Seventy Three

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

'' What is this supposed to mean? '' Joo Yeon was yelling at the top of her lungs as she read the papers in her hands. '' What the hell is this? This is not true! Is it? '' she shook her head vigorously '' No, no, this... No... This... No... Impossible '' she was still shaking her head. 

'' Miss Lee... '' the lawyer said in a mouse-like voice, gulping as he rubbed his hands together. The woman in front of him was not behaving normally and he was scared that she might do something to him... Or to herself.

'' I didn't sign anything! '' she yelled scaring the poor man, even more, she ripped the papers and threw them at his face '' No, this can't happen... Ever... No... Jiyong is still my husband! I'm still married to Jiyong... No... I'm Jiyong's wife... He can't leave me... No '' she kept speaking to herself. Her whole body shaking, her head moving left and right, and she was pacing around the living room.

'' Miss Lee, I'm... " he gulped as he took a step back " I'm sorry, but... The divorce has been finalized three days ago '' He repeated and she paused. His face turned even paler and he could feel the sweat forming on his forehead.

'' NO! " she shouted then launched herself at him and held his shirt. Her eyes were wide and scary '' Jiyong is still my husband! He's mine! He can never leave me! '' she ranted. 

The helpless man tried to untangle himself from her when her parents entered the room. Her mother yelped loudly when she saw what was happening and rushed to her side.

'' Joo Yeon! What are you doing?! Let go of the man! '' the mother said as she pulled her away from him.

At the sight of her father, Joo Yeon instantly let go of her mother and rushed to her father. She held his hands, her body still shaking, and her expression was far away from normal.

'' Dad, he... He said that Jiyong and I got divorced... That... That... It's not true... It can't happen, right? You can't let that happen, right? He's just mistaken... Jiyong is still my husband... He can't leave me... He won't leave me... '' she was speaking frantically. Her mother was watching her with both hands covering , her daughter's state was shocking and scary. 

'' Joo Yeon '' Mr. Lee let go of his daughter's hands and held her shoulders '' Listen to me... What Mr. Hwang said is true... You and Jiyong got divorced a few days ago '' he said calmly while looking at her face and Joo Yeon's expression fell then darkened then she shook her head more vigorously than before. She took a step back from him.

'' No... You're lying... You're all lying! '' she shouted '' Jiyong can't leave me, okay?! He can't '' she was yelling at the top of her lungs '' He's my husband and he'll forever be! '' her voice was nearly breaking '' How did this happen?! I didn't agree! This is illegal! It can't happen! '' 

'' Joo Yeon '' Mr. Lee tried reaching for her but she moved away. Her mother was already crying seeing the erratic state she was in. 

'' You can't let this happen, dad. There must be something! You have to do something! Jiyong can't leave me! He can't divorce me! '' she was begging. Her state abnormal. 

'' Joo Yeon, honey, please, stop doing this to yourself! You need to accept this '' he said gently as he took one more step towards her.

'' STOP! '' she shouted, her eyes nearly jumping out '' No, no, this can't happen, can you hear me! It can't! Jiyong will forever be my husband! '' 

Mr. Lee frowned, for the first time, fearing his daughter. '' Joo Yeon... '' 

She suddenly threw the vase that was next to her, scaring all the three people around her. '' You're all lying! You're all wrong! '' she yelled '' Jiyong is only mine! Mine! He can't leave me! He can't! '' she was hitting her chest and shouting at the top of her lung looking like a lunatic.

Her mother was watching her without being able to say anything and only crying seeing the miserable state of her daughter. It was finally clear to them that she wasn't mentally sane. Suddenly, taking everyone by surprise, she rushed to the door, took her keys that were on the side table, and run out of the house. By the time her father started running after her, she was already inside her car.

'' Lee Joo Yeon, open the door and get out of the car! '' he shouted as he tried opening the car's door '' Joo Yeon! '' but she wasn't listening and then drove off. '' Damn it. Bring the car, now! '' he ordered his driver as he watched his daughter's car disappear out of the gate.

 

 

 

 

_____________________________________

 

 

'' Jiyong where are we going? " Dara asked for the nth time but Jiyong ignored her. He was playing with Jihoon in his lap as Dara kept staring out of the car's window trying to figure out where they were heading to. That morning, Jiyong showed up in front of her house, and practically, kidnapped her and their son. He barely even gave her the chance to pack as he rushed her out.

When the car turned left, Dara realized that they were going to the airport.

'' Are we leaving the country? ''she asked, puzzled. She turned to look at him but all his focus was on Jihoon who was filling the car with his giggles. '' Jiyong! '' she urged. 

'' What? '' he asked, playing oblivious, a mischievous smile tugging on his lips. 

Dara rolled her eyes at him '' Where are we going? '' she was already growing tired with how much she said those words.

'' I told you, we're going somewhere nice. '' he tilted his head to the side, faking innocence '' Trust me, it's a really lovely place '' he added then he looked at Jihoon '' I personally adore that place '' he whispered but she was close enough to hear him, however, she didn't respond.  Soon enough, the car came to a stop in front of the jet. 

'' Let's go '' Jiyong said then, with Jihoon in his hands, he got out of the car; Dara followed suit. Jihoon was excited and wanted to play around but he was held by his father. Once inside the plane, Dara kept looking around then her eyes landed on the map shown on the small screen in front of her seat.

'' We're going to London?! " Dara suddenly exclaimed, her voice a little bit high, eyes wide as she turned to stare at Jiyong who simply laughed. At that moment, Dara couldn't help but think if they were running from something. '' What's going? Did Lee do something? Why are we going there? '' she bombarded him with questions and only then did Jiyong let go of his son and went to her.

He held her shoulders and looked down '' Relax, nothing bad is happening, okay? '' he started '' We're not running away or anything. I just wanted to go and spend the weekend with you and Jihoon, that's all '' 

Dara was still uneasy but she nodded '' You're not hiding anything from me, are you? '' she insisted and he blinked. He wanted to tell her so badly and the frown on her face was not helping. However, he was surprised by how much he was able to hide it. 

Luckily for him, the stewardess arrived before he could answer. '' Mr. Kwon, you both have to take your seats because we're about to take off '' 

'' Oh, thank you '' 

 

 

 

At that time, Joo Yeon's car had just stopped in front of Jaejoong's villa. She was like a madwoman. No. She was indeed a madwoman. She was frantically pounding on the door and pressing on the doorbell but no one answered. Unfortunately for her, Jae was back in the Philipines, Sang Hyun and Naeun were at work, while the people she came for were already on their way to London. 

 

 

'' Sandara!! Sandara! '' she started shouting '' You house-wrecking ! Open up the door! Sandara! '' With each passing second, she was losing her mind even more. 

'' Joo Yeon! " her father yelled as soon as he was out of his car. He tried getting her away and out of that place but in her disordered state, she was stronger than him.

'' Get out and face me, you ! Do you think you won now after you stole my husband?! I'll make you regret the day you showed up in our lives! Open up! '' her voice was nearly gone.

'' Lee Joo Yeon, stop! '' Mr. Lee shouted but to no avail. She was not stopping. He then turned to his bodyguards '' Stop her! '' Instantly, two men rushed to Joo Yeon's side, ea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter