Chapter 14

Rival
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

•Lisa•

Lisa just woke up and sighed. She scratched the back of her head and sighed again when the doorbell rang.

No matter how hard I tried, I will never become number one. 

Damn it! Who’s ringing the doorbell?  

I don’t have class this morning. It’s such a rare opportunity to sleep in. I’m so damn exhausted. 

Flashback 

after the party, Jisoo’s brother, Jin took us to a fancy restaurant in order to express his appreciation for accompanying him at the party. 

But all the time all I see is how Jisoo and Jennie are flirting with each other. Like a spoon fell which Jisoo get it at the same Jennie does and their hands touch and then blushed. 

Theyre so damn annoying. 

What the hell is wrong with me? I came here for a change. How do I end up getting stuck in such an awkward situation? I can’t stand watching stupid couple flirting to each other. 

A flash of memory came into Lisa’s mind. 

I don’t want to have that kind of experience again. 

 

The doorbell rang again. 

“Oh shoot.” Lisa opened the door and saw a box. She took and opened it. All she can see are fresh vegetables. She immediately called her mom. 

“Mom you don’t have to give too many of this. I live alone.” Lisa whined. 

“Then share it with your neighbors.” 

“I don’t even know my neighbors.” 

“Just shut up and eat your breakfast. don’t waste those fresh vegetables and don’t forget to come home during school break. Bye sweety.” Then the call ended. 

“What am I supposed to do with this too many vegetables.” Lisa mumbled and sighed. “What a terrible morning.” 

 

•Jennie• 

jennie cooked and prepared breakfast for her mom and herself. 

“Nini, don’t you think you cooked too much?” Her mom asked. She was surprised to see how many dishes Jennie cooked. 

“Really?” 

“What happened? She seemed really happy” her mom smiled. 

Later, she arrived at the school looking around. 

Why does everything looks shiny today? 

“Hey jen, morning class got cancelled.” Jisoo said. Jennie got surprised and rubbed her eyes cause she saw Jisoo sparkling. 

“What are you doing?” Jisoo frowned. 

“Since morning class got cancelled, I’ll just go to the library.” Jennie changed the topic. 

“Oh yeah me too.” Jisoo said while thinking of just taking a nap. “Well then, let’s go together.” 

“O-okay..” 

i still feel nervous when I’m  around Jisoo. 

But.. 

“How could I possibly hate you?” 

I don’t hate this kind of feeling anymore. 

“Thank you for accompanying us to the party.” Jisoo said. 

“No. I should be the one thanking you. You bought me a dress and invited me to a dinner.” Jennie smiled and then there’s a silence. 

“Hmm? What’s wrong?” Jisoo asked. 

“It’s nice talking to you naturally.” Jennie smiled again making Jisoo blushed.  

“R-really?” 

 

•Jisoo• 

speaking of yesterday, does she like me? 

No no. I shouldn’t overthink this. Logic will never work when trying to figure her out.  

The more I’ll expect from her, the worse off I’ll be. 

Wait.. what if I’m just a step away? 

“Why can’t you act like a mature gentlewoman when it comes to the girl you like?” It repeated to what Jin said. 

Maybe I should just act the way I do around other girls? 

Dont annoy her and instead treat her gently and softly. 

“Jennie, is your bag heavy? Give it to me I can carry that for you.” She smiled. 

“Are you Okay Jisoo? Is there anything wrong with you?” Jennie frowned. It’s just because Jisoo was suddenly so good to her. 

“Shut up! Stupid Jennie.” Jisoo blushed in embarrassment. 

 

•Jennie• 

They arrived at the library. 

“Damn it! She’s really focused.” Jisoo said in her mind while she took a glance at Jennie before she read her book. 

“She’s reading so attentively.” Jennie also thought whirl stealing a glance at Jisoo. 

When I’m with Jisoo, I always have a feeling of uncertainty. But at the same time, I also feel like it’s amazing. 

Anyway, it’s just like what Jisoo’s brother said, maybe I should learn to accept this feelings and enjoy it. No matter how complicated they are. 

 

•Lisa• 

The astronomy club are having their activity at the park but more like just having an outing. 

Theyre having a picnic. “I thought we’re having an observation today?” Jisoo asked. 

“Forget it. That’s just a name. Just enjoy.” Joohyun said while eating. 

“You’re so mean Irene.” Taehyung was sulking. “I’ll promise you, I will never spend it carelessly.” 

“Dont trick me again.” Joohyun glared. 

“Uh.. Jisoo, buddy. Please lend me some money.” Taehyung smiled. 

“Don’t do that Jisoo.” 

“You want to starve me to death, Irene?” Taehyung pouted and Jungkook was chuckling on how cute his sunbae acting. Dahyun was just listening to them while talking with Seulgi. 

“Jen, come here.” Joohyun called Jennie and whispered something. 

“Can I really do that?” Jennie frowned. 

“Yes sure you can.” Joohyun smiled. Jennie went to where Taehyung keeps bugging Jisoo. 

“Taehyung.” Jennie called and both Jiso

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter