Fifteen

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

'' Since Jiyong is finally here, let's have dinner then '' Mr.Kwon said and then they all moved to the dining table. Jiyong was trying his best to remain calm. 

'' Jiyong can you please come with me for a second? I have something to give you '' Yubin suddenly spoke and Jiyong was ready to say no but when he saw how she was pleading him with her eyes, he nodded. Joo Yeon was fuming.

 

 

 

Once in the kitchen, Yubin quickly closed the door.

'' What is it Yubin? '' He asked impatiently and she took a breath before she asked.

'' Are you dating Dr. Park now? '' 

Jiyong looked at her for a second before he scoffed '' I knew I shouldn't have come with you '' He was about to walk away when she held his arm.

'' Please, are you dating her or not? '' She insisted.

'' Yes. Happy now? '' He tried to take away his arm but she was holding him tightly. 

'' I know you may not believe me but trust me, Jiyong, I don't love you '' She revealed surprising him '' I mean not in a romantic way and I definitely don't want to marry you, I am just doing what my aunt is asking me '' She added and Jiyong narrowed his eyes.

'' The point Yubin '' He said and she sighed. 

'' They want you to marry Joo Yeon, they were arranging the marriage just before you came and they'll bring it up to you now during the dinner '' She confessed and Jiyong tensed. He knew something was up. 

'' Why are you telling me this then? '' 

'' I know you, Jiyong. You don't love Joo Yeon or anyone else but I saw how you were looking at that doctor, you definitely feel something toward her and I don't want you to lose that but you have to know that Joo Yeon is not an innocent girl and she won't back off easily, you have to protect Dr. Park if- '' She couldn't continue because the door of the kitchen opened and Joo Yeon walked in. 

'' What's happening here? '' She asked as she eyed both of them and Yubin glared at her. 

'' Nothing '' Jiyong quickly answered '' Let's go '' And then he walked out leaving the two girls glaring at each other before Joo Yeon finally walked out.

 

 

 

______________________________________

 

 

'' How are things going in the company, Jiyong? '' Mr.Lee asked as they were eating. 

'' Good '' He simply answered not wanting to talk to anyone, all that he wanted was to get out of that house and to his own and then talk to his butterfly. 

'' Our Jiyong doesn't want to brag about himself but work has never been better, Jiyong is definitely a great leader '' Mrs.Kwon said laughing and everyone agreed with her except Jiyong who held his spoon tighter. 

'' He's so handsome and successful and he's already in the right age to have a woman by his side, he can't keep living all by himself '' Mrs.Lee then added and Jiyong immediately looked at Yubin who also looked at him with her eyes saying 'told you so'.

'' Yes, it's time to finally settle down '' Mr.Kwon spoke.

'' What do you think, Jiyong oppa? '' Joo Yeon asked and Jiyong glared at her. He didn't care about her or anyone else, all that he wanted was to get out of there and prove his point. 

'' I still don't want to get married right now, I have things I want to achieve. It's still early for me to get married ''

Mr.Kwon chuckled '' You can still whatever you want after getting married. It's not like it's gonna stop you '' He stated and everyone giggled but Jiyong '' Besides, I am sure your wife would support you in everything you'd do, right Joo Yeon? '' He continued and Joo Yeon looked down at her plate smiling shyly.

'' I think I know what's best for me better than anyone '' He stated rather too harshly and everyone's smile died except for Yubin's '' Now if you excuse me, I have a lot of work to do so I have to leave, have a good night '' Then he stood bowed and without turning back he walked out. 

 

Joo Yeon was fuming and cursing Sandara because she knew it was because of her that Jiyong wouldn't marry her. But nothing was going to stop her, not Sandara and not anyone else. 

 

Jiyong will be only hers and hers alone. He'll eventually marry her and she needed to make a good plan to make it happen.

 

 

 

__________________________________________________

 

 

Jiyong was boiling with anger as he drove back to his house and the moment he was inside, he walked into the kitchen and poured himself a drink. He couldn't believe what happened. He knew that his father never cared about him but to invade his life like that was too much. And Joo Yeon didn't say anything although she knew he had someone. She clearly enjoyed their little plan.

 

But he had to find something. He needed to do something because he knew Joo Yeon, she won't stop but he didn't care. All that he wanted was Sandara and he'll do everything to keep her by his side. 

 

Just then he remembered that he promised her he'd call once he is home and he smiled. He poured another glass of wine and took it with him into the living room. Once seated on the couch, he took out his phone and dialed her number, after two rings, she picked up. 

 

 

'' You're home? '' She immediately asked. 

'' Yeah, just got in '' He answered as he opened the first buttons of his shirt and leaned back on the couch.

'' What did your father want? Was he feeling okay? '' She questioned and Jiyong's smile faded. He wanted to tell her but he decided against it, he didn't want to ruin her mood.

'' Nothing he just wanted to have dinner with me '' He lied. 

'' Oh,  that's great. What are you doing now? '' 

'' Nothing, I'm just drinking some wine and you? '' 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter