Chapter 33

Rival
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

•Jisoo• 

jisoo was on the cafeteria with her basketball team. She was spacing out. 

“Jisoo you’re not eating your chicken. Can I have this?” Hanbin asked. 

“Yeah sure.” Jisoo answered which made them raised their eyebrows. Jisoo would make a fuss when they lay a finger on her chicken but now is weirdly different. 

“Jisoo, lately, your acting weird.” 

Jisoo just shrugged and turned her head. She saw Jennie ordering food. 

“J-Jennie!” She called but the latter quickly escape. 

“Jisoo was ignored by that girl again. Now she’s depress. What’s happening?” They all thought. 

Yes. Since that day, Jennie is avoiding me and it’s seriously bad this time. It’s because Jennie said something like that. 

Im also at fault but I was hurt too. 

“Jisoo where going to a hang out later at Junehoe’s house later. Your coming?” Bobby asked trying to ease Jisoo’s mood. 

“That sounds fun.” Jisoo said. “But sorry. I had something to do today.” 

“Is that so?” 

“Sorry for worrying about me.” 

Right. I’m going to meet aunt Chaelin. That night I received a text from her. 

“Chaelin here. You haven’t been visiting me lately and that makes me so sad. If it’s okay, wanna go for a tea next time? I want to talk with you.” 

That was an unexpected text from her. 

 

Jisoo was waiting for Chaelin at the said venue where they will meet. Jisoo was imagining what would Jennie’s mother’s reaction. 

“A man or a woman who makes my daughter cry is not needed!” She imagined Chaelin saying that with an intense glare. 

“Jisoo! It’s been a wh-“ chaelin greeted when she saw Jisoo but Jisoo panicked. 

“I’m really sorry!” Jisoo bowed. “Sorry.” It made chaelin surprised. 

“W-What?” 

 

The two now are having a tea time at a small cafe. 

“That really surprised me.” Chaelin giggled. 

“I’m sorry for causing a commotion.” 

“It’s okay. Sorry for calling you out so suddenly, okay?” 

“And you want to talk about is..” 

“Yeah. It seems my Jennie is not cheerful this days.” Chaelin sighed. “I was wondering if you know something. It’s not a parent should meddle with that child doesn’t tell me anything.” 

“Is she not cheerful?” Jisoo looked so sad. 

“And you know, Jennie’s been awfully studying a lot.” She giggled. 

I just realized that studying is her way of escaping something. Now that I think about the summer camp. 

“That’s.. because I kinda scared her that time.” Jisoo sighed. 

“Huh?” 

“No! I didn’t mean it in a weird

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter