Chapter 19

Rival
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

•Jisoo• 

Jisoo arrived first and waited for the circle to go to the amusement park together. 

An amusement park huh. Ever since I was a kid, I’ve always been to a various amusement parks in and out the country. 

So why am I looking forward to this now of all times? 

I need to go to the haunted house, roller coaster and Ferris wheel. 

“Good morning Jisoo.” 

“Woah!” Jisoo jumped when Jennie suddenly appeared and greeted her. 

“You okay?” 

“Yes. You just startled me.” 

“No one’s here yet?” 

“Whats that?” Jisoo pointed at Jennie’s bag. 

“Oh I made lunch. Let’s eat with everyone.” Jennie smiled. 

“Did you include that?” 

“That?” 

“Buttered chicken.” 

“Buttered chicken? I didn’t make any. Why?” Jennie frowned. 

She doesn’t remember. 

“I ate some in your house back in high school. It was delicious.” Jisoo blushed a bit. 

“Then next time..” 

“good morning Jisoo, Jennie Unnie.” Chaeyoung greeted them. “The weather’s great today.” 

“You got quite a bag too.” Jisoo said. 

“Ah this is.. I made lunch for today. So I want you to eat it.” Chaeyoung blushed. “I-I mean with everyone.” 

“Well eat that too!” The members arrived. Chaeyoung smirked and peek a glance at Jennie. 

“Jennie, I’ll carry your bag for you.” Jisoo offered and Jennie accepted. Jennie felt something. 

And so.. 

they arrived at the amusement park and Taehyung handed Jisoo a schedule for the rides. 

“I atleast want to go to a haunted house, roller coaster and Ferris wheel.” Taehyung mumbled which Jisoo immediately agreed. 

“Ah they’re selling animal headbands.” Dahyun pointed at the store. The group went and picked some. 

“A suitable accessory for the amusement park!” Joohyun said. 

“Here hyunnie..” Seulgi picked a bunny headband for Joohyun and she put it at her girl’s head. Joohyun blushed and picked a bear for Seulgi.

”and this is for seulbear!” She grinned. 

“Okay, I’ll pick this for you. This will be suited for you.” Lisa handed Chaeyoung the accessory. Chaeyoung wear it. 

“What do you think?” She asked. 

“It’s cute.” Taehyung and Jungkook said. 

“It suited you. You’re like a chipmunk.” Lisa chuckled. 

“Hey is that supposed a compliment?” The chipmunk like girl pouted. 

“Here you go Jen.” Jisoo also handed her a cat headband. She patted the brunette’s head. 

Chaeyoung pouted at the sight of Jennie and Jisoo. Lisa just sighed. 

Dahyun on the other hand, excused herself the moment she met a girl named momo. She told them she’s a friend from high school and doesn’t see more often because the girl went back to Japan.  

And there it goes. They went to the first ride, which is the roller coaster. 

“Ugh!” They heard groaning and they all look at Lisa. 

“T-that wasn’t me.” Lisa looked away. 

“Don’t tell me you were afraid of roller coaster?” Jisoo smirked. 

“Oh! Someone is scared.” Joohyun joined to tease Lisa. 

“That’s not it!” Lisa blushed in embarrassment. 

“Alright then, let’s ride it Limario!” Jisoo smirked. 

Jisoo too was afraid of heights but with Jennie by her side, it was okay. 

The ride was full of screaming. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter