Fifty

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

'' Jiyong, let's go back home, we already bought more than we need '' Dara whined for the nth time. They had already spent more than three hours in the mall and she was starting to get annoyed and as well as hungry. She was sure than Jihoon was feeling the same as well. However, when she tried to take him, he refused to let of Jiyong. 

'' High five '' Jiyong whispered and took Jihoon's little hand and high fived with him. Dara was looking at them in disbelieve. How can that little traitor be on Jiyong's side and not hers?

'' You're unbelievable '' She muttered and kept pushing the empty stroller. Jiyong gave her a look before he finally spoke.

'' Fine, we have one more thing to buy and then we'll leave. I'm feeling hungry as well '' He finally gave in and Dara looked at him with her brows furrowed.

'' What's more to buy? I'm sure you didn't leave anything in the stores '' She said sarcastically and Jiyong tsked. 

'' It's not for Jihoon, come on '' He started going and she had no choice but to follow him. 

 

Eventually, they found themselves inside the Gucci store. As soon as they were in, two sales women came rushing to Jiyong with wide smiles on their faces. Dara immediately smiled then looked down. It was always like that before. Whenever they would go somewhere, women be flaunting themselves in front of him trying to catch his attention. What was different that time was that they were gushing over Jihoon as well. However, all their smiles were wiped off their faces when Jiyong turned to Dara.

 

'' Come on, baby. Just go and pick what you want '' He said gently as he gave her a warm smile. The other ladies stood by the side whispering few things to each other while giving Dara their weird looks. She just smiled tightly then walked closer to Jiyong who was walking around with Jihoon in his arms.

 

'' What are we doing here? '' She asked whispering.

'' Shopping? '' He asked back not quite understanding.

'' No, what are we doing in the Gucci store? '' She cleared and he finally stopped and turned to face her. 

'' As I said, shopping. We already bought everything for Jihoon and now it's your turn. '' He then looked around them '' Go and pick whatever you like '' He added with a grin. 

She let out a sigh '' Jiyong, there's no need for this... I don't want you to buy anything for me, I don't need anything '' She reasoned but he wasn't having it as he walked away and started looking around the high-end clothing items. Dara was rooted in her place as she wanted to leave more than anything.

After a good walk around the store, Jiyong finally picked a dress. '' Go and try this it will look gorgeous on you '' He said happily as he handed her a really beautiful lacy baby blue

. Dara just kept eyeing him until he finally sighed '' Please, just this one and then we'll go, deal? '' He negotiated and after a second thought, she nodded before taking the dress and heading to the fitting room. 

 

 

Jiyong was left alone and he was trying to entertain Jihoon by playing pick-a-boo with him. He was sitting with Jihoon on his lap when suddenly one of the two girls that first greeted them arrived.

 

'' Mr. Kwon, would you like anything to drink as you wait? '' She asked a little too nicely and Jiyong could see that she already opened the first two buttons of her shirt.

He smiled and shook his head '' No thanks, I'm fine '' Then he looked down at Jihoon.

'' Me ma-ma '' The little boy suddenly muttered.

'' Huh? Are you hungry? '' Jiyong asked gently as he kissed the top of his head '' We have to wait a little bit for mommy to come and then we'll go '' He explained and suddenly the woman that was still standing in front of them chuckled.

'' Your nephew is so cute '' She commented.

'' He's not my- '' He was about to clear it out but at the same moment, Dara walked out of changing room. Jiyong immediately stood and walked toward her.

 

 

 

'' How is it? '' She asked as she looked down and rubbed her sides. 

'' You look gorgeous '' He complimented as he looked at the dress then focused on her face. 

'' You think? '' She questioned as she turned around to look at the mirror and she really did love the dress. Jiyong's fashion taste was always good and she nearly forgot how helpful he was whenever they went shopping together. 

'' Mmm... You always look beautiful '' He praised again and she gave him a playful glare. '' We'll take it '' He said to the sale woman but his eyes were still on Dara. His head was tilted a little bit on the side as he admired her. 

'' Mama '' Jihoon suddenly muttered as he was standing next to Jiyong and holding onto his pants. He leaned down and picked him up.

'' Mommy is beautiful, right? '' He asked and his eyes were still not leaving her. 

'' Beautiful '' Jihoon repeated in a cute way that made the both of them laugh. 

'' Come on, go and change so we can go and eat '' Jiyong ordered before he walked away with Jihoon before she could refuse. She quickly changed back into her clothes and joined them. When she was about to tell him that they didn't need to buy it, Jiyong was already paying. 

 

 

 

 

______________________________________________________________

 

 

When they were finally seated in one of the restaurants inside the Lotte department store, Dara finally spoke what was in her mind.

 

 

'' I'll give all the money back, just tell me the amount and your bank account number and I'll send it to you '' 

Jiyong stopped goffing with Jihoon and looked up at her then he heaved a sigh '' Dara '' He started then reached for her hand '' There's no need, I didn't bring you here so you'd pay me back... I just wanted to spend time with you and Jihoon '' He explained.

'' But still, you don't have to spend all that money '' She insisted.

'' It's nothing really... Don't I have the right to buy things for my son? '' He suddenly asked taking her by surp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter