Twenty three

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

'' Why didn't you tell me any of this before?! '' Chaerin exclaimed. After having their dinner, the two changed into pajamas and sat on Dara's bed having ice cream and Dara shared what happened with Jiyong's father and Jooyeon with her best friend.

Sandara let out a sigh and leaned her head back '' I told you now '' She said sounding exhausted.

'' What did Jiyong say about all this? '' Chaerin asked as she ate more ice cream and looked at her friend.

'' Jiyong is completely opposing to this marriage. He promised that he'd never leave me '' Dara shared.

'' And I sure he's gonna keep his promise. Seungri told that out of the five of them, Jiyong is the only one who had never broken a promise he'd made and that whenever he wanted something he'd never let go until he has it '' She told her '' And from what I've seen, Jiyong is smitten by you. Like heck, when we were in Jeju, he couldn't stop looking at you and whenever you'd speak he'd look at you like you're the most important person he had ever met. Not to forget how he can't keep his hands off of you '' She added and wiggled her eyebrows and in response, Dara hit her arm.

'' Yah! '' And then both girls chuckled. 

'' But seriously though, it's clear that you two are so in love with each other and I can see that he makes you happy '' Chaerin spoke sincerely and Dara smiled dreamingly at her.

'' I know. I never thought I'll ever be able to find someone like him and love someone like this but I do. And I don't want to lose it but I'm afraid, Chae '' She shared and looked really worried. 

'' Of what? '' 

'' Jiyong's father, Jooyeon, heck, even his stepmother doesn't look friendly '' She told '' They won't let us be. They'll do everything to break us '' She continued.

'' But you have Jiyong by your side, right? He promised you and he loves you, you gotta trust him and be strong. Maybe his father won't accept first but in the end, Jiyong is his son and he'd want his happiness '' Chaerin reasoned and Dara hoped to God that that's what will happen.

'' I hope so '' 

 

 

________________________________________________________

 

 

Weeks passed and Jiyong and Dara couldn't be more in love. It was true that Jiyong got busier with work as he had a new project to take care of but he never failed to have dinner every night with his girlfriend. No matter how busy he was, he made sure to show up. Whenever they had the chance, Dara would spend the night in his house and he'd always make sure to prepare breakfast for her and then drive her to work or home. 

 

There were nights when he'd spend the night in her house instead and with Jaejoong being there, he would never let go of her. He was clingy and it drove Dara crazy yet at the same time, she found it cute and adorable. 

 

 

They spent more time with his friends along with their girls and they'd always end up getting drunk but it was fun and it was like a way to escape reality. Seung Hyun and Bom were planning to get married by September and everyone was genuinely happy for them. 

 

 

And through all this, Mr.Kwon and Jooyeon didn't say or do anything. However, every time Jiyong went home to have dinner with his father, Jooyeon and her parents were always there and the marriage was always a topic they had to mention and through every time, Jiyong would keep quiet until once he couldn't take it and he blew up and told all of them to just mind their own business and that he had no intention to marry Jooyeon. The elders didn't say anything or maybe they did but Jiyong didn't know because he left soon after but after that night, he never heard anything from his father and Jooyeon and he had a feeling that they wouldn't just let go. 

 

 

Dara on her own was worried about what may happen. She knew that even if Jiyong's father somehow let them be, Jooyeon wouldn't. That girl was clearly obsessed with Jiyong and Dara hated it and she sometimes nagged at Jiyong for not doing anything about it all these years when he knew she had some sort of feelings for him. 

 

 

 

____________________________________

 

 

'' And what happened to the other company? We've worked with them for more than three projects so far and the last time I checked they were willing to invest in this project as well so what the hell happened! '' Jiyong yelled. After hearing that he lost the investors for his new project, he lost it. He couldn't contain his anger. 

 

The project was in its final stages and with the investors' money, the construction was only a few weeks away. He had many obligations with other people and companies and if he lost his investors, he's going to lose more money than he can think about, he'll lose this project that he's been working on for more than six months, and he'll lose the trust of many companies in the market. 

 

'' How can this happen?! We were about to sign the contracts tomorrow, how can they back off right now? '' He shouted at his employees feeling one of his nerves was about to explode.

'' I am sorry Mr.Kwon but since we didn't sign the contracts yet, they can do what they want and we can't do anything about it '' One of his lawyers said and Jiyong closed his eyes in irritation.

'' Great! '' He muttered as he tried his best not to yell again '' We have to find a solution for this as soon as possible. We can't let this get out or we w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter