Twenty nine

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

'' Kwon Jiyong! '' Dara screeched in frustration. It had been four days since they arrived in London. Although they were filled with anxiety and worries, they ignored it or at least tried to. The first couple of days, they were busy preparing the house and getting everything they needed. Then, they stayed at home and more specifically in the bedroom.

 

They couldn't take their hands off of each other. Especially, Jiyong. He was insatiable and didn't want to do anything else but stay in bed and have his way with Dara. But after four days, she had enough and she was eventually able to leave the bed, however, when she went to prepare their lunch, Jiyong followed her and he couldn't keep his hands to himself.

 

She tried to stop him but he didn't listen and he was smirking, clearly enjoying what he was doing.

 

'' What? '' He asked innocently and she glared at him to find him battling his lashes at her.

'' Just stop! I need to prepare something to eat, go and sit or do something else '' She ordered and resumed cutting the carrots but of course, he didn't listen. He wrapped his hands around her waist then slowly pulled her shirt up and started caressing her sides making her slam the knife on the kitchen counter.

'' Kwon Jiyong! '' She muttered through gritted teeth and he sighed. 

'' Fine! '' He replied then childishly walked and sat on the table crossing his arms and pouting like a child being denied from having his favorite candy. 

'' Stop scowling '' She told him after a while but he glared at her cutely. 

'' Just focus on your food and keep ignoring me '' He argued and she smiled. 

'' At least help me and set the table '' She suggested checking the rice and the chicken in the oven.

'' I don't want to '' He answered. 

 

 

They kept arguing like that until their lunch was finally ready and he eventually helped her and sat the table. After they were done, she was busy washing the dishes when he once again walked behind her and wrapped his arms around her.

 

'' Butterfly... '' He started as he planted kisses on her shoulder '' Babe... '' He continued when she ignored him.

'' Jiyong, I'm busy '' She said firmly.

'' But I miss you '' He argued innocently. 

'' You're being too much, Jiyong '' She started '' Since the day we came here, we've been going on it like rabbits. It's getting too much ''.

'' I just can't control myself when I'm around you '' He whispered as he kissed her neck. 

'' No, Jiyong '' She stated and he sighed. 

'' Okay... '' He admitted defeat when he knew it was hopeless to convince her '' Let's get out then '' He suggested. 

'' Where? '' She asked excitedly. 

'' Surprise '' He replied and kissed her cheek '' I'm not a serial killer, I promise '' He added referring to what he said the first time they met making her chuckle.

 

 

That's how two hours after, they were scrolling through the streets of London until they reached a familiar place. 

 

 

'' The cupcake shop '' Dara muttered with a wide grin and Jiyong watched her with adoring eyes.

'' I ruined your cupcakes the first time and I promised to make it up to you but I never had the chance '' He started talking and Dara chuckled at the memory '' Let's go '' He took her hand and moved closer to the line of people waiting to get some of the delicious goods. 

'' Even after ten years this place is still the same '' Dara commented as she looked at the line in front of them remembering the first time she went there. 

 

 

After some time, they were eventually inside and just like before, Dara couldn't decide on which flavor she wanted and ended up buying various ones. 

 

'' Mmm, this is so delicious '' She moaned and closed her eyes savoring the delicious strawberry topped cupcake. Jiyong swallowed as he instantly thought of how she moaned whenever they were making love.

'' You taste better '' He whispered as he moved his chair next to her and she nearly choked.

'' You're a ert '' She muttered as she enjoyed her sweets and Jiyong laughed as he watched her. 

 

 

 

____________________________________________________

 

 

 

'' What do you mean he is gone? '' Mr. Kwon shouted at his assistant '' I clearly told you to keep an eye on him so how could you lose him '' 

'' I'm really sorry, sir '' The man bowed his head.

'' Getting angry won't get us anywhere, Younghwan '' Mr.Lee who was also with them on the room said '' We have to find Jiyong and finish or else everything will fall down '' He added coldly '' We had a deal '' 

'' I know and I'll keep it '' Jiyong's father spoke '' Jiyong and Joo Yeon will get married as planned '' 

'' It better be that or else I can't promise what I'll do '' He threatened. 

'' His friends must know where he is '' He then looked at his assistant '' You better do your job correctly this time '' 

 

 

 

________________________________________

 

 

All the way to London, Jiyong and Dara forgot all about the bad things that happened to them. They spent the entire day roaming around the beautiful city and acting lovey-dovey that whoever saw them smiled at them. 

 

'' I love you so much '' Jiyong whispered as he wrapped his arms around his girlfriend and smiled warmly as she was busy eating her churros happily.

'' You're being so cheesy lately '' She said back and he rolled his eyes as he moved away from her.

'' You're really cold-hearted, I'm trying to be romantic here yet your eyes are only on your churros '' He argued cutely and Dara was fighting hard to not smile '' Other girls would be squealing with joy and melting with my romance '' He added and she eyed him.

'' Then go to them then '' She simply answered a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter