Five

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

‘’ I was really surprised when you called ‘’ Seungri said as he joined Jiyong in the VIP booth at one of the clubs in Gangnam.
‘’ Yeah,‘’ He answered as he drunk the scotch in one go. 
‘’ Woah! What happened to you? It’s been years since I last saw you drinking like that ‘’ Seungri asked mostly worried. 
‘’ Nothing happened. Actually, everything will be better from this day on ‘’ He revealed as he took another drink then he looked at Seungri seriously ‘’ Aren’t there any girls tonight? ‘’ He asked at the same time Daesung and Seung Hyun joined them. 


‘’ You? Asking for a girl? ‘’ Seungri questioned taking aback because for as long as he remembered, Jiyong had stopped sleeping around for years. They even believed at times that he was gay.
‘’ Is your father okay? ‘’ Daesung asked him and he laughed.
‘’ The hell I care about him ‘’ Then he looked back at Seungri ‘’ So what now? ‘’ and the younger man sighed before he went out. 

 

A few minutes later, four girls joined the boys. Jiyong was drinking as one of the girls sat next to him. Seung Hyun was already gone while Daesung and Seungri were busy talking together. 

 


The girl next to Jiyong looked like she knew what to do. She was dressed in a dress that barely covered her. He offered her a drink and she gladly took it, she knew who he was and she was determined to keep him with her for as long as she could. After all, all her friends want to have him and she would be damned if she let him go. 

 

She inched closer to him and put one of her arms around him and the other on his thigh. 

 

‘’ Oppa, are you okay? You look tensed ‘’ She asked in an overly cute way. Jiyong merely looked at her before he started kissing her. He didn’t need nor wanted to talk, he just wanted to have . He wanted to forget just like how Sandara did. 

 


They were kissing for minutes and Jiyong only got more aggressive. The girl’s hand that was on his thigh was resting boldly on . 

 

‘’ Let’s get out of here ‘’ Jiyong suggested and kissed her one last time before he stood. 

 

_________________________________

 


 

Once in the hotel room, Jiyong pushed the girl on the wall and started kissing her. He was harshly nibbling on her button lip and she was loudly. She started fumbling with his belt but he immediately stopped her. 

 


He then took her hand and guided her to the bed and threw her rather harshly. The girl was giggling and helped him as he removed her dress. Once she was only in her underwear, Jiyong resumed kissing her, his hands were on her . 

 

The girl was and asking for more underneath him. Suddenly, images of Dara that night replayed in his mind.

 

It was always the same, he would be with a girl and then he would be reminded of her. But he won’t let it stop him this time. 

 


He started kissing her neck and she was more. Maybe even a little more than needed. Jiyong swiftly removed her bra and she arched her back. Just one look at her like that and Jiyong couldn’t do it anymore. It just wasn’t her and he was damned because his body and his mind both wanted Sandara. 

 

He quickly stood off of the bed as if he was electrified. 

 

‘’ What wrong? ‘’ She asked and Jiyong closed his eyes, he remembered asking her the same thing that night.
‘’ Nothing, I just don’t feel like doing it anymore. You can go ‘’ He dismissed and then turned to look for drinks.
‘’ What? ‘’ The girl asked taken aback, she quickly wore her bra and followed him ‘’ Is everything okay? Why did you suddenly stop? ‘’ She kept on asking and it only infuriated Jiyong more.
‘’ Didn’t I tell you to leave? I don’t want you anymore ‘’ He coldly told her and opened the whiskey bottle and drank directly from it. 
‘’ But I thought we were spending the night together ‘’ She insisted and tried to touch him.

'’ I don’t want to anymore, what’s so hard to understand! ‘’ He almost shouted and it freaked her out.
‘’ Crazy jerk ‘’ She cursed him and then angrily wore her dress back, took her purse and left the room.

 

 

Once alone, Jiyong heaved a sigh and threw himself on the bed. This is all her fault, he thought.

 

_____________________________________

 

 


 On the other side of the city, Dara had just finished her shower. She was drying her hair with the towel when the door of her room was opened. 

 

‘’ Mommy? Are you awake? ‘’ The little boy asked from the door, he was already in his pajamas and his stuffed rabbit in his hand.
‘’ Yes, baby, come in ‘’ Dara gently said and the four years old boy run to her ‘’ Why are you still up till now, huh? ‘’ She asked as she caressed his head 
‘’ I was waiting for you ‘’ He said just then a man walked into the room. 
‘’ There you are ‘’ He said when he saw Seung Jae in Dara’s arms ‘’ Come on, let’s leave aunt Dee to rest, I’ll read the story for you ‘’ Sang Hyun suggested but the little boy hugged Dara more tightly.
‘’ No! ‘’ He whined ‘’ I want Dara mommy to read for me! You don’t know how! ‘’ He revealed as he almost cried and Sang Hyun sighed. 
‘’ But- ‘’
‘’ It’s okay. I’ll read it for him tonight ‘’ Dara informed with a smile as she stood with Seung Jae still in her arms ‘’ But first, say goodnight ‘’ She ordered him and the little boy did as she said.

 

___________________________

 

 

Dara slowly closed the door to Seung Jae’s room and then she went to join her brother in the living room. 

 

‘’ Did he sleep? ‘’ Sang Hyun asked and put his phone on the side.
‘’ Yup, after he made me read four stories ‘’ She revealed and they both chuckled.
‘’ Jae called today ‘’ He suddenly revealed and Dara looked at him ‘’ He said he’ll be coming next month ‘’ He added and Sandara sighed. 
‘’ Seung Jae misses him a lot lately ‘’ She said rather sadly and looked at her nephew's room.
‘’ I know. But you know how things are for Jae. He’s still not over Doorami’s death. He can’t tak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter