Forty three

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

For the rest of the day, Jiyong was trying his best to do his job normally. But still, the look on Dara's eyes couldn't get out of his mind. And when he was getting ready to leave, his mood was ruined even more. He had just finished his last meeting and was organizing some papers when his office opened and someone entered. He looked up then closed his eyes.

 

He tried to ignore her but of course, Joo Yeon can't be ignored even if someone tried. 

 

'' Where did you go last night? '' She asked immediately. 

'' Somewhere '' He gave a simple answer without even looking at her. 

Joo Yeon closed her eyes and took a deep breath '' What's this thing with that kid? '' She questioned again and Jiyong gritted his teeth '' Were you playing behind my back and going around having kids with your little doctor '' She added and Jiyong stopped what he was doing and looked at her.

'' Even if he was my kid, what's your problem with that? '' He asked feeling a little angry.

'' What? '' She glared at him then turned to stand in front of him '' Listen to me, Kwon Jiyong. I'm not gonna sit around and let you make fun of me with that little . That kid better not be yours or I swear to God that I'll make all of your lives hell. You can't have kids with anyone else. I won't accept any bastard '' She hissed and Jiyong was furious. He was seeing red. It wasn't enough that she called Dara a , she had to go and call Jihoon a bastard. Although he was not yet confirmed as his son, Jiyong wouldn't accept anyone calling him like that. 

 

However, for the first time in a long time, Jiyong acted with intelligence. Although he was ready to kill Joo Yeon at that moment, he controlled himself. He clenched his hand tightly to the point he was hurt but he didn't care. He knew that getting on her wrong side wouldn't help him at all and may end up hurting Jihoon. 

 

'' He's not my son '' He said '' When I broke up with Dara, she left with Jaejoong and they had a baby '' He felt like throwing up while saying these words '' So you gotta stop having these thoughts and leave the child alone '' He added but she was still skeptical. 

'' I don't want to see her again... Ever. I better not find out that you're seeing her behind my bag '' She warned and he wanted to roll his eyes in frustration but he forced himself to give her a tight smile.

'' There's nothing to worry about... Even if I wanted to get back to her she would never accept '' He said bitterly.

'' This better be the truth '' Then she leaned and gave him a kiss near his mouth '' I'll be waiting for you tonight '' She whispered but he never gave her an answer. 

 

After that, she finally, took her bag and left. The moment she was out, Jiyong angrily snapped the pen holder in his desk and threw it.

 

'' ing ! '' He cursed. 

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________

 

 

 

In another place, Dara was busy getting ready for her brother's wedding. She could have finished sooner but Jihoon was being a sneaky evil. He refused to get dressed and was running away from her driving her crazy. Fortunately, yet after what seemed like forever, he was all ready and she gave him to Chaerin's mother so she could apply some makeup and do her hair. 

 

 

The wedding was nice and they had a great time. However, Dara nearly murdered someone. All the people at the wedding were asking her about her son and where is her husband because she had to lie and say that she got married then divorced. She got frustrated and eventually avoided speaking to anyone. 

 

Mrs. Lee was having a good time with Jihoon. That woman was always nice. However, Chaerin was not so happy with her mother because she kept telling her how she should have a kid of her own already and soon even the other Mrs. Lee started nagging at Seungri who pretended to be on his phone. Dara was looking at them and smiling. 

 

 

'' When are you going to get married, Dara? Huh? '' Seungri's mother suddenly asked and Dara's smile was wiped off of her face while Chaerin and Seungri grinned because they were the main topic anymore.

'' Mmm... I... " She chuckled '' I don't think I'll be getting married any time soon '' She continued.

'' Huh? Why? Aren't you already engaged? '' She asked confused and everyone frowned.

'' No? You must be mistaken '' Dara replied.

'' Oh! I thought that you and Jaejoong were engaged '' Mrs. Lee shared and Seungri and Chaerin were fighting their laughter '' I am sorry, I must have been wrong ''  She added and Dara gave her a warm smile.

'' It's okay '' She assured. Jaejoong was watching her then he sighed before he chuckled at his silliness. Of course, she would never marry him, he was only her brother-in-law and a friend. He had to stop getting his hopes high. 

 

 

 

After the reception was over, Dara, Jaejoong, and the kids went back home. Chaerin wanted to go with her friend but Seungri refused and took her with him instead. After getting back home, both kids were already deep asleep. However, when they went to help them out of the car, Jaejoong left Seungjae. 

 

'' Why? '' Dara asked as she tried to cov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter