Eight

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 


‘’ You stupid! I just told you to watch him for a couple of hours and look at what happened ‘’ Dara hissed at her brother while she caressed Seung Jae’s hair.  
‘’ I am sorry ‘’ He quickly apologized but then added ‘’ But you know how he is, he never stays by my side ‘’ 
‘’ That’s the one excuse you say every time something like this happens ‘’ 
‘’ This is the first time! ‘’ Sang Hyun defended and Dara raised a brow. 
‘’ Do I really need to remind you? ‘’ She asked and her younger brother sighed before he smiled and folded his arms. 
‘’ Who’s the guy that came with you? I don’t remember seeing him before? I thought you were going with Chaerin? ‘’ He bombarded her with questions.


Dara couldn’t look him in the eyes and coughed ‘’ He’s… he’s Seungri’s friend ‘’ 

‘’ Chae’s boyfriend? ‘’ She nodded.
‘’ When I got the call he offered to bring me here and I couldn’t say no ‘’ She explained. 
‘’ Hmm, he looks nice and well-mannered and since he’s close to Chae’s boyfriend then he should be rich like them ‘’ He was speaking but Dara didn’t say anything ‘’ You should date him ‘’ He added and it was then that she glared at him. 
‘’ Just mind your own business, okay? ‘’ Then she looked down at her nephew ‘’ I am going to go and talk to the doctor and then we’ll go home, okay baby? Don’t do anything ‘’ She warned and then she turned and walked out of the door. 

 

Sang Hyun then sat next to Seung Jae on the bed and said ‘’ It looks like a new member will be added to our family soon, right? ‘’ he asked more to himself as he glanced at the door then he smiled.

 

 

________________________________________

 


After talking to the doctor and taking the medicine, Dara, her brother along with Seung Jae went home. After changing the young boy’s clothes and feeding him, Sandara finally put him to bed. While she was reading the story, Chaerin suddenly entered the room.
 ‘’ Aunt Chae! ‘’ Seung Jae chimed as he saw Chaerin. 
‘’ Hey, oh God! ‘’ She exclaimed when she saw his arm, she immediately frowned ‘’ Are you okay? What happened? ‘’ She asked as she sat on her knees near the bed and kissed the little boy. 
‘’ He fell while he was running and that happened, it’s not that serious ‘’ Dara told her and the other woman nodded ‘’ You can go and wait in the living room, I’ll join you in a few ‘’ She added as she showed her the book.
‘’ Alright ‘’ Then she smiled at Seung Jae ‘’ Good night, little boy ‘’ and after kissing him she left. 

 


Twenty minutes later, Dara walked out of Seung Jae’s room to find Chaerin already in pajamas watching TV.

‘’ You’re staying for the night? ‘’ Sandara asked as she slumped next to Chaerin on the couch.
‘’ Yeah, I’m too tired to leave ‘’ After that the two fell into silence as they watched some late night show on TV. Chaerin’s head was resting on Dara’s shoulder then she suddenly moved away and pointed a finger at Dara.

 

‘’ You didn’t tell me about the London boy ‘’ She accused and Dara sighed.
‘’ When will you stop calling him that ‘’ Sandara commented quietly. 
‘’ Aish!  Just tell me when did you meet him and how. Did you know his name? ‘’ She asked. 
‘’ I met him a couple of days ago. His father was admitted to our hospital and I am his doctor ‘’ Sandara revealed ‘’ And… umm… we just had dinner with him tonight ‘’ She added and Chaerin looked at her confused.
‘’ Dinner to- ‘’ Then her eyes widened ‘’ Please don’t say Seungri! ‘’ She almost shouted. 
‘’ NO! ‘’ Dara revealed instantly waving her hands ‘’ No, it’s not Seungri… *cough* it’s Jiyong ‘’  She added her eyes not meeting her friend’s. 
Chaerin stared at Dara wide eyed then she blinked twice and without prior notice, she screamed ‘’ Holy ing ! You slept with Kwon Jiyong!! Damn, so Kwon is the one who took your ch-‘’ Before she could continue Sandara put a hand on . 
‘’ I don’t want the entire nation to know that Chaerin ‘’ She hissed and gave her a deadly glare but Chaerin didn’t care and kept grinning at her friend.


 ‘’ Oh God! I can’t believe this! Well, this explains why he was looking at you like that at dinner ‘’ She said as she squealed like a teenager.
‘’ What are you talking about? ‘’ Dara asked. 
‘’ Come on, you can't-fool me, I saw how he was looking at you and you were looking at him as well and then you two disappeared, now everything makes sense ‘’ She laughed to herself. She was chuckling and smiling to herself like a kid who just found a treasure full of chocolate.

 
Sandara looked at her friend and shook her head before letting out a sigh ‘’ I know what you’re thinking about and to answer your question, no, nothing will happen ‘’ 


‘’ What? Why? ‘’ Chaerin was confused ‘’ You’ve been looking for him for ten years, you refused every boy who came to you and you disappear every time I set you up in a date. God, you spent an entire week in your bed when the summer ended and he didn’t show up and now when he finally showed up you’re telling me that nothing will happen and you would just sit in here! ‘’ She added annoyed with her best friend.


‘’ What do you want me to do? He already has a girlfriend! A pretty, tall and rich one at that ‘’ She answered and then leaned back on the couch and covered her face with her hands ‘’ Do you have any idea how happy I was when I saw him that day? I couldn’t believe that he was standing in front of me and I was ready to run and jump on him right then, at that moment, it didn’t matter to me that he didn’t show up that summer or anything, I just wanted to hug him and never let him go again. But of course, life isn’t that easy, right? We’re not living in a magical world where he’d keep waiting for me all these years, after all, I was just a one night stand for him ‘’ She added as she tried to hold her tears.


‘’ Dee… ‘’ Chaerin started as she sat closer, she felt sorry for her friend ‘’ I am really sorry ‘’ 
‘’ Don’t, please, just don’t ‘’ Dara quickly objected ‘’ It’s not like we were together and then we broke up or something, it was a one night thing and we were both drunk, nothing more nothing less ‘’ Then she suddenly chuckled ‘’ He even accused me of running away without leaving a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter