, it doesn't matter to you '' He then looked up at his father '' I only wanted to be with her... To have a family with her... I was happy with her, finally, after years, I wasn't feeling lonely '' He chuckled '' But you took it all away from me... I was the reason my child died and it was because I trusted you and you betrayed me '' He added and Mr. Kwon's eyes widened more at the information.

'' I died two years ago... dad '' He then looked down '' And you were one of the reasons behind it '' He added in a whisper then after a short struggle, he stood. 

'' For once, for once in my life I hope you'd do as I ask you '' He started '' I did everything you asked but please, please don't force me to do more... Don't force me anymore because I have no energy left... My life is miserable enough so just leave me alone '' He pleaded then turned to walk towards his room and he was about to fall a couple of times before Seunghyun came to his side.

'' Careful '' His friend said as he took him to his room. 

 

 

Mr. Kwon was left stunned in the middle of the living room. He couldn't believe that his son rea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter