Thirty four

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

'' Why didn't you tell Jiyong that you are pregnant? ''

'' How... '' She began but she couldn't finish. She hadn't told anyone so how did he know. Right then, Seunghyun turned and then handed her something from the back seat.

'' You forgot these at the party earlier '' He informed as he handed her, her purse and the gift box. Dara looked at them wide-eyed stammering. 

'' I... I... '' 

'' Why didn't you tell him, Dara? He deserves to know '' He repeated but she shook her head.

'' I can't and I will never tell him '' She said shocking him but he understood what she came from, she was so hurt after all. 

'' Dara... " He started but she held her hand up.

'' No, please let me finish '' She pleaded and avoided looking at him '' Jiyong... He made his choice and from this day on, we have nothing that relates us '' She sniffed '' I am going to abort this baby, I can't bring him to a world where he can't have both his parents with him, he or she doesn't deserve it... This... This was a mistake that shouldn't have happened '' She added crying.

'' Dara... '' Seunghyun called, he was feeling sorry for her and for the baby and at the same time, he was feeling sad about his best friend. 

'' I am really sorry that you had to see me like this '' She apologized '' But please, I'm gonna ask one last favor from you '' She looked up at his eyes '' ¨Please don't tell him about this, please '' She pleaded and Seunghyun was torn.

'' Dara... This is something that I can't hide from him... This could change everything '' He reasoned but Dara shook her head vigorously.

'' No... Please, Seunghyun, this is the only thing that I would ever ask from you... I don't want him to get back to me just because of the baby and besides... '' She looked down, her voice came out lower and more dejected '' I am not worth it so he may not come back even if there's a child involved '' 

'' There are just so many things happening and this could change everything '' Seunghyun said.

'' I told you, I am going to have an abortion so, there's no need to tell him... Please, just do me this one last favor '' She pleaded and then before he could even say anything, she was out of the car.

'' This is so damn ed up '' Seunghyun muttered as he looked at Dara's back then he sighed before he started the car and drove away.

 

 

 

 

_________________________________________________

 

 

That night, neither of them fell asleep. While Dara kept crying in Chaerin's bed all night long, Jiyong was drinking everything that was in his sight and once he couldn't have more, he took his phone and kept watching all their photos together. He refused to get out of their hideout even though everything in it was shattered and broken.

 

Youngbae and Seungri were with him the entire time yet they couldn't do or say anything to make him stop while Seunghyun spent the night torn between telling Jiyong that Dara was pregnant or not. 

 

After Chaerin slept, Dara took the small box Seunghyun gave it to her earlier and opened it. The moment she saw the small shoes, tears started falling down once again. 

 

'' Happy birthday, daddy. I'll see you in less than nine months '' 

 

As she read the small letter, Dara felt her heart hurt even more and she put her hand on her abdomen.

 

'' What should I do? '' She whispered then closed her eyes.

 

 

 

When the morning came, Dara walked out of Chaerin's house when the latter was asleep. She kept walking around the streets with no aim feeling more empty than ever. After an hour of walking by the Han River, her phone rang. It was her brother. She wasn't planning on picking up but he was persistent.

 

'' Noona! Where are you? Why are you here? '' He asked as soon as she answered.

'' Why? '' She asked tiredly.

'' What do you mean why? Did you forget that Seungjae and hyung are leaving today? '' He asked again and Dara closed her eyes. How could she forget! As if what happened with Jiyong wasn't enough, she also had to say goodbye to her nephew. With her raging hormones and her state, she couldn't hold in her tears and she started crying and freaked out her poor brother. '' Noona? What's wrong? Why are you crying? Where are you? '' He bombarded her with questions.

'' Nothing... I'll be there soon '' She informed and instantly hang up then she turned off her phone.

 

 

Everything was happening at the same time and with her being so sensitive, it had gotten to a point where it was too much for her. She sat on one of the benches and watched the river calmly and thought about she should do. For more than an hour, she had the urger Jiyong and tell him everything yet she didn't. The night before, he had hurt her so much that she couldn't give him a chance to reject or humiliate her again. So instead of calling him, she took her phone and called one of her friends. 

 

'' Dara? How are you doing? It's been so long since I've heard from you, how are you doing? '' Her friend asked and Dara tried her best to sound as fine as possible.

" I'm fine '' She answered then she took a deep breath '' Eunji, are you working today? '' She asked. Eunji was her friend back in university and she became a gynecologist. 

'' Yes, yes. Are you okay? '' 

'' Hmm, I need an appointment today, can you please do me this favor? It's really urgent '' Dara requested as she caressed her abdomen.

'' Yes, of course, but can I know what for? '' Eunji asked back and she froze after she heard the answer.

'' Abortion '' 

 

 

 

________________________________________________________

 

 

 

Jiyong woke up with the worst hungover anyone could have. He was barely able to open his eyes or move. In simpler words, he was a mess. Youngbae left during the early hours of the morning and only Seungri was left by his side but he was still asleep. However, when Jiyong tried to stand up to go and get some water, he stumbled and one whiskey bottle to fall down and the sound made Seungri w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter