Twenty Eight

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

The next morning, Jiyong was the first to wake up. He barely had any sleep and he couldn't stop thinking about what's to come but whatever it was, he was not letting go of Sandara. He kissed her forehead then headed to take a quick shower, after that, he decided to prepare breakfast for the both of them. He had just finished wearing his clothes when he turned to find her already awake. 

 

 

'' Good morning, butterfly '' He greeted with a smile hiding the anxiety inside of him. 

'' Good morning '' She greeted back as she sat up, her hair was messy and her eyes were puffy due to all the crying of the day before, however, she still was the most beautiful woman in his eyes. 

'' Take a shower and then come, I'll make us breakfast '' He informed as he kissed her hand. She nodded; she was obviously not her usual self and she was avoiding looking at him. She was about to stand up when Jiyong held her and turned her to look at him '' We'll find a solution for everything, okay? '' 

'' I know '' She muttered weakly but Jiyong didn't want to insist and worsen their mood more so he smiled.

'' Until then, I want you to smile only, no matter how hard it is, I want to always see your smile because it's what keeps me going '' He shared and her heart swelled as she found herself smiling. She leaned down and gave him a quick peck on his lips.

'' I'm so hungry '' She whispered and then left him to go to the bathroom. He was left there grinning before he finally headed to the kitchen.

 

 

Half an hour later, Dara was freshly showered and was wearing one of Jiyong's shirt that reached a little beneath her . She looked extra y with her hair still wet and her cheeks flushed and Jiyong gulped when his eyes landed on her. She was oblivious to the effect she had on him and quickly sat eyeing the delicious Korean breakfast in front of her.

 

'' Hmm, I'm so hungry '' She moaned making him feel worse than before and his hand instantly moved to the front of his pants to adjust himself. Get a grip, Jiyong! He scolded himself. After taking a deep breath, he finally walked to join her. 

'' Slow down, you're going to choke '' He advised but he was smiling. 

'' This is so delicious, I'm so lucky to have you '' She suddenly muttered and Jiyong was dying to say you're the delicious one but he held it. It was not appropriate at that moment. Just then, their joyful moment ended and Dara stopped eating and a frown quickly found its way to her face.

'' What's wrong? '' He asked concerned.

'' Sanghyun '' She answered simply and he nearly sighed in relief.

'' Don't worry, he's with Jaejoong, I was with him on the phone while you were showering. He told me he was going to work and that Jaejoong already took Seungjae to his kindergarten. There's nothing to worry about '' He assured her as he reached to hold her hand. 

'' But our house... '' She murmured still frowning. 

'' There are thousands of houses and apartments all around Seoul, we'll find a new one soon enough '' He promised and she finally smiled before she nodded. Just then Jiyong's phone started ringing from the living room '' I'll get it '' He said and stood. 

 

 

It was an unknown number. 

 

'' Hello? Who's this? '' He asked as he picked up and his expression hardened as he heard the other person's voice.

'' Jiyong, it's me, your father '' Mr.Kwon revealed. 

'' You must be mistaken '' Jiyong answered through gritted teeth before he hung up and quickly blocked the number. 

" Who is it? '' Dara asked from behind him.

'' No one '' He responded rather harshly and Dara wanted to ask more but she held herself and nodded.

'' You're going to work? '' She asked but he shook his head '' Okay, I'll clean the kitchen and join you '' She informed and turned to go back but stopped in her track after she heard what he said. 

'' Let's go to London, Dara '' 

 

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________

 

 

'' Joo Yeon, please stop doing this to yourself. This is not good for you '' Mrs.Lee said as caressed her sleeping daughter's back.

'' Just leave me alone, mom, I don't want to do anything '' She muttered.

'' Joo Yeon, it's not good for a future bride to do this to herself '' Her father suddenly said from the door making both women turn to look at him.

'' What do you mean? '' Joo Yeon finally asked as she moved up.

'' What? You forgot that you and Jiyong are supposed to get married? '' He asked back.

'' But... '' She started but he cut her off. 

'' No buts, you should take care of yourself and get ready, I'm sure that after a short time, Jiyong will come on himself and propose to you '' He revealed and his daughter finally woke up from her bed and walked to him.

'' Really? '' She wanted to make sure and he nodded.

'' There's nothing my little princess wants that she won't be able to have '' He promised and she instantly hugged him tightly. 

 

 

 

__________________________________________________

 

 

 

'' What? '' Dara asked in shock.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter