Extra Chapter 1

Rival
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

•Lisa• 

Back then, when Lisa has started her mornings early. The reason why is her phone vibrates nonstop that made her woke up before her clock alarms. 

Since she went to Seoul, her family won’t stop calling her early. 

“Morning Lisa! You up? I’ve sent you some vegetables yesterday. Remember to share it with your friends.” Her dad said. 

Lisa groaned when she looked at the clock, it’s only six. “Dad are you done? I’ll hang up now.” 

Doesnt look I can go back to sleep. She scratched the back of her head. Guess I’ll get up. Besides, didn’t they send me vegetables just the other day? 

Lisa get up and went to the kitchen to cook breakfast. She learned cooking from her dad. 

I called my dad back the other day to thank him for the vegetables. I did say it’s so good and ever since then, he’s been sending a lot more frequently. 

Ive gotta come home for New Years, huh. When I first came to Seoul , I thought I’d never go back home. 

 

 

Lisa went early to the university and talked with the girls she’s flirting with and was about to say about the vegetables but thinks these girls might not like her if they knew she’s from Thailand who came to the country side of Korea before coming to Seoul. 

I’m not in the position to say anything to her like I’m putting in airs, huh.. She went to one of the benches and looked at the sky. One person comes to her mind.. Jennie Kim. 

The one who would be grateful when she share vegetables to her. Who accepts her without judging. 

She went to meet Jennie and shyly gave it and Jennie thank her with a smile. This isn’t weird, right? I’m just sharing the vegetables. Yeah, because she’s my sunbae. 

“The vegetables from your home are delicious, so I’m very happy.” 

“I’m sure they chose it especially for you, knowing that you’ll be the one eating them.” She remembered what Jennie told her. 

Thinking back, it’s all thanks to her words that I got to make up with my father. In the beginning, I didn’t want to lose to Kim Jisoo, so I approached her... 

lisa blushed when she remembered that. 

Its all thanks to How I met, fell in love, and got rejected by her that my current self is here today..  

i never thought of having those moments with her but I don’t hate what I’ve become now.. 

 

At Jennie and  Jisoo’s wedding, the circle meet again completely and ended up Lisa argued with Chaeyoung. Nothing changed is what they thought. 

Lisa often met Chaeyoung at blind dates where the singer sets up for her. But all those blind dates, no one clicked. 

On the other side, Chaeyoung called Lisa whenever she had a heartbreak and drunk. It annoyed Lisa but she’s also thankful that she was the one who Chaeyoung called. 

There were a moment when Chaeyoung got drunk and was raising her voice saying “I don’t think I can get married!” Which embarrassed Lisa. She guided Chaeyoung to her apartment and before she could leave, and to her surprise, a pair of lips was pressed against her. 

She didn’t know if she’s thankful or angry that the singer didn’t remembered. 

 

Lisa saw Chaeyoung cried at the ceremony and she offered her handkerchief, she knows what the latter feels. 

After the ceremony, Lisa held up her camera and focused to Jennie. 

“Nini.” She called. “ smile.” She saw the girl she once loved happy. 

“Say..” She said the moment Chaeyoung was on her side. “Don’t you feel really happy seeing the person you once liked bathed in happiness?” 

“I want to get married too.” She sniffed. 

“You never listen to what I say, huh.” Lisa sighed. She looked at Chaeyoung and sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter