Chapter 17

Rival
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“There’s no way that you like Jisoo, right?” Chaeyoung asked. Jennie widened her eyes at the question and was thinking until she answered. 

“Yes. I like Jisoo.” She admitted which made Chaeyoung shocked. “I like Joohyun too, Taehyung, Dahyun, Seulgi and Jungkook.” 

“Thats not what I mean?!” Chaeyoung was slightly irritated. 

“So you like her as a friend?” 

“Yes  a very special friend .” Jennie smiled  

She cleared and asked Jennie a question again. “Does Jisoo have a boyfriend or a girlfriend?” 

“Jisoo? I don’t know I remember her saying that they broke up or something.” 

“Really?” Chaeyoung grinned. “What kind of person was she?” 

“Her hair was kinda long. And she seemed like a soft beautiful girl. For some reason I really just don’t get that sort of thing.” Jennie said. 

“Hmm?” 

“Isn’t being friends enough?” Jennie frowned. 

“Of course not. After all, youd want to keep the person you like all to yourself right?” 

“Oh..” 

“you sure are strange Jennie unnie.” Chaeyoung giggled. 

 

•Lisa•

”oh found you.” Lisa said. She was searching for Jennie and Chaeyoung. 

“Lisa!” Chaeyoung happily waved. 

“Were gonna start the observation soon.” 

“Come here Chaeng!” Seulgi and Jungkook called her. 

“Okay.” Chaeyoung smiled. “Please give me some advice is the future as well.” She said to Jennie. 

Jennie blushed and Lisa was shocked. 

“She said advice! I wonder what she means.” Jennie happily said to Lisa. 

“Who knows.” Lisa faked a smile. 

Or maybe she’s after Jisoo too. 

“It would be nice if Chaeyoung would join the circle officially.” Jennie smiled again. 

“Are you alright?” Lisa asked. 

“Yeah. Why do you ask?” 

“N-nothing.” 

Why the hell am I worried about her?! Or rather, why am I the one who understand this situation the most?! 

I like Jennie and Jennie likes Jisoo who also likes her too. And here comes Chaeyoung who likes Jisoo. I have no chance of winning Jennie. 

Wait! Wait! Did I just admitted that I like Jennie?! 

“What’s wrong Lisa?” 

“N-nothing. Let’s just go.” Lisa sighed. 

 

•Joohyun•

Joohyun and Jisoo was talking where would they go for observation and the older girl decided to do their activity at the rooftop since they have Chaeyoung. 

“The canteen’s still open so I’ll just go buy drinks.” Jennie said. 

“Okay. Let’s go Jen.” Jisoo said. “I’ll go with you.” 

“I’ll go too.” Chaeyoung said. 

“It’s okay, you’re the guest here so you should take it easy and relax.” Jisoo smiled and Chaeyoung blushed. 

“O-okay.” 

When the two were gone. The circle started to gather at the rooftop with their tools. 

“She’s really cute.” Taehyung smiled. 

“There’s no way there’s a girl with nice personality actually exists. That’s gotta be some sort of facade.” Joohyun said. 

“This is why women and unpleasant. So it’s true that a woman’s enemy is a woman.” Taehyung chuckled bitterly. 

“You know what? Girls of your dreams are a no no without make up.” 

“Youre so mean!” Taehyung retreated dramatically and went to Jungkook’s side. 

“What’s with you Hyunie? You went too far.” Seulgi sighed. 

“You were flirting..” Joohyun pouted cutely. 

“Huh?” 

“You were having fun flirting with her too, seul.” Joohyun still pouting. 

“Huh?! T-that was just..” Seulgi trying

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter