Twenty two

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

'' I have to go '' Dara muttered for the nth time that night and tried to move away from Jiyong but he held her even tighter. After their little talk, they cuddled in his couch while they sipped wine every now and then '' Ji '' She called then she sighed when he refused to let her go.

'' Just spend the night here '' He whispered as he leaned down and kissed her neck. 

'' I have work tomorrow '' She reasoned once again since they already had this conversation half an hour earlier.

'' So? I'll take you home early and then I'll take you to the hospital after that '' He insisted as he looked at her innocently.

Dara narrowed her eyes at him '' You don't want me to go because Jae is in our house, right? '' She finally asked and Jiyong let out a rather dramatic gasp.  

'' No! '' He replied but Dara kept glaring at him and he sighed '' Fine. Yes. I don't want you to leave because of him but that's only one of reasons '' 

'' Jiyong, how many times do I have to tell you that- '' She started but he cut her off.

'' I know. I swear I do. Jae is just your brother-in-law and he's there for Seungjae and I totally understand and accept that but that's just me. I don't want my woman to be at home with any other male '' He argued childishly and she rolled her eyes. 

'' You're just being stupid '' She told him sternly but he just grinned.

'' Come on, don't you like sleeping in my arms and waking up to my handsome face '' He joked winking at her and after a couple of seconds she burst out laughing and he just watched her with a wide smile.

'' You're one of a kind '' She spoke shaking her head as she tried to hold her laughter.

'' Yup and I am yours only '' He quickly answered then leaned and started showering her face and neck with kisses as she giggled. However, soon enough, his kisses turned more demanding and deeper and they found themselves making out. 

''Ji '' Dara moaned as he the part just underneath her ear but he didn't budge and his hands found their way below her dress '' Babe, stop, I'm on my period '' She urged and tried to push him away and he finally moved away groaning.

'' Damn it '' He cursed as he leaned his head back on the couch and looked down at her with half-lidded eyes only to find her fighting her laughter '' You find this funny, don't you '' He muttered as he was sure she was able to feel his growing and she shamelessly nodded '' How will I be able to sleep now '' He said mostly to himself but as she was close she was able to hear it.

'' I can just go home, you know '' She reminded him and blinked twice innocently and he narrowed his eyes. 

'' You're not just making this just so you can go home, right? '' He suspected, his eyes narrowed. 

'' Of course not! '' She said almost instantly. 

'' Good '' And then without any notice, he held her bridal style and stood. 

'' Oh my- Where are you going? '' Dara asked as she wrapped her arms tightly around his neck. 

'' To bed, it's nearly midnight '' He revealed. 

 

 

 

After closing the room's door with his foot, he walked to the bed and gently put her on it then he stepped back and started opening his shirt's buttons. After taking it off, he jokingly threw it at Dara but she caught it perfectly and asked.

'' What are you doing? '' 

He just started walking backward and answered '' Cold shower '' Then he walked into the bathroom and closed the door only to hear her laughter after a few seconds. 

 

 

 

'' I think I can sleep- '' Jiyong started as he walked out of the bathroom only to stop talking and walking when he found Dara already sleeping peacefully on his bed. A warm smile crept his face as he noticed she was wearing one of his shirts, she must have changed while I was inside, he thought to himself then finally joined her on the bed. 

 

Before leaning down, he moved closer and then slowly and gently kissed her cheek '' I love you '' He whispered then, he finally wrapped his arms around her and closed his eyes drifting off to dreamland just a few minutes later.  

 

 

 

____________________________________________________

 

 

The next morning, the couple woke up and prepared breakfast together then Jiyong insisted on taking Dara to her house then he also insisted on taking her to the hospital despite her refusal and despite the fact that he was already late for work. But Jiyong couldn't care less. If there was any chance to spend time with Dara, even if it was just a few minutes, he'd take the chance without thinking. 

 

 

'' I could have come here by myself, you know. Now you're already late '' Dara told him as the car stopped in front of the hospital. 

'' I know. But I just wanted to spend more time with my girlfriend '' He said cheesily and she laughed, how he loved that laugh. '' Besides, I'm the boss, I can go whenever I want '' He added with a wink and she shook her head before she leaned and kissed him. 

'' I gotta go now, I'll talk to you later? '' She asked and Jiyong nodded in a heartbeat.

 

 

After he made sure she was inside, Jiyong finally told his assistant, Jiho, to go. 

 

 

 

 

Sandara spent the first two hours going happily between her patients to check on them and taking care of the newly arrived ones. It was only when she met her next patient that she felt her heart drop to her stomach and she unconsciously held her breath. 

 

 

Kwon Young Hwan. 

 

 

Jiyong's father was there for his check-up and being the only one of his doctors that was in the hospital, Dara was the one to check on him. And the man wasn't alone. His wife was already next to him and then there's Loo Jooyeon. Playing little miss perfect now, Dara thought to herself as she looked at the other woman and tried her best not to glare at her. 

 

 

After greeting them, Dara asked to be left alone with Mr.Kwon so she can do her job properly and the two ladies left unhappily. After doing everything, Dara reviewed everything on her computer then she turned to him with a smile. 

 

'' Everything is good. It's clear that you're taking your medicine on time and finally having a healthy diet. If you keep like this until your next checkup, then maybe you will only take medicine twice a week and not daily '' She told him looking genuinely happy and then looked b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter