Chapter 53

Rival
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

•Jennie• 

“You’re cheeky for a transfer student.” She remembered Jisoo form elementary to high school. “Even though you’re in high school, you still don’t fave any friends?”  

When I think back, in nearly all of my memories, you were always there. 

Hey, Jisoo. There’s something I want to tell you. 

“Nini! You forgot this.” Lisa gave her, her bag.

“You’ll probably find her if you stick to the front baggage inspection area.” Joohyun said. 

“Thank you.” Jennie hurriedly left and both Joohyun and Lisa smiled. 

Ive always been thickheaded and afraid of my own feelings. I’ve always come close to losing the things I’ve realized that are important to me. 

At that time, I mean every time , Jisoo has always rushed to my side. That’s why this time, I’m the one who will go to where Jisoo is. 

 

At Incheon airport, Jisoo looked at her surroundings. 

“Jisoo? What’s the matter?” Her dad asked. 

“No-it’s Nothing. I’m going to buy a charger so I’ll go to the lounge first.” 

“Okay.” 

Jennie finally came and rushed inside searching for a certain raven haired girl. 

Its fine even if she has someone she likes. It’s fine even if she rejects me. I’d definitely cry and feel hurt, but even so, 

i want to say “I like you.” 

“Jisoo!” She called the moment she saw her and Jisoo widened her eyes when Jennie rushed into her. 

“J-Jennie? W-why..” 

“I like you!” Jennie confessed and Jisoo can’t helped but shocked. “Ah! That wasn’t in the right order!” 

“W-hat?” Jisoo was confused. 

“Uhm. I didn’t know at all that you are going to study in America, Jisoo! Ah I’m not scolding you. It’s your like so you must decide for yourself. It’s just what I’m trying to say is that you didn’t tell me about yourself, so it was a shock.” Jennie was rambling. “I mean, I finally understand your feelings Jisoo. When you got mad when I told you that I’m planning to be an accountant. Ah of course I don’t intend on saying ‘don’t go’ or anything like that. I just want you to do your best.” 

“However..” Jennie looked down blushing. “When I thought that I wouldn’t be able to see you anymore, I couldn’t contain myself..” 

“w-Wait a minute.” Jisoo stoped her when she was about to cry. “I’ll be coming home in two weeks though.” 

“Huh?” 

“There are application procedures to do before studying abroad. After that, the preparatory period is half a year. And finally, there’s the trip. Right now is the preliminary inspection.” Jisoo explained. “Because of my old man suddenly said ‘let’s go.”’ 

“B-but Lili said..” 

“Lisa? Oh before I could explain my schedule, my battery died.” 

Then it was merely a misunderstanding that brought me here. 

“I mean.. uhm..” Jisoo shyly said. “I may

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter