Chapter 26

Rival
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

•Jisoo• 

the circle went to Jisoo’s house to celebrate Seulgi’s birthday. 

“Let’s go play!” Taehyung shouted. 

“Okay.” Jisoo giggled weakly. 

“The heck. Play along man.” Joohyun said. 

“Well, it’s been quite some time since I felt that kind of excitement.” Jisoo shrugged. 

“Exams are over so anybody would be excited!” Jungkook said happily. 

The exams ended the other day and it’s finally summer break. Today is Seulgi’s birthday. 

I bet it’ll turn into a wild merrymaking later on. Well, you could say I’m kinda happy that I get to see Jennie. 

Even we got class, she goes home right afterwards. Without club  activities, we have just less chances of seeing each other. 

“Woah!” Joohyun was amused at Jisoo’s apartment since it’s her first time. “It’s so classy. If Chaeyoung is here she’d be squealing in joy.” 

“Ah she’s not here. What’s up with her?” Jisoo asked. 

“Seems like something came up with her university. She was really frustrated though.” 

“Serves her right.” Lisa said in her mind. 

“Even though you like Jennie. In the end, you’re just afraid of getting hurt. Could you stop pushing your loser spirit in me?” She recalled what Chaeyoung said to her. 

“Shut the hell up! Who do you think you are?! You’re a loser just like me. Talk about pointless effort. Stupid!” Lisa was shouting in her mind. 

 

A few minutes, the group started to prepare for what they will cook. Dahyun brought her takoyaki cooker since Joohyun asked her. 

They decided to have a Takoyaki party for Seulgi. Joohyun bought Pringles too. 

“It’s my first time seeing a takoyaki maker though.” Jisoo said while checking the thing. 

“Me too.” Jennie added. 

“Then I’ll tell you. It’s nice to make a delicious takoyaki.” Dahyun grinned and had a thumbs up. 

“So, what shall we do?” Jisoo asked. 

“We shall cook takoyaki with the ingredients that each of us bought. And then we all eat. And we’ll determine whether it tastes good or bad.” Joohyun said. “It’ll kill you.” 

“You’re gonna let Seulgi eat bad tasting food? Isn’t this her birthday?” Jisoo crossed her arms. 

“Well since, we just gathered under the pretext of her birthday.” 

“It’s pretty interesting you know.” Seulgi grinned. “Comparing taste is really fun.” 

They formed into three groups. Jennie, Joohyun . 

Lisa and Dahyun

Taehyung and Jungkook and Jisoo. 

“Where’s the whisk?” Joohyun asked. 

“Oh here it is.” Lisa handed after getting it into where it was. 

“Oh why do you know where it was?” Joohyun covered acting like she was surprised. She was just teasing the girl. 

“Taehyung sunbae just dragged me here by force every time he got bored!” Lisa blushed in an embarrassment. 

“Jisoo, whats the point of having Lisa and Taehyung stay over but not Jennie?” Joohyun thought. 

 

They finished cooking and started the party. They cheered Seulgi a happy birthday and start picking and choosing a takoyaki. 

Jisoo choked and cough after she took one takoyaki. 

“Jisoo are you okay?” Jennie asked. 

“Pickled plums.” Jisoo mumbled. 

“Oh I bought that.” Jennie said. “So That you can conquer your pickiness of food Jisoo.” 

“Dont try that on takoyaki of all things.” 

“I don’t think it’s bad though.” 

“Atleast it’s edible.” Joohyun eat. 

“Yeah compared to Lisa’s takoyaki.” Taehyung commented. 

“Wow this one is so good.” Jungkook said. 

“Oh thank you.” Dahyun giggled. 

“so your good at making takoyaki?” Seulgi asked. 

“Well, si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter