Chapter 1

Rival
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

       •Jisoo•

Jennie is currently having her speech at the first day of school in their highschool year which made Jisoo pissed. 

Jennie Kim, For a perfect girl like me, she is the rival that keeps defeating me since primary school. She always seems to care about nothing. She's far ahead of me in both study and sports.

I've tasted the bitterness of failure for countless times. But this is the end. Before long, you'll be crying and begging for my attention! Yes, from today, I will start to implement the plan of making Jennie fall in love with me and then dump her. 

 

It was break time and Jennie was reading a book under a tree as a shed. Jisoo approached her to talk. 

"hi Jennie, you are alone as before." Jisoo said. "Stil has no friends even in highschool?" She added. 

I've been super popular since childhood but Jennie is gloomy with no friends at all. It's easy for me to conquer this girl. 

"Poor you, I can go out with you out of mercy." Jisoo smirked.

"To where?" Jennie asked her innocently. 

To where?! I didn't mean to go somewhere! The thought of dating me has never occured to her?! 

"S-school." Jisoo mentally panicked. "School cafeteria."

"Cafeteria? Why Jisoo?" Jennie asked again.

"I'll buy you a meal." 

"Done" 

both of them went to the cafeteria and Jisoo mentally facepalmed.

What am I doing?!

"Can I really have this set of meal?" Jennie asked. 

"Didn't I say it? Whatever you like." And with that jennie started eating.

"Yummy." Jennie blushed at the taste of the food. 

"She really hasn't eating something nice before." Jisoo said in her mind. She chuckled. 

"Well, what do you want as a return?" Jennie suddenly asked.

"huh?" Jisoo frowned. 

"I can't imagine you would buy me a meal for nothing. What do you want me to do?" 

how on earth does she think of me? 

"If possible, I hope you can avoid the time after school, because I have to do my part-time job." Jennie added. 

"Huh? Job? What job?" Jisoo raised her eyebrow. 

"A cafe near here." Jennie answered. 

Jisoo imagined Jennie working at a cafe and some customers are flirting with her without Jennie's notice. She furrowed her eyebrows and clenched her fist.

"Rejected." 

"huh? why do I need your permission?" Jennie frowned. 

"We'ew not allowed to do part-time job!" 

"That is.." Jennie cant find any reason. 

Right!

"So, I've decided to buy your time." 

"What?"

"I've been interested in your study method for a long time. Please teach me after school." Jisoo smiled. 

"What are you talking about?" 

"As for the payment, if you don't like cash deal, I will treat you everyday. You can still save some money. Isn't it a good idea?" Jisoo  smirked.

In this way, I can guarantee enough contact with Jennie and allure her. Jennie's study hours will lessened then I get the first place. Then this plan can be carried out. I'm a genius! 

"I see, We can try it for a month first." Jennie suggested. 

Great! You've got screwed Jennie. 

"Well, Give me your number." 

"I have no cellphone."

"What?"

"Mom asked me to buy one before but I dont think it's necessary." Jennie shrugged. 

"Stupid!" Jisoo raised her voice. "For a singe parent family, it's too risky to use only landline. What if simething goes wrong?" Jisoo and Jennie was shocked at the latters reaction. 

"We will buy a cellphone this saturday. Before that, go ask your mom's permission. Let's meet in front of the station at noon. That's done." Jisoo said and left without letting Jennie to answer. 

I don't know if things go well or not. Wait! Think about it, Isn't this a date? Well, haven't I just created a good chance? This plan.. Let's wait and see on Saturday. 

 

It's now Saturday and Jisoo was already waiting for Jennie who's already late. 

The casua

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter