Sixteen

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

'' If I knew that by having a boyfriend you'll be leaving me to take care of Seung Jae alone, I wouldn't have let you have one '' Sang Hyun said as he followed Dara as she prepared herself. 

'' If you don't want to watch him just tell me and I'll stay '' She quickly answered. 

'' I was just kidding, you deserve to live your life like everyone else, just go and have fun. There's nothing to worry about here '' He reassured her and Dara let out a sigh, just when she was about to say something the doorbell ringed so she went to check it.

 

It was Jiyong. 

 

'' Hey '' He smiled once he saw her '' You're ready? '' He asked. 

'' Yeah just let me get my bag '' She said.

 

As he entered, Jiyong met Sang Hyun and they greeted each other. 

'' Where's Seung Jae? '' Jiyong questioned as they waited for Dara to arrive. 

'' He's sleeping, he'll make a fuss if he wakes up and see Dara leaving '' Sang Hyun shared and Jiyong nodded as he smiled.

'' He's so attached to her '' 

'' Yeah, she's the only motherly figure he'd ever known... if it wasn't for her I don't know what would have happened to him...or to us actually '' Sang Hyun chuckled.

'' What are you two talking about? '' Dara interrupted as she walked in. 

'' Nothing '' He brother quickly answered. 

'' Shall we go? '' Sandara asked when she turned to Jiyong and he stood and nodded. 

'' If you're all ready then let's go '' 

'' Let's go '' She said with a smile then turned to her brother '' As I said- '' She started but he stopped her.

'' Noona, I swear I know everything, just go and have fun '' He urged as he jokingly pushed them out of the house and after giving Jiyong Dara's suitcase, he shut the door. 

 

 

 

__________________________________________

 

 

Once in the airport, Dara was surprised to see that the others weren't there. 

'' Are we leaving alone? '' She asked.

'' Yeah, Seunghyun and Bom have already gone yesterday. Youngbae, Hyorin, Daesung, and his girlfriend left two hours ago and Seungri and Chaerin are joining us later in the evening '' He revealed. 

'' Why didn't we wait for Seungri and Chaerin then, we could have gone together '' She questioned.

'' I just wanted you all to myself '' He boldly replied and her cheeks flushed.

'' Smooth Talker '' S..he joked and then they both chuckled.

 

And before she could ask, Dara found herself going to the way where the private planes were. 

 

'' Is this your plane? '' She asked taken aback. 

'' Yup '' Jiyong answered with a smile '' I told you I wanted you all to myself even if it was for just a few minutes '' He added and then held her hand as they started to get inside.

 

 

After they were finally seated, a flight attendant came smiling from ear to ear as she looked at Jiyong without even taking a small glance at Dara. 

'' Sir, do you need any help with your seatbelt? '' she asked as she blinked and tried to look so feminine and Dara was ready to throw up. 

'' No thanks '' Jiyong politely answered but she was still standing and looked like she wanted to say something else which Dara didn't like. 

'' Babe, can you help me with mine '' Dara said as she put her hand on Jiyong's thigh. 

For a second, Jiyong was confused but then he smiled and turned to help her but Dara kept her eyes focused on the flight attendant glaring at her. The other woman glared at her too but she didn't move away. 

'' You can go we don't need anything '' Dara said and the woman was fuming but she didn't say anything and just smiled at Jiyong then finally walked away. 

'' Someone is jealous '' Jiyong teased once they were alone and Dara looked at him sharply. 

'' Not me '' She said back and Jiyong hummed in response then he chuckled. 

'' You should have seen your face... you looked so cute '' He told her but she ignored him.

 

 

Ten minutes later, the flight attendant was back next to them. 

 

'' Sir, do you need anything to eat or to drink? '' She asked looking only at Jiyong who was sure that his girlfriend didn't like the woman. He didn't like her either, he generally didn't like anyone who throws herself on him like how she was doing. 

'' Babe, do want something to drink? '' Jiyong ignored her as he turned to ask Dara and the flight attendant's smile disappeared. 

'' No, Ji '' 

'' We don't want anything, thank you '' He told her and she forced a smile then walked away. She knew she didn't stand a chance. 

'' She's so rude '' Dara muttered but Jiyong heard her and smiled. 

'' I only have my eyes on you '' He whispered then leaned and kissed her hand and she finally smiled. 

 

 

 

____________________________________________

 

 

'' You're here! Welcome! '' Bom welcomed as soon as she opened the door then Seung Hyun appeared behind her with a wide smile. 

'' Sandara, welcome '' He said '' And thank you, if it wasn't for you, Jiyong wouldn't have joined us '' He quickly added as he looked at his friend. 

'' Don't mind him '' Jiyong told her then he looked around '' Where are the others? '' 

'' Youngbae and Hyorin went to town to buy a few things and Daesung and Jiwon are swimming '' Bom informed. 

'' Okay, let's go to our room first then '' He announced and Dara nodded. 

'' We'll be in the beach if you want to join us later '' Seung Hyun said and they both said yes. 

 

 

Dara was silently following Jiyong and looking around the beautiful house until they reached a room in the far end on the left.

 

'' And this is our room '' Jiyong announced as he opened the door. 

The room was spacious with beautiful furniture and the colors were relaxing. It was lovely and Dara smiled. 

'' You don't mind if we shared a room, right? '' Jiyong then asked '' If you don't want to, I can have another room '' He quickly added. 

'' No, no, it's okay '' She cleared and Jiyong grinned then walked closer to her and took away the suitcase from her hand then he wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her jaw. 

'' I'll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter