Sixty nine

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

'' What are you talking about? '' Dara asked as she moved away from Jiyong. 

'' I asked Lee to meet me '' He revealed and Dara's heart skipped a beat.

'' But... Jiyong that's dangerous! What are you going to talk to him about? He obviously knows who I am so you talking to him is not a good idea! '' She argued.

'' No, Dara... Avoiding him won't do us any good. I have to talk to him and get him to talk and confess everything '' He explained and she frowned more.

'' What are you getting at? '' She asked and Jiyong smiled then, he winked.

'' That's a secret '' He moved closer to her and wrapped his arms back around her '' You don't have to worry about a thing '' 

They went back again to being silent until eventually, Dara asked '' What are you going to do about Joo Yeon? '' 

Jiyong tightened his hand on her arm '' Let's just focus on her father first, once we get rid of him, she won't be a problem '' He said and they suddenly heard Jihoon crying. 

Dara instantly stood up '' I'll go and see him " She said then ran off to the room. Jiyong following suit. When he entered the room, his heart instantly swelled with love and he smiled when he saw Dara holding their son and rocking left and right to calm him.

 

'' Shhh... Mommy is here '' She whispered as she kissed him and the little boy's cries started to fade. 

Jiyong walked closer to them and he put his hand on Jihoon's back '' Is he okay? '' 

Dara nodded '' Yeah, he's probably hungry, I have the formula in the bag, could you please prepare his bottle? He won't accept anything else but milk now '' He quickly agreed and started looking for their bag.

'' Is his diaper okay? '' He suddenly asked.

'' Yeah '' Soon after, Jiyong headed to the kitchen, a few minutes later, he was back with the bottle in his hand.

 

 

Dara took the bottle from him and was about to start feeding the eager boy but then she looked up and saw how Jiyong was looking at him and she had an idea. She handed back the bottle to Jiyong who looked at her confused.

 

'' What? Is something wrong with it? '' Dara just smiled.

'' Why don't you feed him? I need to go to the bathroom '' She suggested and Jiyong blinked. He sure did feed him before but that was so sudden.

'' Yeah... Of course '' He said after a couple of seconds and gently took the little boy from her who started whimpering wanting his milk. '' Shh, it's okay... Here's your milk '' Jiyong assured sweetly and Dara grinned before she walked away leaving them alone.

 

 

 

She was sitting in the living room switching the TV channels without finding something good to watch when she suddenly felt Jiyong's weight on her shoulders as he hugged her from the back. It was nearly an hour since she left the room.

 

'' Did he finally sleep? '' She asked as she turned the TV off and Jiyong hummed as he nuzzled into her neck and kissed it. 

'' He slept a few minutes ago actually, but he was just so cute I couldn't help but watch him sleeping '' He admitted and Dara laughed.

'' Glad I'm not the only one '' She said when he moved away and turned to sit next to her. Without saying anything, he laid on the couch and rested his head on her lap. Dara welcomed him as she started passing her hand through his hair. The sensation was so good that Jiyong closed his eyes to savor the moment.

 

 

'' Ahh, I missed this '' He suddenly muttered before he took her hand and kissed it '' I love you so much '' Dara's heart skipped a beat as if it was the first time she heard it and she just smiled without saying anything. 

'' Shall we watch a movie? '' She suggested after a while and Jiyong quickly agreed.

" Dirty dancing? '' He proposed as he looked at how Dara's eyes lit up and she nodded eagerly like a child. 

'' Yes!! '' She cheered.

'' Shh, Jihoon is sleeping! '' He scolded while laughing and Dara bit her lips as she woke up to prepare the movie.

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________

 

 

 

The next day, Dara was anxious the whole time. Jiyong was the total opposite. He kept playing and spending his time with Jihoon ignoring her completely while she couldn't stop worrying about the dinner with Mr. Lee. 

 

 

Eventually, at close to four in the evening, Jiyong was getting ready. Dara suddenly walked into the room to find him closing his shirt's buttons.

 

'' Are you leaving now? '' She asked.

'' Yes, I need to step by the company first, I'm ignoring work too much lately then I guess I'll be seeing my father before I finally go to the restaurant '' He explained and Dara didn't say anything. He stopped what he was doing and sat next to her on the bed. '' What will you do? '' She shrugged.

'' I'll probably go back home or meet Chaerin '' He nodded.

'' The guards will be with you wherever you go '' He reminded.

'' You'll take them with you tonight, right? '' She asked and he nodded. She then held his hand '' Please, Jiyong, be careful, that man is dangerous. I... I don't want anything happening to you if he knew what we're planning or what we have against him '' She pleaded, worry clear in her eyes. 

He smiled assuringly '' I will, everything will be okay and I'll come to see you when I am done '' He promised '' Now please smile, I don't want to go with you frowning and worrying like this '' He added '' Come on '' He urged and she finally smiled.

'' Just call me when you go there and when you're going out '' He nodded like a good boy then after a kiss on her forehead, he stood, took his suit jacket and walked out with her following right after him. He kissed Jihoon on his way to the door then, he finally left the house.

 

Dara's smile immediately faded and was replaced once again with a frown. She let out a sigh then she started praying for everything to be fine.

 

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________

 

 

 

Close to 8 in the evening, Jiyong was already in the restaurant waiting for Mr. Lee to arrive. Luckily, he didn't have to wait for long before the man arrived. Jiyong had already booked a private

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter