Chapter 52

Rival
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

•Jennie• 

After all what happened from Christmas to new year, Jennie went out with Joohyun and Chaeyoung. 

“We bought a lot.” Joohyun said. “Thanks for coming with us Jen.” 

“It’s really no problem.”  

“Anyways, you’re in high spirits lately, aren’t you?” Joohyun teased. 

“How?” Chaeyoung asked. 

“Because Of Jisoo. She gave you earrings end embraced you.” Joohyun giggled. 

“I mean couldn’t you confess to her already?” Chaeyoung asked. 

“C-co-confessed?” 

“What Jisoo was talking about could be a confession.” Joohyun said. 

“It wasn’t. Jisoo has someone she likes..” Jennie pouted and Chaeyoung can’t believe this girl that she still thinks that way. 

“But there are plenty of girls she could be hugging instead of you right?” 

“Confess! Confess!” 

“Joohyun, you’re enjoying yourself, aren’t you?” 

“That sorta thing is a secret.” Joohyun laughed. 

Confess huh.. 

 

 

•Jisoo• 

Meanwhile at Jisoo’s house.. 

“chu. Do you want to watch the long distance relay race together?” Dara asked. 

“Now’s not the time for that mom.” Jisoo said and continued on her work. 

Damnit! Because it took me more than a month to decide whether to study abroad, when I’ve realized it, I don’t even have more than a moth to arrange my study abroad term application! 

Saying such suggestive things.. now is not the time to confess. 

 

 

•Jennie-• 

The Christmas break is over and Jennie was walking to the school thinking. 

Its been a while since I’ve been to the university. Confess huh. I made a mistake at the rail road crossing. When I think about it, I did it impulsively in the situation. 

Mid my heart have decided and I follow a well thought-out plan, I probably won’t make the same mistake. Panning everything is important. 

If I do proceed with that, I must make plans with Jisoo beforehand..  

but if I confess, I wonder what will happen after that? 

She saw Jisoo running. “J-Jisoo good mor..” 

“Jennie! See you later!” Jisoo just said that. 

This time for sure. She was determined. 

As the time pass, she can’t get to talk to Jisoo was busy with phone calls and running around and studying. 

Jennie saw her again at the library and sat beside her. 

“Jisoo.. you know.” Jennie saw Jisoo fell asleep. 

 

 

•Jisoo• 

Jisoo yawned after waking up. 

I fell asleep. At any rate, I haven’t got the time to talk to Jennie at all. Well, it can’t be helped. For now, I’ll have to finish everything first and get a bunch of stuff ready too. 

Besides, I’ll be the one who’s gonna personally confess. I feel that the best outcome now would be : Jennie being moved to tears, will say something like, “Jisoo I love you!” Then jumps into my arms or something.” 

Crap! I forgot to get the sealed documents from dad! 

 

 

•Jennie• 

When Jennie didn’t get to talk to Jisoo, she walked outside the campus. 

“Ms. Kim.” A woman called Jisoo with a smile. “The president requested that I bring these documents over.” She handed an envelope. It was the secretary of Jiyong. 

Jennie was still walking while having a deep thoughts. Somehow, Jisoo is always busy. Even though she said that she has something to tell me. I wonder if it wasn’t anything important? 

“It’s probably a confession. It’s fine if you embrace this.” She remembered Joohyun said. 

I cant take Joohyun’s words seriously. But I’m certain that embracing is not something you would do to just anyone. 

How do I put it? It’s something that should be with the per

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter