Sixty eight

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

'' What do you mean? '' Dara asked and Jiyong just chuckled.

'' I'll give you back your mother's hospital, Dara '' He cleared '' It's time to get rid of them... I've had had enough... We've had enough... I nearly died and if I wasn't lucky enough, I would have lost you and my son as well... I can't take this anymore... '' He continued and although she got a little nervous, Dara nodded. She couldn't wait to live without Lee and his daughter in their lives.

'' So what will you do first? '' She asked. 

'' Well, first, I have to go home and I need to see my son, I've missed him terribly '' He stated and Dara smiled. 

'' Then get ready and I'll deal with the papers '' She instructed and stood taking her bag and phone along with her. 

When she reached the door, Jiyong stopped her '' Dara '' She turned '' Thank you... For everything '' He gave her his wide, warm, and sweet smile and she mirrored it back.

'' Just get ready '' Then she walked out.

 

 

 

After half an hour, they met at the hospital entrance door and Jiyong immediately broke into a smile when he saw her. Soon, his assistant joined them.

Dara took out a paper from her bag and handed it to him '' Could you please get this from the pharmacy on your way home? '' She requested and the man nodded as he took it from her. 

Jiyong looked at her with a frown then he turned to his assistant '' Go and wait for us in the car '' He ordered and the young man bowed before he walked away. As soon as they were alone, Jiyong asked '' You're not coming with me? '' 

Dara shook her head and stopped him before he started whining like a child '' I'll go back home first, change, get Jihoon ready then I'll be there '' She explained and he pouted.

'' Then I'll go with you '' He suggested but she shook her head again.

'' No, you need to rest at least for today... Besides, I have to talk to Sang Hyun if I find him there '' She told him and he reluctantly nodded.

'' But don't be late, okay? '' He warned as he pointed his index finger at her and Dara shook her head in disbelief.

'' Yes, Dad '' She mocked rolling her eyes as she walked away and Jiyong remained smiling like an idiot before he followed her. 

'' Walk me to my car, first '' He ordered as he held her hand and Dara was trying to contain her smile.

'' How old are you? Can't you go by yourself? '' She teased but she did as he said anyway.

 

 

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

When she reached her house, Dara found only Naeun and the two boys there. Seung Jae immediately ran to her hugging her tightly. 

 

'' My big boy! I've missed you '' She said as she sat on her knees and hugged him back, kissing him everywhere she could. She missed him terribly as she never spent that much time away from him.

'' I've missed you too '' He replied '' I don't want to stay there alone... You'll be back with us next time, right? With Ji-hoon? '' He asked and Dara was lost at words. She didn't know exactly what to say. She just caressed his hair and kissed his cheek.

'' We'll see '' She told him then, she stood and took his hand and started walking inside.

 

 

The moment he saw her, the little Jihoon started fidgeting in his seat wanting to go to her. Naeun quickly helped him go to her and the little boy was so eager to hold his mother who started showering him with kisses. When he wrapped his small arms around her neck, Dara turned to her sister-in-law.

 

'' Naeun, I'm really sorry for bothering you... I know that two kids can be too much some times '' She apologized but the other woman smiled.

'' It was nothing... Jihoon was a really good boy and Seung Jae was a fun company '' She explained as Dara took a seat next to her on the couch, Jihoon still in her arms and Seung Jae next to her and leaning on her. 

Dara looked around '' Where are the others? '' 

'' Sang Hyun still at work and Jaejoong went to meet when of friends '' She shared and Dara nodded then, she turned to face Jihoon who started playing with the necklace she was wearing. '' Unnie... '' Naeun suddenly called and she hummed in response. '' I... I talked to Sang Hyun last night... '' She started and Dara looked in front of her. She kinda had an idea where it was going. '' Is... Is it true? '' She asked carefully and Dara turned to face her. She saw her worried expression. '' Are you really Mrs. Park Myung Soon's grandchildren? '' She added and after a couple of seconds, Dara nodded, confirming. '' Oh my God! '' 

'' Did he tell you everything? '' Dara asked and Naeun nodded.

'' He was really devastated, unnie. He didn't sleep the whole night and he barely ate at dinner '' She recalled and Dara felt her heart tighten.

'' This is hard, I know... He didn't listen to me '' Dara said '' I am afraid that I'll lose him this way '' She added, her voice weak.

Naeun put her hand on Dara's knee '' Just give him some time, Sang Hyun is angry because they believed that man over your father but I'm sure that once he sees that she's sorry and talk to her, he'll give in... You know him, Sang Hyun has a kind heart, it'll be fine with time... '' She assured her and Dara smiled. She could see why her brother loved that woman.

'' Thank you, Naeun... '' She put her hand on top of hers '' I just want to ask something from you... He doesn't want to talk to me so could you please talk to him and make sure he's fine? '' 

'' Of course, you don't have to ask me '' She agreed and Dara looked at her watch.

'' It looks like that they won't be home soon and I have to go '' She muttered.

'' Huh? Are you going somewhere? '' Naeun questioned and Dara bit her lower lip then, nodded.

'' You know that Jiyong is sick... I can't leave him alone at least for today and... he... '' She looked down at her son '' He wants to see Jihoon '' She continued.

'' Did you tell him the truth? '' 

Dara nodded '' Yeah '' 

'' That's great! '' The younger woman exclaimed '' I'm really happy for you! I know I don't exactly know the man but from the was I saw the last few times and how you talked about him, I'm sure that he's a good guy and he'll take care of you and Jihoon well '' She added and before Dara could mouth a thank you, they heard the doorbell. '' I'll see it '' Naeun quickly said and walked away leaving Dara to talk to the two boys. 

 

 

After less than a minute, Chaerin walked in. After greeting Seung Jae, she took the seat in front of Dara and her whole expression changed.

 

'' Unnie, do you want anything to drink? '' Naeun asked, still standing. She knew from Chaerin's face that she had something to say so she wanted to give them some privacy.

'' Some water, please '' Chaerin replied putting her beg next to her and removing her coat.

'' I want cookies too! '' Seung Jae blurted so Naeun took him with her. Dara was smiling until she turned to Chaerin and found her bitting her lips nervously and looking down.

'' Chae? '' She called but she didn't answer. She put Jihoon in his chair then, walked and sat next to her friend. '' Chae, what's wrong? '' She asked, finally getting her attention.

Chaerin looked at her for a second then she started speaking '' I talked to my father '' She revealed and Dara's eyes widened for a second then went back to normal.

'' Oh '' 

'' He didn't know about your real parents, Dee '' She shared.

'' Wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter