Chapter 15

Rival
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s already morning and Jennie woke them up. 

“Taehyung ..” Jennie shook Taehyung. He was the only one left who’s still sleeping. 

“The day someone wakes me up finally came.” He mumbled while cupping Jennie’s cheeks. “I don’t mind if this is a dream.” She was about to kiss the brunette but the latter punched him which made him awake. 

“Ouch!” 

“Sorry. My body moves automatically.” Jennie shrugged while Jisoo was glaring at Taehyung. 

“What Time is it?” He asked and yawned. 

“6am.” Jennie answered. 

“It’s too early!” He whined. 

“Yeah..” Both jungkook and Dahyun also said while yawning. 

“There maybe some here who have classes during first period so they need to go home to prepare.” Jennie sighed. 

“You’re the only one who’d do that!” Taehyung whined again. “Well, I’ll just sleep a little longer since my class start at third period.” 

“Me too.” Joohyun agreed while yawning and leaned her head at Seulgi’s shoulder. 

“The house owner which is me haven’t agreed to that though.” Lisa complained. 

“I’ll stay too since my class starts second period.” Jisoo said. 

“Okay. I’ll just go home first since I have to cook breakfast for mom.” Jennie excused and Jisoo immediately changed her mind. 

“Oh yeah! I forgot I also have something to do.” 

“So let’s go home together?” Jennie asked. 

“Y-Yeah.” 

“See you at school.” Jennie waved at them. 

“See you.” Joohyun smiled. When they left they chuckled. 

“Jisoo’s so gallant.” Taehyung chuckled. 

“As usual, she can’t just say ‘it’s still dark. Let me walk you to the station’ straight out.” Joohyun giggled. 

“Why aren’t they dating yet?” Dahyun joined them. 

Lisa was just silent looking down while listening to them. 

 

•Jennie• 

while walking, Jisoo keeps on whining. “My head hurts.” 

“Did you drink too much?” 

“Seems so.” She said while rubbing her head. 

“You were crying the whole time.” 

“Dont say it. That’s exactly why I don’t like drinking.” 

“Jisoo you’re really funny.” Jennie chuckled. 

“Shut up.” Jisoo blushed. 

“Ouch.” Jennie stopped. 

“What’s wrong?” Jisoo turned immediately to Jennie. 

“My hair, it got caught.” Jennie said. Her hair got stuck by a branch. 

“Stay still.” Jisoo helped the latter and their faces where so close. Jennie widened her eyes and turned her head away from Jisoo immediately. 

“What’s with this? I can’t remove it.” Jisoo frowned. 

“Uh.. s-scissors..” Jennie stuttered a bit. “Go ahead and cut my hair.” 

“Huh?” 

“I have a pair of scissors here.” 

“No need.” 

“Why? I don’t mind.” 

“Because I do mind.” Jisoo frowned and blushed a bit. Jennie’s heart keeps beating fast. 

I know that.. I shouldn’t move away. But I want to. 

“Oh Jennie it c..” Jisoo haven’t finished her sentence when she saw Jennie’s fluttered face. She was shocked. “I-it came off.” 

“Th-thank you.” 

They arrived at the station, Jennie touched her hair. 

Sigh. I feel so tired. 

I’m happy that I’m able to talk to Jisoo again but there are times when my mind just space out and that bothers me.  

 

•Lisa• 

at the school, when it was lunch time, Jisoo was eating at the cafeteria with her department friends. 

She keeps on smiling and giggling the moment she remembered what happened earlier. 

“Jennie’s reaction. She’s conscious! She’s definitely conscious of me. Seriously no doubt it.” Was on her mind all the time. 

“Why are you laughing Jis?” They asked while smirking. 

“Nothing.” 

“Laughing because you remembered something suspicious?” 

“Shut up.” 

“Oh I know Jisoo. Are you free tonight? We’re going on a mixer with some girls but Junhoe  got cold so..” he was cut off when Bobby stopped Jeongyeon. 

“Stupid. If Jisoo will come, we’ll be completely pushed off.” 

“What’s tonight?” Jisoo asked. 

“No. Uh nothing. Just forget it.” 

“Sorry I have plans tonight.” Jisoo said. 

“If meet cute girls. Tell me.” Jisoo smirked. 

“No way.” 

“You know, Jisoo. You don’t have to go to a mixer. You’re practically surrounded by girls and even guys.” Jinhwan said. 

“Exactly.” Bobby agreed. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter