Four

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Dara was sitting in the hospital’s cafeteria just staring at nothing. Her chest felt so tight and she had this knot in . 

 

Of course, he had someone, he wouldn’t have waited for her all these years. She would be stupid to think that he would do so. After all, they just knew each other for a few hours it’s not like they had a relationship or something. She scoffed at how stupid she was.

 

But why was it so painful? Why was it hard for her to breath? Why did she feel hurt when she saw him with that woman?

 

'' There you are!'' A girl said as she took a seat next to Dara startling her. 
‘’ Gosh, Minzy! You scared me! ‘’ Sandara scolded as she closed her eyes and took a breath. Minzy was a nurse there and she became friends with Dara ever since she was an intern.  
‘’ Sorry ‘’ The younger girl said chuckling ‘’ Zoning out again? ‘’ She asked but Dara ignored her ‘’ You should go out sometimes, unnie. It’s not good if you just kept working all the time ‘’ She added which made Dara smile

She was about to answer when she received an emergency call from Dr. Kim 

‘’ Is it scary Kim? ‘’ Minzy asked and Dara nodded. 
‘’ I gotta go now ‘’ she said and started to run. 
‘’ Don’t forget to have lunch ‘’ Minzy shouted back and only received a thumb up as a response.

 

_________________________________________

 

 


Dara was impatiently waiting for the elevator but when she was about to enter she froze. Jiyong was staring at her so sharply and she didn’t know whether to enter or not. She knew better than to be late to attend Dr. Kim so she had to use the elevator. Jiyong, on the other hand, was about to leave but when he saw her, he couldn’t move and just stayed where he was.

 

She was praying that someone else would enter with them. But no one did. It was just the two of them. 

 

She was breathing hard with her hands shut in tight fists as she stood with her back toward him. Jiyong just stood there watching her back with his eyes boring holes into her head. 

 

He couldn’t believe it. She was there. She was real and she was just a few inches away from him. For ten years, he couldn’t forget about her no matter how much he tried and he couldn’t forget the way she left him.

 

 ‘’ It’s you ‘’ He finally said and Sandara closed her eyes. She still had hoped he wouldn’t speak but it seemed that nothing was going the way she wanted that day. However, her heart skipped a beat when she heard what he said. It meant that he didn’t forget her. He remembered her.

‘’ You’re that girl, right? ‘’ He asked but Dara remained quiet ‘’ Miss butterfly ‘’ he added a little softer but Sandara heard him clearly and unconsciously, she smiled. He was the only one who called her like that. 

Slowly, Dara turned back to face him and she regretted it the moment she met his eyes. He was looking at her harshly and it made her lose her ability to speak. Her smile dropped and her stomach flipped.

 


‘’ So you eventually showed up, huh? ‘’ 

 

______________________________________

 

 

 


London, 10 years ago

 

 


The sun was shining brightly and it disturbed him. He was having a good dream and he didn’t want to wake up. Without opening his eyes, Jiyong smiled to himself. He just had one of the best nights of his life the day before. Just the thought of her made him excited and he couldn’t wait to spend more time with her and get to know her. 


He reached his arms for her but the bed was empty and cold. His eyes immediately sprung open and he looked for her. But she was nowhere to be seen. He frowned before he wore his boxers and woke up. 

 

He looked in the bathroom but she wasn’t there. She was nowhere... she was gone. 


  
Just then someone opened the door and entered. Jiyong smiled thinking it was his Miss butterfly but in reality, it was Seungri.

 

‘’ Why are you not wearing your clothes? ‘’ Seungri immediately asked, then he had a dirty smirk ‘’ Did you bring someone with you last night? ‘’ He asked but Jiyong ignored him and rushed to wear his clothes like a lunatic. 

 

He had to find her. Damn it! Why didn't he feel it when she woke up? Stupid alcohol!

 

Without any explanation, he walked out of the room and went directly to Dara’s room that was two floors below him. 

 

He kept knocking on the door for what seemed like forever but no one opened. Just then, the cleaning lady walked out from the room just next to it. And she instantly noticed Jiyong’s banging. 

 

‘’ Sir, there’s no one in that room ‘’ she informed him. 
‘’ What? Did she go somewhere? Do you have any idea where is she? ‘’ He asked but the elder woman shook her head.
‘’ The residents of that room just checked out of the hotel this morning ‘’ She said and Jiyong froze.
‘’ What? What do you mean? Are you sure of this? ‘’ He kept on asking and the woman nodded.
‘’ Yes, this morning a man came to the girl who was staying here and they left together, after that, the manager told me to come and clean the room ‘’ She revealed and the only word that stuck in Jiyong’s mind was ‘’man’’.

 


So she s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter