Thirty eight

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

'' J-Jiyong... '' Seungri muttered as he blinked fastly and swallowed '' W-what are y-you doing h-here? '' He stuttered as he slowly approached them. He was praying to God that Jiyong wouldn't notice a thing or Jihoon to mutter any name. It was clear that Jihoon had so many physical similarities with his father like his pouty lips and the same eyes but he hoped that Jiyong would be blind to all these. 

'' I came to have lunch with you and Seunghyun but I came a little bit earlier '' Jiyong answered as tried to make Jihoon laugh and he didn't fail as Jihoon was giggling loudly. Seungri's heart ached for the scene in front of him. Jiyong actually looked happy. How he wished he could tell him that that little boy was his but he stopped himself. He shouldn't be the one to tell him that. 

'' Oh '' He simply answered and chuckled awkwardly.

'' Who is this boy? '' Jiyong asked not taking his eyes away from Jihoon.

'' Watch '' Jihoon suddenly said and took Jiyong's hand and admired his watch.

'' He... He... '' He was lost at words making Jiyong look at him with a raised brow.

'' Did you have a secret child? '' He asked.

'' No! '' Seungri answered defensively and the other man chuckled '' He's my friend's son '' He revealed '' She- '' He started and Jiyong instantly stared at him '' I mean he, he had something to do and asked me to watch Jihoon for a while '' He added and although Jiyong felt that something was weird he let it go '' Come on, Jihoon, let's go '' Seungri announced and tried to take the boy from his friend but Jihoon refused and held into Jiyong even tighter. 

'' It looks like he doesn't want to go '' Jiyong said amusedly '' Do you want to stay with me? '' He asked and the little boy nodded.

'' He's not usually like that with people he first meets but maybe because you're- '' Seungri stopped at the last minute and coughed but of course, Jiyong wasn't going to let go.

'' I am what? '' He asked and Seungri avoided his eyes.

'' Because... You smell nice '' He lied and Jiyong gave him a weird look. '' Come on, Jihoon, your mom must be waiting for you '' He tried more but Jihoon just looked at him while holding into Jiyong.

'' Why the hurry? Just let him stay for some time '' Jiyong said to his friend but Seungri shook his head. If Dara knows about this, she'll kill me, he thought. 

'' I'll bring you to see Jiyong once again but let's go for now '' Seungri suggested and finally, the little boy started to loosen his hold on his father. '' Come on '' He called and reached for him. 

 

As he let go of him, Jiyong felt a little bit sad and cold yet he didn't know why.

 

As Seungri took Jihoon in his hands, he looked for the small bag they brought with them and at that moment, Seunghyun entered and he froze midway when he saw the baby.

 

'' What... Who? '' He asked but he got no answer as Seungri was rushing to get out. He pointing at him with one finger and looking at him while blinking.

'' Hello and bye '' Seungri quickly said and got out of his office. Seunghyun then turned at Jiyong.

'' Did he have a kid? '' He questioned and Jiyong burst out laughing because that was the first thing he thought too.

'' No, he is just one of his friend's son '' He revealed and Seunghyun did that '' Aha! '' movement.

'' I guess we're eating by ourselves then? '' 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________

 

 

Seungri nearly danced when he got into Jaejoong's mansion and found out that Chaerin and Dara were still not there yet. He fed Jihoon and changed his diapers then put him to sleep. As he watched him sleep, he sighed and caressed his back.

 

'' You must have felt that he was your father, didn't you? '' He asked whispering '' It has been so long since I saw him smile like that '' He added as he thought of his friend '' Your parents are really unfortunate, aren't they? '' He sighed '' I wish I can see you one day as one happy family, you're all really nice but I don't know why is this happening '' He added then decided to leave him and go to the living room.

 

Just when he sat on the sofa, Chaerin and Dara entered. 

 

'' The house is not on fire so this is good '' Dara teased and Seungri rolled his eyes.

'' Haha! Very funny '' He retorted and the ladies laughed.

'' Where is Ji-hoon? '' Dara asked looking around.

'' He's sleeping in your room '' He answered '' Don't worry, I put the pillows around him and made sure he won't fall '' He quickly added '' You need to get a bed for him '' He continued but Dara shook her head.

'' There's no need, we're leaving in less than a week '' She revealed and he looked at her surprised. However, before he could say anything, she was already on her way to her room.

'' I tried talking to her but she's saying that she'd never come back here '' Chaerin said when he looked at her and his shoulders fell. Chaerin knew why Jiyong let go of Dara and she tried telling her but she wasn't listening to her. 

 

She hated Jiyong for more than a year until one day, she had to go with Seungri to pick up a drunk Jiyong from one of the clubs. On the way home, Jiyong started saying sorry to Chaerin and begged her to bring him, Dara, back. He also told her why he did what he did and that he never loved anyone except Dara. Of course, Chaerin didn't believe him but after putting him in bed, Seungri told her everything.

 

She cried that night for her best friend's bad luck and ever since she tried convincing Dara of coming back and telling Jiyong about his son but Dara was refusing to listen to any of it. 

 

'' Jihoon met Jiyong today '' Seungri suddenly revealed and Chaerin's eyes widened.

'' What?! '' She nearly shouted.

'' Shh. I didn't mean for it to happen. I had to do something in the company so I took him with me then suddenly Jiyong arrived and Jihoon stuck to him like glue. He was so comfortable with him that I nearly told him the truth '' He explained.

'' They say

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter