Fourteen

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

'' Amusement park? '' Sandara asked as they stepped out of the car.

'' Yup '' Jiyong answered with a grin '' You don't like it? '' He then asked a little worried and Dara grinned at him like a little girl, she nearly jumped up and down.

'' I don't like it... I love it! It's been so long since I last came here, come on let's go inside! '' She said excitedly then took his hand and started dragging him inside with her. Jiyong laughed at how childish she was. 

 

Once inside, Dara's eyes were filled with excitement and joy as if it was the first time she went there. They first stopped and bought the tickets after that, they moved to start playing. 

 

 

Dara wanted to try everything. Jiyong, however, wasn't really a fan of playing and he was intending to stay and just watch her as she played but she refused to let go of him and whatever game she rode, he was right next to her. In the beginning, he wasn't really enjoying it but then he let go and soon the 28-year-old couple looked and acted as if they were eighteen again. 

 

It was long since they both felt that happy. Dara was so busy with studying, working, and her family meanwhile, Jiyong turned into the serious type of man. He actually thought that if any of the people he knew or worked with him would see how he was acting right then in the amusement park, they wouldn't believe it.  

 

 

After hours of playing in nearly all the games, they both decided they had enough. They were also feeling tired. They were walking hand in hand when Sandara saw a man who was making cotton candy and wanted to have some yet she didn't want to ask Jiyong. She started to take out money from her bag when Jiyong let go of her hand and walked away. 

 

She didn't care at first but once she realized where he was going she quickly went after him. She was about to say something but Jiyong already handed her the pink candy. 

 

'' You didn't have to '' She instantly told him and Jiyong smiled then wrapped his arm around her shoulders and they resumed walking. 

'' Of course, I had to. You're my girlfriend right now and I should always take care of what you need '' He answered and Dara laughed and shook her head.

'' That was cheesy '' 

'' I know '' He replied confidently then laughed along with her. 

 

 

They kept walking while she was busy eating and feeding him with her when Jiyong suddenly took her hand and changed their direction.

 

'' Where are we going? '' She wondered but she soon realized where they were heading. 

'' What's the toy that you want '' He asked and after a moment of thinking, Dara pointed to a stuffed pink rabbit. 

'' That one '' She said and Jiyong nodded before he put the money in the machine and started trying to get the toy. 

 

 

________________________________________

 

 

Over than half an hour passed, yet Jiyong didn't capture anything. However, he was still not giving up. Dara tried to make him stop and told him that it was okay and she didn't want it anymore but Jiyong didn't listen and kept on playing. That's when she found out that Jiyong was the competitive type and he would never give up if he wanted something. She smiled at the realization. 

 

 

She already sat in the seat next to the machine and started fumbling with her phone, she gave up on him capturing anything actually when suddenly Jiyong screamed in victory scaring her to the point she nearly threw her phone away.

 

'' Ha!!!! YES!!! '' Jiyong shouted as he threw his hands up. He looked silly, then he took the toy in his hand and looked at her '' See, I told you I'll get it '' He said with a proud smile and Dara laughed at him. He was so funny. 

'' Then... thank you '' She said and was about to take the toy when Jiyong stepped back and shook his head.

'' Nope, that's not how you thank me after I spent nearly an hour battling with this stupid machine '' He revealed and Dara was confused for a second before he pointed his index finger to his cheek and that's when she got it. 

 

She smiled and tiptoed to kiss his left cheek when Jiyong turned his face and in a blink of an eye, he kissed her lips. After the quick peck on her lips, Jiyong moved away and handed a dumbfounded Dara her new toy. 

 

'' Come on, let's go and eat something '' He stated and took her hand and started walking. Dara was blushing like a teenager next to him.

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________

 

 

After walking out of the amusement park, they found a lot of restaurants in the area and decided to just go to the first one they came by. Jiyong was the one who ordered and once the food was there, Dara immediately started eating. 

 

'' I didn't know you were starving '' Jiyong commented and Dara suddenly felt self-conscious. She was so hungry that once she saw the food she didn't care about anything else.

'' I... I am sorry '' She apologized and Jiyong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter