Chapter 37

Rival
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

•Lisa• 

The day before the autumn festival, the astronomy club is making a Mandu stand. 

“Our main goal is making this construction done.” Joohyun said. “Okay, this is the chart shift alright?” 

“Sorry for not being able to stick around to help much this time.” Jisoo sighed. 

“It’s fine. During the spring festival, you were here the whole time. Those basketball club would hate me if I kept you.” Joohyun giggled. “Or perhaps they already have a grudge towards me.” 

“At least Lisa is here. You can take over Jisoo’s job collecting customers.” Joohyun grinned at Lisa. 

“The thought of being her replacement makes me lose enthusiasm.” Lisa frowned. 

“Why you..” Jisoo haven’t finished when Jennie called. 

“Jisoo, people from basketball club are asking for you.” Jennie pointed. 

“Uh.. oh okay..” Jisoo blushed when she saw Jennie wearing the necklace she gave. “You’re wearing it.” 

“Y-Yeah.” Jennie blushed and Lisa saw all of that. 

Could it be.. 

“Lisa , can you please get me that paint?” Taehyung asked. 

“Okay..” Lisa looked down and smiled sadly. 

 

•Jisoo• 

“the day of the autumn festival and now everyone have tons of fun!” The announcer said. 

Jisoo got dragged by the basketball club to get customers for their takoyaki stand. 

“Comeback here after two hours to sell, okay?” They said. 

This looks like the schedule from an evil corporation. 

“Oh I get it. You guys are just pulling my legs.” Jisoo faked smile. 

“We got flat out broke during the spring festival. We have make up the work you have missed last time.” They glared at Jisoo and the latter was disappointed. 

During the spring festival, Jennie and I couldn’t visit any places together. I thought at least this time.. 

“I guess a pretty face is a burden.” She sighed. 

 

•Jennie• 

Joohyun and Jennie switched shifts. 

“Jen, is this your first time going around a student festival?” Joohyun asked. 

“Yeah.” 

“Oh there are lots of booths to see!” 

I wonder if Jisoo is at a booth. 

“Lisa, that’s enough for today.” Seulgi said. 

Lisa.. 

“g-good job for today Lisa.” Jennie said. 

“Nini, is there anywhere you want to go?” Lisa asked. 

“Uhm..” 

“If you’re all alone, can I walk around with you?” Lisa smiled. 

“Uh.. I uhm.” Jennie panicked. 

“It was a joke. What’s with that look? I’m busy too.” Lisa laughed. “We’ll see ya.” 

“Shouldn’t you tell her to give up?” She remembered Chaeyoung told her. She saw Lisa scratching the back of her head. 

After the autumn festival, I need to have an honest talk with Lisa. 

“I’m always such a wuss.” Lisa mumbled. 

 

•Lisa• 

Jisoo was busy gathering customers. Her teammate handed her a badge. 

“What’s this?” 

“Students and attendees are participating in an event. You need to find someone with an identical number. Then the pair go to the reception desk and they’ll be able to get a theme park tickets.” Her teammate explained. 

“Hmm.. number 6. What do the organizers want to acco

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter