Chapter 8

Rival
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

•Jisoo• 

its weekend and the astronomy club met in front of the school gate for Jisoo and Taehyung. They are going to Jisoo’s villa to have a welcome party to the new members. 

They were going to have three-day and two night trip at Jisoo’s villa  

“It’s a beautiful day.” Joohyun inhaled. 

“We’ll probably be able to see the stars clearly.” Seulgi is excited. 

“I heard Jisoo sunbae and Taehyung sunbae would be driving.” Dahyun said. 

“Yes.” Joohyun smiled. 

“Hey I thought you wouldnt want to come to Jisoo’s villa?” Joohyun smirked at Lisa who’s been upset about the girls leaving the club. 

“I.. just happened to be free these days.” Lisa looked away. “Tch. Jisoo’s definitely showing off her wealth.” 

“I don’t think Jisoo’s gonna do that.” Jennie defends. 

“What are you talking about?! You’re too dense to even notice her nature. I don’t believe you.” Lisa whined. 

“Am I?” Jennie frowned. 

“Lisa really sees Jisoo as her enemy.” Joohyun shook her head. 

“She’s only getting agitated by herself though.” Seulgi sighed. 

“And Jennie.. you’re not acting like yourself today.” 

Jisoo and Taehyun arrived with their car and the members divided into two. 

Jennie, Joohyun, Seulgi and Lisa was on Jisoo’s car and Jungkook, Dahyun and Wendy on Taehyung’s car.  

“It’s a pleasure to be here Jisoo.” Jennie said. She sat on the front seat. 

“Uh. Yeah.” 

The other day, I bumped into Jennie and she kissed me.. 

dont think too much. It’s just a kiss on  the cheek. But she’s acting the same as always. 

The trip was a long ride so they decided to stop for toilet. Jennie excused herself to go to the toilet. 

“So.. Jisoo, what happened between you and Jennie?” Joohyun asked and Jisoo blushed. She whispered to Joohyun what happened and Lisa was listening. 

“That’s it! I thought you were used to kissing.” Joohyun laughed and Jisoo covered the latter’s mouth. 

“What are? A seventh grader?” Lisa laughed. 

“That’s nothing to do with what we were talking about here. You won’t talk to Jennie about this, will you?” Jisoo blushed. 

“No no.” 

“I guess Jennie’s reaction is implying that she doesn’t see you anything special.” Lisa smirked when Jisoo’s in deep thoughts  

No way.. based on her recent behavior, she must have a crush on me. Doesn’t she? 

Am I wrong? 

Then, if that  didn’t mean anything, then who would believe in love again? 

Hold on.. is there a any space for relationship in her brain? 

Jisoo looks down. 

 

They arrived at the villa and the members are in awe. 

“The mountains!” Joohyun shouted excitedly. 

They were amazed on how big Jisoo’s rest house there. 

“If you need anything, there’s a supermarket down there it’s just a 15 minute drive. Just tell me.” Jisoo shrugged. 

“Let’s go to the bedroom jen to put our luggage.” Joohyun said. 

“Okay.” 

Jisoo glanced at Jennie and Jennie glanced at Jisoo. Jisoo looked away while blushing. 

Damn it! Don’t act like a seventh grader. 

“I forgot my insect repellent!” Joohyun suddenly said. 

“I thought you might forget to bring so I bought you one.” Seulgi smiled. 

“Thank you bear. You’re so reliable.” Joohyun also smiled. 

“Oh by the way, you left this at home.” 

“Oh sorry.” 

Jisoo and Jennie was looking at them intently. 

“Are you two...” Jisoo asked. 

“Hm? Didn’t I tell you? Seulgi is my girlfriend.” Joohyun grinned. “Seulgi is the one who invited me at astronomy club.” 

“What?! You’re dating?” Jennie was shocked. 

“You’re so dense Jen.” 

“Do you know about this Jisoo?” 

“Uhh.. n-no.” Jisoo looks away. 

“Um. I need to buy something.” Taehyung said and Jisoo went to the supermarket with Taehyung. The new members went with them as well. 

 

•Lisa•

After Jennie placed her luggage, she went to the kitchen and saw Lisa on the living room. 

“Oh. I thought you went out too.” Jennie said. 

“I don’t like troublesome things. Where’s Joohyun?” L

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter