Chapter 23

Rival
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung went to see Jennie and asked about the picture she saw. Jennie was confused of what about it. Chaeyoung whined about because she thought Jennie lied. 

“I didn’t even noticed that it was you.” Jennie said. 

“A-are you gonna tell everyone about it huh?” 

“I don’t plan on doing anything like that. Is there something wrong by being fat? I don’t get it. Besides you worked hard for you to get this slim. And that’s amazing.” Jennie complimented. Jisoo saw Jennie and decided to approach the girl 

“Jennie that side of you really pissed me off.” Chaeyoung clenched her fist and was blushing at the same time. 

“Jennie. Are you going to the club?” Jisoo entered. And looked at the other person Jennie was talking. She was surprised, not only her but also chaeyoung. Lisa came too. And now.. 

Jisoo who might have rejected chaeyoung. 

Chaeyohng who might got rejected by Jisoo. 

Jennie the girl who both Jisoo and Lisa likes. 

Lisa the one who might know what’s going on. 

A complete battlefield. 

“Uh.. um..” Jisoo wanted to make it less awkward and chaeyoung blushed again. 

“Why won’t right things going on my way?” Chaeyoung mumbled. “I won’t lose to you Jennie Unnie. I won’t give up on Jisoo.” Chaeyoung ran. 

“What were you talking about?” Jisoo asked Jennie. 

“I won’t tell you.” Jennie looked at the other way. 

“Why? What was that?” Jisoo frowned and Lisa interrupted by leaning closer to Jennie. 

“By the way, Jen, the lunch you made was delicious. I’d love to eat it again.” She smiled. 

“Sure.” 

“L-lunch?! Why Lisa?!” Jisoo was now frustrated. 

“I told you I was trying to cook western food. That’s why I asked Lisa’s opinion.” Jennie explained. 

“Why didn’t you called me?” 

“I did but you told me you have other plans.” 

“Well, I manage to change the topic.” Lisa mumbled while fixing her bangs. 

“Then I’ll go ahead.” Lisa said. 

“Huh? Why? Let’s go together.” Jisoo said. 

“We’re all going to the same place anyway.” Jennie added. Lisa widened her eyes and blushed a little. Her Sunbaes are good to her even if she does bad things behind their back sometimes. 

 

•Jennie• 

the next day, Chaeyoung cameback go the club and they all welcomed her and told her they missed her. She felt relieve that Jennie didn’t told them. Yet she also feels frustrated. 

The circle planned on having an activity in the rooftop again and chaeyoung wanted to help with the telescope. 

“But I don’t know how to set this.” She told Seulgi and was hoping Seulgi would call Jisoo to help her. 

“It’s okay.” Seulgi smiled and called Lisa. 

“Why me?” Lisa whined. 

“We need to deepen the friendship between our maknae lines right?” Seulgi smiled. 

The two glared at each other. 

“I’ll be in your care.” Chaeyoung faked a smile. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter